PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #1
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
archangel quest sucks

this is propabally the worst avhievement in the game i know i have over 6000 heals only because of the new title update quest tells me so... i wish they would have put in your stats the exact number of healings that you have done.. does anyone know how to find the exact number of healing?

spooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:51 AM   #2
ShaDoWL1nK

L1nK oF ShaDoWz's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooke View Post
this is propabally the worst avhievement in the game i know i have over 6000 heals only because of the new title update quest tells me so... i wish they would have put in your stats the exact number of healings that you have done.. does anyone know how to find the exact number of healing?
As far as I know, the only way you can tell how many heals you have(or close to it), is to try and keep healing until you get the "Hero Pop-Up" to show up saying you "Healed 10,20,30...etc times". Then write it down on paper or however you like. And just keep grinding, grinding, GRINDING those heals! Ive been getting around 30 heals a match and STILL don't have this cheevo. Its just gonna take a lot of time and patients. But look on the bright side, you will get a lot of points for healing, even grabbing MVP in some matches. It will help out with ranking up to. So good luck and "Happy" Healing.
ShaDoWL1nK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:02 PM   #3
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Yeah, this achievement SUCKS ASS. I got this to complete the game and a week later they bought out a title update with new achievements.
The game needs a stats page for each class as it would be so helpful. I've also always wondered what my K/D ratio is as even as a cleric i get a positive ratio without effort.
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:46 PM   #4
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
it sucks knowing i have 6000 heals and i wont know anything else untill i hit 10000 and according to the time i have spent 33 hours playing the damn healer

spooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:43 AM   #5
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Just be lucky that it tells you that you have at least 6,000 heals. I remember going through this achievement when the new achievements were released and the quest with the highest amount of healings was only 1,000.
Latest arcade completion: Dust: An Elysian Tail

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote