PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
tpb

StalwartSnake's Gamercard
Appear to be stuck, anyone help? (some spoilers)

So I seem to not have a major mission to do at the moment? I did the mission where I attacked the bureau and got the harddrive... then went to the facility in the hills and got attacked by helicopters and tonnes of guards... fun missions. Met Trevor after that and he said that we would be doing the "big score" (which I assume is the UD), then we called Lester and he said he would arrange it...

And I haven't heard anymore after that. I have some side missions I can do: strangers and freaks which I have largely avoided, the assassination missions with Franklin, and the movie producer missions with Michael... -but I wanted to finish off the story and get to the point where I can start doing my post game cleanup. Do I need to do something to trigger Lester to call me? Do I have to do the Soloman/Lester missions before the next mission becomes active?

Any help would be great but please keep the spoilers to a minimum.

tpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
Alchemist Zim

Alchemist Zim's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpb View Post
So I seem to not have a major mission to do at the moment? I did the mission where I attacked the bureau and got the harddrive... then went to the facility in the hills and got attacked by helicopters and tonnes of guards... fun missions. Met Trevor after that and he said that we would be doing the "big score" (which I assume is the UD), then we called Lester and he said he would arrange it...

And I haven't heard anymore after that. I have some side missions I can do: strangers and freaks which I have largely avoided, the assassination missions with Franklin, and the movie producer missions with Michael... -but I wanted to finish off the story and get to the point where I can start doing my post game cleanup. Do I need to do something to trigger Lester to call me? Do I have to do the Soloman/Lester missions before the next mission becomes active?

Movie Producer Missions are part of the main story...they must be completed to move on
Alchemist Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #3
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpb View Post

As long as you're following any missions marked with an M, T or F - You're progressing the story which you can't "skip". The Heist Trevor wants to pull off comes into play later but it's meant to be "put off".

You're not meant to do Score after Score b/c it's supposed to factor in that you're "laying low" after said scores.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
FeatherbottomMR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Do Michael's movie producers missions that will progress more of the story
FeatherbottomMR is offline   Reply With Quote