Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Game History and completed tiles dissappeared

So I went to check what my completed games tiles looks like after completing a game and it only shows 1/8 of my completed games. When I click on Recent Activity, it says none found for this user. All other websites track my achievements and x360a used to also but now all of a sudden it's not updating my completed games automatically. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: I figured out... I have been removed from the leaderboards for some reason. Can I please be added back on. Not sure why I was removed. Any explanation would be great.

100% game totals (all DLC included): 72
Retail: 53
Arcade: 19

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983

Last edited by Goots 88; 09-23-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
Skorpion XBA
Brick Breaker

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post
So I went to check what my completed games tiles looks like after completing a game and it only shows 1/8 of my completed games. When I click on Recent Activity, it says none found for this user. All other websites track my achievements and x360a used to also but now all of a sudden it's not updating my completed games automatically. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: I figured out... I have been removed from the leaderboards for some reason. Can I please be added back on. Not sure why I was removed. Any explanation would be great.
You're automatically added to the leaderboards when you post in the forums. I think it's good for six months. So basically since this post you will be good for another six months. If you don't post after that six months then you're automatically removed.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
Corrupt.
Lapsed Completionist

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion x360a View Post
You're automatically added to the leaderboards when you post in the forums. I think it's good for six months. So basically since this post you will be good for another six months. If you don't post after that six months then you're automatically removed.
I believe you have to be an active member. This requires at least one post every 60 days to stay on the 'boards
Old 09-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #4
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
A Quote from the Leaderboards FAQ thread:

Quote:
If you would like to be on the leaderboards, first make sure that you qualify from a forum participation perspective:

You must have at least 50 posts in the forums
You must have at least one post in the last 60 days
Your Xbox.com profile must be set to public
By the looks of your last posts it had been more than 60 days from the last post. You should be back to the leaderboards now when they refresh next time
Old 09-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
Skorpion XBA
Brick Breaker

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
I believe you have to be an active member. This requires at least one post every 60 days to stay on the 'boards
60 days, 6 months... I was way off lol.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #6
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
There's a lot of features on the site that require different things. Some require 6 months of membership so you might have messed them up
Old 09-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #7
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
There's a lot of features on the site that require different things. Some require 6 months of membership so you might have messed them up
Thanks a lot! Could of sworn I posted just the other week. Do comments on news articles count or just in the forums? I am a very active member, this is my go to site for achievements.

100% game totals (all DLC included): 72
Retail: 53
Arcade: 19

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983
Old 09-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #8
Corrupt.
Lapsed Completionist

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
I believe News Article comments do not count. Needs to be on the forums.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #9
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
I believe News Article comments do not count. Needs to be on the forums.
This is correct. The way the system is set up it has to be in the forums to count.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #10
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalWizard View Post
This is correct. The way the system is set up it has to be in the forums to count.
News comments, members profiles, and anything in the Off Topic section of the forum don't count.

We have multiple stickies explaining how the new system works and what the requirements are. Check the sticky at the top of this forum (gamercards/gamerscore not updating) for more information and additional links.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
Closed Thread