PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
jStapez

jStapez's Gamercard
Backseat Driver Achievement

I have been trying for roughly 4 days now to try and get this achievement and no matter who I choose and what role I choose I am ALWAYS the driver. Can anyone help!?
jStapez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 31 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jStapez View Post
I have been trying for roughly 4 days now to try and get this achievement and no matter who I choose and what role I choose I am ALWAYS the driver. Can anyone help!?
It seems to be a bug, its always based off Driver skill. (your stat).

So, it means your stat is higher than your partners (even when you use select preferred role it goes off stat).

Find someone who has a higher driver stat than you!
Last Achievement : Repaid In Blood - Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One) - 10g
Last 100% Completion : FIFA '15 (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Audilicious for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
jStapez

jStapez's Gamercard
I did not even think of that! thank you!

although... my driving is maxed out
jStapez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
Bobo

l3obo's Gamercard
One of the race options in rally race is to switch roles on respawn. Start the race as the driver, hold Y to respawn, and then finish the race as the co-driver. "plink"

Edit: I should note that you will NOT get credit for driving a rally race towards the ach. for participating in everything, by doing it this way. Apparently you have to start as the driver for it to count in that regard.

"Ok brain...I don't like you and you don't like me... but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer." - Homer S.

Last edited by Bobo; 10-08-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #5
jadelynx11

AchieveMANG's Gamercard
yea wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jStapez View Post
yea i have the same fucking problem. shit is bullshit. as much as i like driving, i like achievements more...
jadelynx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #6
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 31 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadelynx11 View Post
yea i have the same fucking problem. shit is bullshit. as much as i like driving, i like achievements more...
I just joined lobby after lobby, I think after about 15 goes I finally found someone with a higher driving skill and got it done!
Last Achievement : Repaid In Blood - Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One) - 10g
Last 100% Completion : FIFA '15 (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Audilicious for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote