PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2013, 07:36 AM   #181
Crimson Ridley
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,121

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blfire View Post
I missed out on RR so I dont want to miss out on this, currently level 87 want to get 100 soon.
Shouldn't take you too long.
Crimson Ridley is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #182
Orsi75nidf
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 7
It's around 3000RP at the end of the lap and 600-1000 for finishing.
Orsi75nidf is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #183
FranconianX
 
FranconianX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 51

FranconianX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
did this yesterday and went up around 10 levels in 1 hour, and my friend went up 8-9 in 1 hour also, i went from 40-50 and he went from 80-88.

im not sure if this willl get patched, but i will try to do this as much as i can to get to 100 and hope it dosent get patched. get to level 100 then enjoy some other games until bank heists come out!
Hm this is strange. We (starting Lvl 70 and Lvl 55) got only 5 Levels within one hour doing 2 laps on criminal records...
FranconianX is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #184
III SKYE III
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1

CptTranquilSkye's Gamercard
It's only working some of the time for me. :\
III SKYE III is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #185
Durdens Wrath
 
Durdens Wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 588

DURDENS WRATH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranconianX View Post
Hm this is strange. We (starting Lvl 70 and Lvl 55) got only 5 Levels within one hour doing 2 laps on criminal records...
Got to do 3 laps foo.
__________________

Durdens Wrath is offline  
Old 10-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #186
1mpr3gn4t0r
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 65
I'm on level ~60 and I'm levelling up once around every 15mins. The actual race component (2 laps of Criminal Record) is much shorter than the time in-between the races. It takes soooo long to restart the stupid race!

I'm using a spare account as player 2 and is AFK for the race. But even if I set the job/race in an Invite Only/Friends Only session AND matchmaking=closed, after about every 5 races (after I level up), it always opens up and randoms end up joining the race. Then I'm forced to quit out and setup the job/race again. Does this happen to everyone else, or just me? Any way to stop randoms joining my job/race?
1mpr3gn4t0r is offline  
Old 10-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #187
Evo Kazz
 
Evo Kazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Manchester U.K
Posts: 4,845

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Forgot to post in here, just want to say many thanks to Callum and Barad for posting this, not sure if you discovered or not but regardless, this method made a worrying task very bearable and fun if your screwing around with mates battling for wins. Cheers mateys.
__________________





Evo Kazz is offline  
Old 10-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #188
Hratgard
 
Hratgard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oslo, Norway.
Posts: 97
Send a message via ICQ to Hratgard Send a message via MSN to Hratgard Send a message via Skype™ to Hratgard

Hratgard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durdens Wrath View Post
Got to do 3 laps foo.
Not true, and highly wrong! When you reach higher levels 2 laps are more than enough. You actually get a POPup in the game saying "You've reach maximum RP for this Event". Telling you any more laps is just a waste of time.

With a level 70 in the group 2 laps is enough. If there are none, at level 50, you might need 3 laps.
__________________
XBOXLive: Hratgard
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Club : X360c
Hratgard is offline  
Old 10-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #189
Crimson Ridley
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,121

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
Forgot to post in here, just want to say many thanks to Callum and Barad for posting this, not sure if you discovered or not but regardless, this method made a worrying task very bearable and fun if your screwing around with mates battling for wins. Cheers mateys.
We didn't discover it, it was being talked about on PS3T. Though, we bought it over here because it's only fair that we all know.
Crimson Ridley is offline  
Old 10-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #190
Boylin
 
Boylin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: DC
Posts: 195

Boylin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mpr3gn4t0r View Post
I'm using a spare account as player 2 and is AFK for the race.
How did you do this? Is there a way of doing split-screen or are you using two consoles and two copies of the game?
Boylin is offline  
Old 10-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #191
littlejay
 
littlejay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Arkansas - Kansas for pirates.
Posts: 3,934

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boylin View Post
How did you do this? Is there a way of doing split-screen or are you using two consoles and two copies of the game?
it's 2 consoles. don't get excited

And I do this from time to time. I stop to work on platniums quite a bit and don't get to level as much, but it works great
__________________
littlejay is offline  
Old 10-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #192
Dan Sabia
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 19

Dan Sabia's Gamercard
i did this about ten times yeserday and each time only gave me about 1000RP each time except once it gave me the 5000. not sure how to do this properly but this wont go fast for me.
Dan Sabia is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 04:58 AM   #193
blfire
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 355

Avoids's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Ridley View Post
Shouldn't take you too long.
Thanks for the motivation! I have actually went from level 88-95 legit through TDM!
__________________
blfire is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #194
bcfc123
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 285
If people want to race over and over again I see no problem wih it it's still taking you hours and hours to rank up using the method.
bcfc123 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #195
WDA I Rellik
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58

WDA I Rellik's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Sabia View Post
i did this about ten times yesterday and each time only gave me about 1000RP each time except once it gave me the 5000. not sure how to do this properly but this wont go fast for me.
Make sure that your second lap is faster than the first one !
WDA I Rellik is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #196
skuff
 
skuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 924

dj skuff's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza Tournament 2nd Place
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just got hit with an update. I guess there goes the race xp
__________________
MY360BLOG


99999 achieved 3/4/08
skuff is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #197
Kamakazi59
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 108

Kamakazi59's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by skuff View Post
Just got hit with an update. I guess there goes the race xp
Not true unless someone can confirm that the update nurfed the RP down in races. I'm installing it now.

EDIT: the title update did NOT nurf the RP boost. You guys can still do the criminal records RP boost.
__________________
IMPOSSIBLE is just another EXCUSE to not try!



Last edited by Kamakazi59; 10-18-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Kamakazi59 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #198
skuff
 
skuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 924

dj skuff's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza Tournament 2nd Place
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I didn't say it was fact, I said I guess due to them fixing every new exploit found with every new patch so far. I'm having internet issues so can't test
__________________
MY360BLOG


99999 achieved 3/4/08
skuff is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #199
WDA I Rellik
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58

WDA I Rellik's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazi59 View Post
Not true unless someone can confirm that the update nurfed the RP down in races. I'm installing it now.
Just saw it on reddit. They say that the missions payout got reduced 50% ... *sigh*
WDA I Rellik is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #200
bcfc123
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 285
If it was a issue then why have rockstar not nerfed the xp in the update ??
bcfc123 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #201
kadafi82
 
kadafi82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rotterdam, Holland
Posts: 5

kadafi82's Gamercard
Talking Excellent info!

Thanx for the info, its very usefull indeed!
kadafi82 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #202
skuff
 
skuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 924

dj skuff's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza Tournament 2nd Place
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah I've seen that. Then its obvious that they have more issues with people making money than rank points
__________________
MY360BLOG


99999 achieved 3/4/08
skuff is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #203
bcfc123
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by skuff View Post
Yeah I've seen that. Then its obvious that they have more issues with people making money than rank points
Rockstar are making a dogs dinner out of the online now. Why nerf xp and money on missions. There just going to drive people away from the game as this rate.
bcfc123 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #204
Evo Kazz
 
Evo Kazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Manchester U.K
Posts: 4,845

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Good news about CR, someone told me it was nerfed, obviously not, great news for people still needing xp.
__________________





Evo Kazz is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #205
IDarK VorteXX
 
IDarK VorteXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: London
Posts: 493

IDarK VorteXX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
Good news about CR, someone told me it was nerfed, obviously not, great news for people still needing xp.
Its just a matter of time before they nerf it anyway. I suggest everyone does CR to boost exp before its patched. R* would do anything to make people stay on the online for a very long time.
__________________

*Thanks to Audacious for the great signature*

I wear a mask. And that mask, is not to hide who I am, but to create what I am. I'm BATMAN!!!!!!!!

Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet just because there’s a picture with a quote next to it.” – Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by IDarK VorteXX; 10-18-2013 at 04:09 PM.
IDarK VorteXX is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #206
upindat
 
upindat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 2,416

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Ridley View Post
We didn't discover it, it was being talked about on PS3T. Though, we bought it over here because it's only fair that we all know.
Mad props to both of yall for bringing this to our attention. I hit 100 last night using this method. Very easy to find a race with people doing this. I mostly did this with my son. THANKS a million for making the 100 easier!!
__________________
f
Sig by Alabastermatt
upindat is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #207
Acisius
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2

llilliiliillil's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mpr3gn4t0r View Post
I'm on level ~60 and I'm levelling up once around every 15mins. The actual race component (2 laps of Criminal Record) is much shorter than the time in-between the races. It takes soooo long to restart the stupid race!

I'm using a spare account as player 2 and is AFK for the race. But even if I set the job/race in an Invite Only/Friends Only session AND matchmaking=closed, after about every 5 races (after I level up), it always opens up and randoms end up joining the race. Then I'm forced to quit out and setup the job/race again. Does this happen to everyone else, or just me? Any way to stop randoms joining my job/race?
You can kick players by going to "View player's info".
Acisius is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 06:32 AM   #208
1mpr3gn4t0r
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acisius View Post
You can kick players by going to "View player's info".
Cheers! I will try that next time it happens. Thanks.
1mpr3gn4t0r is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #209
The Duke of Darkness
 
The Duke of Darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 1,699

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Why do 2 laps until rank 90? If you know the RP received at the end of the race is included in the 5000 cap per race you should know to change to 1 lap around rank 75. At 75 the bonus you get is 3850 then you'll get around 1000 at the end even if you finish 2nd. You really think its worth doing a second lap for 300 RP at the most?
The Duke of Darkness is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #210
Dante Kasai
The Devil Hunter
 
Dante Kasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fortuna
Posts: 1,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Why do 2 laps until rank 90? If you know the RP received at the end of the race is included in the 5000 cap per race you should know to change to 1 lap around rank 75. At 75 the bonus you get is 3850 then you'll get around 1000 at the end even if you finish 2nd. You really think its worth doing a second lap for 300 RP at the most?
Yes

The visual representation of getting the XP is also a part of it.
__________________
My Name is Dante
Devil Hunter Extraordinaire


Gamertag: Dante Kasai
Total Gamerscore: 47135
Completion Percentage: 94.94%
Retail Completions: 35
Arcade Completions: 6
Achievements Earned: 2269
Dante Kasai is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 PM.