PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
Tcaps8
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 48

Tcaps8's Gamercard
Fastest Way to Rank Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmwA4...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ega1-...ature=youtu.be
It's worked every time i've tried and the groups i've been with nobody has got reset.I guess do them at your own risk.
__________________

Last edited by Tcaps8; 10-08-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Tcaps8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
Barad
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Posts: 23,463
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
DO NOT DO THIS. It only works two or three times then the game will eventually load infinitely, which will cause you to reset the game and possibly cause character loss. Happened to 2 friends and myself.
__________________
Signature by Mr Chaotix


CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW


Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Dirty130
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,547

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Just hit 55 and wanted to do this..
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
H2O I
 
H2O I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL. USA
Posts: 234
Send a message via AIM to H2O I Send a message via MSN to H2O I

H2O I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
DO NOT DO THIS. It only works two or three times then the game will eventually load infinitely, which will cause you to reset the game and possibly cause character loss. Happened to 2 friends and myself.
Wow thanks for the quick heads up! Yeah that would be cool to do this, I wish it was this easy. I figured it would be too good to be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Just hit 55 and wanted to do this..
off topic, but do you want to call a mugger on each other for the achievement? Im 52 but Idk anyone else that is 50.
__________________
H2O I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #5
Barad
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Posts: 23,463
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O I View Post
Wow thanks for the quick heads up! Yeah that would be cool to do this, I wish it was this easy. I figured it would be too good to be true.
I fell for the trap, too good to be true indeed. I'm not saying it's guaranteed to freeze and get rid of your character if you try this but it did happen to 3 of us.. The method itself is brilliant if it was consistent.
__________________
Signature by Mr Chaotix


CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW


Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #6
burntt0ad
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 503

burntt0ad's Gamercard
wow wtf like literally i jut saw this tcap guy in a random session. he was level 76.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #7
XoNiNjAlEoNoX
 
XoNiNjAlEoNoX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 2,042

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
wow wtf like literally i jut saw this tcap guy in a random session. he was level 76.
hey now he can do the other method posted.
__________________

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
blfire
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 363

Avoids's Gamercard
I am confused where is your guy's game freezing at? The restart method (RT) works indefinitely.
__________________
blfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #9
aultman
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5

bmw's Gamercard
I wish it was this easy.



aultman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #10
thetroop
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 27
Worked great for me went from level 55 to 100 took me a while though about 8 hours i think but it works , the reason some ppl are losing thier games is rockstar's servers not this missions fault, ppl were losing thier games way before this doing this mission
thetroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #11
Lavindathar
 
Lavindathar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 6,601
Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroop View Post
Worked great for me went from level 55 to 100 took me a while though about 8 hours i think but it works , the reason some ppl are losing thier games is rockstar's servers not this missions fault, ppl were losing thier games way before this doing this mission
Gotta agree with this, its the servers, not the game.

Unfortunately, these missions dont let us get to 55 fast, after our character reset.
__________________
312,917
315 completed games to 100%
91.02% completion percentage
Last Achievement : 100 Times Too Many - Alien Isolation (Xbox One) - 5g
Last 100% Completion : Alien Isolation (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Audilicious for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #12
Robbo1991
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 551

Robbo1991's Gamercard
What about the millions of people below level 55 what mission do we do to get upto 55? violent duct?
__________________
Crew: Green 5treet 3lite
Everyone welcome to join, friendly crew that just want to make some money!
Robbo1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #13
thetroop
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo1991 View Post
What about the millions of people below level 55 what mission do we do to get upto 55? violent duct?
for me i messed round with mates for while then i did a mixture of violent duct & a race called something like downtown underground or the best option fast is see if u can find some 1 who can get the mission & join them you will soon level up

my g/f was a level 4 after her game was reset she went fron that level 4 to level 80 after joining in mine

Last edited by thetroop; 10-08-2013 at 10:33 AM.
thetroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #14
Slim Shady
 
Slim Shady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 295

x INtOx1cAt3D x's Gamercard
Isn't ranking up half the FUN?
Slim Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #15
thetroop
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
Isn't ranking up half the FUN?
the fun is still there for me playing with friends
thetroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #16
smokevf
 
smokevf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: franklin WI
Posts: 413

lxEPiCxBEASTxl's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroop View Post
the fun is still there for me playing with friends
Damn this way looks beast. Im at 38 right now. Know of any faster ways besides underground downtown, criminal records, violent duct?.

Or you could hook me up with that mission
As payment you can have what I earn in money
__________________
smokevf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #17
Robbo1991
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bolton, UK
Posts: 551

Robbo1991's Gamercard
Would anyone be kind enough to invite me into there game of this mission? So then I can get to 55 an repay the favour to others? GT Robbo1991
__________________
Crew: Green 5treet 3lite
Everyone welcome to join, friendly crew that just want to make some money!
Robbo1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #18
smokevf
 
smokevf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: franklin WI
Posts: 413

lxEPiCxBEASTxl's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo1991 View Post
Would anyone be kind enough to invite me into there game of this mission? So then I can get to 55 an repay the favour to others? GT Robbo1991
Add me on live. Ill help you as soon as I get it. Im at 39 at the moment. But ill be more then happy to help.
__________________
smokevf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #19
thetroop
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokevf View Post
Damn this way looks beast. Im at 38 right now. Know of any faster ways besides underground downtown, criminal records, violent duct?.

Or you could hook me up with that mission
As payment you can have what I earn in money

yeh sure im on for a while so ill add u & if ur on invite u if thats ok ?
thetroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #20
eiVaL
 
eiVaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 907

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroop View Post
yeh sure im on for a while so ill add u & if ur on invite u if thats ok ?
im up for it, if you have an extra slot
eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #21
NikeFerrari
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7

NikeFerrari's Gamercard
Could somebody please hook me up as well? I'm online right now. I just want to level up before it's patched-up. I can give you my share of money.
GT same as my username.
NikeFerrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #22
Mr Rawls
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 51

Mr Rawls's Gamercard
I'll be online in a few hours and would appreciate an invite from somebody as well. Currently level eight. You can definitely have my share of the money if you want it as payment or if I can help you in any other way. My gamer tag is: Mr. Rawls
Mr Rawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
xxJUSTINxx
 
xxJUSTINxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2,267

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Since I had to remake my character and don't have anything unlocked, could anyone running the 50+ or 75+ please could you add me so I can boost with you?
__________________
xxJUSTINxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #24
ll BRUTAL ll
 
ll BRUTAL ll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 227
Too bad you can't do this at an earlier level. I'm currently only level 25-26.
ll BRUTAL ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #25
thetroop
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 27
i would invite but at the moment im full sorry
thetroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #26
xCGIx PUNISHER
 
xCGIx PUNISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 1,272

xpunskis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroop View Post
i would invite but at the moment im full sorry
If it's not too much trouble you should invite someone then leave so you can swap hosts with them. Then that way they can invite other people so all the burden isn't on you to invite everybody. My GT: xPUNskis I'd be willing to do this if you pass the host.
xCGIx PUNISHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #27
thetroop
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCGIx PUNISHER View Post
If it's not too much trouble you should invite someone then leave so you can swap hosts with them. Then that way they can invite other people so all the burden isn't on you to invite everybody. My GT: xPUNskis I'd be willing to do this if you pass the host.
will ppl below 55 still b able to stay in if im left ?
thetroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #28
xCGIx PUNISHER
 
xCGIx PUNISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 1,272

xpunskis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroop View Post
will ppl below 55 still b able to stay in if im left ?
I believe so. Once you're in the game I think you're good to go. For instance I'm only rank 27 or so and if you passed the host to me I could still invite people below level 55. And all ranks below 55 would stay even if you left.
xCGIx PUNISHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #29
thetroop
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCGIx PUNISHER View Post
I believe so. Once you're in the game I think you're good to go. For instance I'm only rank 27 or so and if you passed the host to me I could still invite people below level 55. And all ranks below 55 would stay even if you left.
it ok if i use u as my guineapig to see ?

if so i need another person to get in so there is two in the game when i leave
thetroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #30
NikeFerrari
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7

NikeFerrari's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroop View Post
it ok if i use u as my guineapig to see ?

if so i need another person to get in so there is two in the game when i leave
I'm in! Same GT as username.
NikeFerrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 AM.