PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
Gorjira

Gorjira's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Graphical Issues

I installed the instal disk and I'm playing on the play disk, but I'm noticing some real game ruining issues when I play. It seems to be mostly when I'm indoors or in darker environments. The shadows, shades and sometimes even blood splatter just looks fuzzy as anything, and totally unrealistic. This happens in game and during cut scenes and seriously draws me out of the experience.
I'm playing on a Halo Reach new xbox, so it can't be that my hardware is crap. Could it be the TV? What do you guys think? I've not installed the play disk so it's not going to be that issue.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
MadCor

The Corbinho's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorjira View Post
I installed the instal disk and I'm playing on the play disk, but I'm noticing some real game ruining issues when I play. It seems to be mostly when I'm indoors or in darker environments. The shadows, shades and sometimes even blood splatter just looks fuzzy as anything, and totally unrealistic. This happens in game and during cut scenes and seriously draws me out of the experience.
I'm playing on a Halo Reach new xbox, so it can't be that my hardware is crap. Could it be the TV? What do you guys think? I've not installed the play disk so it's not going to be that issue.
Rockstar I tought said: "Do not install the install disc"

MY YOUTUBE!
MadCor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #3
Bobo

l3obo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCor View Post
It's a mandatory install... not sure how you'd get around that. It's the "play" disc they said to refrain from installing.

"Ok brain...I don't like you and you don't like me... but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer." - Homer S.
Bobo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
asTroLoGiCaL

asTroLoGiCaL's Gamercard
There is 2 ways to install, there is always the option to choose options before launching a game and installing it and then there is once the first disc is in the mandatory install. Advised you do NOT install it from the dashboard!

asTroLoGiCaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:06 PM   #5
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCor View Post
If you read the post you'd realise they did the mandatory install and are running from the play disc.

OT: That sounds really strange, could very well be the TV though if other games are fine it's quite odd.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote