PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate
Grand Theft Auto V
Quick links
Latest news
Mar 17, 2015 This Week's Deals with Gold Offer GTA Discounts and More
Mar 04, 2015 Resero's January Stream Highlights Vid - Dan Screams Like a Girl
Mar 03, 2015 GTA Online Adversary Modes, Daily Objectives Arrive Next Week
Jan 19, 2015 This Week's UK Top 20 Xbox Charts
Jan 06, 2015 This Week's Xbox Live Deals With Gold Bring GTA Discounts, Forza, Styx

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
DavoK87
 
DavoK87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 182

Gamertag: TB x UNR34L
Strangers and Freaks "HELP Please"

I have done every single stranger and freak side mission on the game and I have compared the missions I have to complete with the ones I have in my stats and it say I have done all 20 but says I have 19 completed. Can any body please help me I have been trying different things now for hours and I still don't know what I have to do. Also when I bring up my phone, checklist and then progress it says " -Total available 20 - Total complete 19. This is really annoying me. Any help please Guys, Thanks
DavoK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
GlassVial
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 202

Tow truck missions (call Tonya on your phone with Franklin), spaceship parts, letter scraps, parachute missions, those are some possible suggestions.
GlassVial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:04 PM   #3
DavoK87
 
DavoK87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 182

Gamertag: TB x UNR34L
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassVial View Post
Tow truck missions (call Tonya on your phone with Franklin), spaceship parts, letter scraps, parachute missions, those are some possible suggestions.



I still have to do the letter scraps do you think this could be the one I need?
DavoK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
BiggD
White Wolf
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 24,927

Gamertag: BiggDope

Awards Showcase BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 4   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 3   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Spiral 462   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 4   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Barad's Challenge Club - Tier 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Diamond
Total Awards: 29 (more» ...)
I'm kinda confused to as what you're asking.

All I can contribute is that the only Strangers & Freaks missions that count towards the 100% completion achievement are those listed in the Achievement Guide (or if you want to check through the Social Club, the missions that have a vertical blue bar next to the picture).
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the rambunctiously romantic signature!

~ WITCHER IS LOVE, WITCHER IS LIFE ~
| JOIN MY CHALLENGE CLUB |
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:13 PM   #5
DavoK87
 
DavoK87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 182

Gamertag: TB x UNR34L
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I'm kinda confused to as what you're asking.

All I can contribute is that the only Strangers & Freaks missions that count towards the 100% completion achievement are those listed in the Achievement Guide (or if you want to check through the Social Club, the missions that have a vertical blue bar next to the picture).


it is basically telling me I have 20 missions available but have only completed 19, But I don't know which one I am missing. I will double check the guide again. Thanks Dude
DavoK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #6
ColtoN899
 
ColtoN899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 356

Gamertag: ColtoN899
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavoK87 View Post
it is basically telling me I have 20 missions available but have only completed 19, But I don't know which one I am missing. I will double check the guide again. Thanks Dude
You need the letter scraps for 100%, yes.
__________________
ColtoN899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:26 PM   #7
DavoK87
 
DavoK87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 182

Gamertag: TB x UNR34L
Right i am confused with the guide because it says i need to complete.

Papparazzo - The partnership
A Starlet in Vinewood
Grass Roots - Franklin
Grass Roots - The smoke in
Far out
The Final Frontier

I haven't done any of these Missions but i am 19 at of 20 Complete. Now that's why i am really confused.
DavoK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #8
ColtoN899
 
ColtoN899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 356

Gamertag: ColtoN899
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavoK87 View Post
Right i am confused with the guide because it says i need to complete.

Papparazzo - The partnership
A Starlet in Vinewood
Grass Roots - Franklin
Grass Roots - The smoke in
Far out
The Final Frontier

I haven't done any of these Missions but i am 19 at of 20 Complete. Now that's why i am really confused.
According to the socialclub checklist?
__________________
ColtoN899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #9
DavoK87
 
DavoK87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 182

Gamertag: TB x UNR34L
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtoN899 View Post
According to the socialclub checklist?



Yes, Is the social club Checklist the list in the pause menu under the "GAME" Tab?
DavoK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #10
ColtoN899
 
ColtoN899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 356

Gamertag: ColtoN899
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavoK87 View Post
Yes, Is the social club Checklist the list in the pause menu under the "GAME" Tab?
No, the socialclub is this: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/
__________________
ColtoN899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #11
DavoK87
 
DavoK87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 182

Gamertag: TB x UNR34L
Ok guys i have worked it out, "A Starlet in vinewood" is the letter scraps that's the last one i need, Thanks Guys
DavoK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #12
ColtoN899
 
ColtoN899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 356

Gamertag: ColtoN899
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavoK87 View Post
Ok guys i have worked it out, "A Starlet in vinewood" is the letter scraps that's the last one i need, Thanks Guys
Duh... Anyway, gratz.
__________________
ColtoN899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #13
DavoK87
 
DavoK87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 182

Gamertag: TB x UNR34L
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtoN899 View Post
No, the socialclub is this: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/



Ok Thanks man
DavoK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #14
dennisb407
 
dennisb407's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Orlando,FL
Posts: 229

Gamertag: dennisb407
Has anyone ever replayed a S & F mission? I was going to but it said it has to make a restore point and IDK what that means in terms of the game, I dont want to lose anything
dennisb407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:17 AM   #15
Lavindathar
Mashiara
 
Lavindathar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 9,797

Gamertag: Lavindathar

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team - Executive Assistant   Staff - Community Team - Events Director   Staff - Community Team - Maximum Clubs Director   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Master   Staff Club - Lavindathar   Staff Club - Spiral 462   Staff Club - Minty   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 4   Xbox One Enthusiast or Fanatic - Bronze   Killer Instinct Tournament 3rd Place   GSL 14 - 3rd Place   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 55 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisb407 View Post
Has anyone ever replayed a S & F mission? I was going to but it said it has to make a restore point and IDK what that means in terms of the game, I dont want to lose anything
You won't, that's it's purpose.

It means, after the replayed mission, you will be back exactly were you were when you started it, same cash, ammo, guns etc. everything identical.

Basically, nothing you do in the mission effects your game, apart from the medal.
__________________
432,517
423 completed Games & Apps to 100%
92.11% completion percentage across 575 Games & Apps
Last 100% Completion : Deadpool (1000g) (Xbox One)




Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:59 AM   #16
dennisb407
 
dennisb407's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Orlando,FL
Posts: 229

Gamertag: dennisb407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
You won't, that's it's purpose.

It means, after the replayed mission, you will be back exactly were you were when you started it, same cash, ammo, guns etc. everything identical.

Basically, nothing you do in the mission effects your game, apart from the medal.
Thank you sir.
dennisb407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:11 AM   #17
Lavindathar
Mashiara
 
Lavindathar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 9,797

Gamertag: Lavindathar

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team - Executive Assistant   Staff - Community Team - Events Director   Staff - Community Team - Maximum Clubs Director   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Master   Staff Club - Lavindathar   Staff Club - Spiral 462   Staff Club - Minty   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 4   Xbox One Enthusiast or Fanatic - Bronze   Killer Instinct Tournament 3rd Place   GSL 14 - 3rd Place   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 55 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisb407 View Post
Thank you sir.
Anytime bud
__________________
432,517
423 completed Games & Apps to 100%
92.11% completion percentage across 575 Games & Apps
Last 100% Completion : Deadpool (1000g) (Xbox One)




Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:01 AM   #18
JustinMasonSS
 
JustinMasonSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 163

Gamertag: JustinMasonSS
i got stuck on one took me hours to figure it out lol
__________________

JustinMasonSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #19
DeadlySinz86
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 262

Gamertag: iTz SiNZ v2
I just want to add to this, as I also need some help. I've done every available Stranger and Freaks Mission on the Map, completed the Letter Scraps and the Kifflom Missions and I'm only 16 / 20 done. I've still gotta do the Spaceship parts so that's 1, but where are the other 3? Oo
__________________

DeadlySinz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #20
Tom Pladgett
 
Tom Pladgett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 545

Gamertag: Brutopian

Awards Showcase Guide Writers Guild
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySinz86 View Post
I just want to add to this, as I also need some help. I've done every available Stranger and Freaks Mission on the Map, completed the Letter Scraps and the Kifflom Missions and I'm only 16 / 20 done. I've still gotta do the Spaceship parts so that's 1, but where are the other 3? Oo
One possible is the last Dom mission, opens up after you've done all parachute jumps.
Tom Pladgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #21
DeadlySinz86
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 262

Gamertag: iTz SiNZ v2
Ah good call! I've not done all the Parachute Jumps yet, so that's another 1, so I'm just missing 2 of em'.
__________________

DeadlySinz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #22
DeadlySinz86
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 262

Gamertag: iTz SiNZ v2
It was the last mission for Dom, Nigel and the Hippy Dude all sorted now! Thnx!
__________________

DeadlySinz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 PM.