PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
The trial version plays very well.

I need to add about 30 to my account but I will be adding this title. I need to go with a Microsoft point card since I'd rather not get in the habit of using a credit card for my account.

Update: Added a point card last night and immediately made the purchase. Game so far is well worth it.

Last edited by Wanz1; 09-24-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Wanz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
Russman

russman128's Gamercard
Yea it's fun, and no way the best. But for a budget arcade title it is worth it so far and is a good break from GTAV. I bought it on Steam, and you can tell it's a console port.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:58 AM   #3
BoxNerd

enracer's Gamercard
Demo was decent. I will buy it when its on offer. Strange that its rated a 5/10 but yet no one on the leader boards has the full 400...
Old 12-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxNerd View Post
Demo was decent. I will buy it when its on offer. Strange that its rated a 5/10 but yet no one on the leader boards has the full 400...
I guarantee most of those people (me included) are just short of completion because of the collectibles. I've been saving my second run through for a full collectibles list since the game can actually be quite long, but apparently nobody plays the game

So basically it's not up to difficulty, just the daunting task of collecting every collectible in one playthrough without missing one, or you're screwed.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)

Last edited by Shiftie; 12-08-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote