PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
FistFull95

InSync NiNjAz's Gamercard
Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Overview:
Estimated achievement difficulty:2/10
Offline: 20 (1000)
Online:
Approximate amount of time to 1000: 10+ Hours
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1+ (Replay levels)
Missable achievements: None (Replay levels)
Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None as of yet
Extra equipment needed?: 4 Players / Controllers

Introduction:
Welcome to Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge! I normally don't play kids games for fun, but this was actually not that bad to play.

In Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge, Plankton steals the epic Krabby Patty formula, and Spongebob and his fellow mates must stop Plankton and get the formula back.

The game is pretty straigtfoward, but does require a fair amount of grinding, to buy and max out all Gizmos, which are the weapons in the game.

Storymode:
First playthrough
Start out the game by selecting your favorite character, and start running through the levels. As you play each level, try and kill all enemies, and destroy every wooden barrel to get Sprockets, these will let you buy and upgrade your gizmos. During this playthrough you will also unlock majority of the achievements, most of them will be low-point achievements. By simply completing the story, and getting the achievements that would unlock naturally or that are non-missable will net you the minimum of 190.

Some achievements to keep in mind as you play are: Coral Skydriver, Field Medic, Not Defeated Yet, Team Sponge, Seawarrior. See the descriptions below for more details.

Multiplayer:
You can co-op the entire game, which I did. For me it made the game quite enjoyable at times. Another plus is that you can work on 2 or more characters at the same time.

NOTE: Make sure that you (the player wanting to get the achievement for unlocking all the Gizmos for a certain character, are the one buying the very last upgrade. If a second player does this, the achievement will not pop!

There are 3 multiplayer achievements, that require at least 2 players to do.
Please refer to the achievement guide for any specific achievement guides.

Mop-Up:
When you have completed your first playthrough, you will probably only have the grinding-achievements left to do. All you need to do is replay the level's with the characters you do not have all upgrades for.

Conclusion:
Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge is very easy, and quite enjoyable at times. The achievements are very simple and easy to get, although some require some grinding.

Thanks to:
MeonOne - Huge thanks go out to him, he touched up just about everything in the guide and roadmap, thanks again!
StayonTarget - Suggestion to specify which levels need to be completed to unlock the story specific achievements.

Last edited by FistFull95; 11-18-2013 at 04:57 PM.
FistFull95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
FistFull95

Achievement Guide:

Pirateer 25
Complete the Dutchman's Triangle levels.
Story related. Impossible to miss.

• Dutchman's Triangle
  • Shipwreck Reef
  • Dutchman's Hollow
  • The Bone Yard
  • Davy Jones' Locker
  • Rainchild

Hard Rock 50
Complete the Rock Bottom levels.

• Rock Bottom
  • Stonefish Street
  • Barracuda Boulevard
  • Anemone Avenue
  • Leviathan Way
  • Clem

Beach Head 100
Complete the Bikini Bottom levels.

• Bikini Bottom
  • Anchor Way
  • Barnacle Road
  • Coral Avenue
  • Conch Street
  • Pankton

Master Sponge 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for SpongeBob.

You can't fully upgrade all characters in one playthrough. Just keep replaying the level's until you have everything for every character unlocked.

Thanks to MeonOne for the list
You will need a total of 34, 650 Sprockets for each character. It is possible to fully upgrade one character in one full solo playthrough.

Pickle Blaster : Free
  • Faster Rate of Fire = 600
  • 150% Damage = 900
  • 200% Damage = 1200

Condiment Cannon = 750
  • 160% Damage = 900
  • Faster Rate of Fire = 1050
  • 200% Damage = 2250

Exploding Pie Launcher = 750
  • 150% Damage = 900
  • 200% Damage = 1050
  • 3 Exploding Pies = 1500

Portable Tarter Sauce = 750
  • 200% Damage = 1500
  • 300% Damage = 2250
  • 400% Damage = 3000

Neptuning Fork = 750
  • 3 Electric Bolt = 1500
  • 5 Electric Bolt = 1800
  • 150% Damage = 3000

Bubble Gum Blaster = 750
  • 150% Damage = 1150
  • Faster Rate of Fire = 1500
  • 200% Damage = 3000

Reef Blower = 750
  • 160% Damage = 1100
  • 200% Damage = 1500
  • 270% Damage = 3000

Master Squirrel 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for Sandy.

See Master Sponge for more details.

Master Star 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for Patrick.

Master Squid 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for Squidward.

Master Crab 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for Mr. Krabs.

Bot Wrecker 25
Players destroy 250 enemies.

This will come naturally as you play through the story mode. This will unlock in or after the level Davy Jones' Locker.

Seaweed Squashed 30
Win the first encounter against Plankton.

You will first encounter Plankton during the end of the first level Shipwreck Reef. Use the Pickle Blaster to defeat Plankton.

Lock and Load 15
Unlock the Pickle Blaster.

You will unlock the Pickle Blaster during your first encounter at the Gizmo upgrade machine in the level Shipwreck Reef.

Skydiver 10
Complete the first freefall section.

You encounter your first freefall section during the level Shipwreck Reef.

Coral Skydiver 25
Complete any freefall section without any players taking damage.

This one is pretty challenging. I do advise getting this achievement on singleplayer, because it does count if a second player hits an object.

I suggest loading the 1st freefall level (level 1) and try to miss every object floating around.

A very nice tip from mitsubishi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsubishi View Post
Since you have to replay level all over if you screw up and hit something BEFORE you start skydive section MAKE SURE YOUR HEALTH IS DOWN TO ONE BAR to give yourself an extra try if you hit something. Right before you enter tornado looking thing to start skydive level a turret will spawn let it lower your health, a chest will be right beside tornado, DO NOT OPEN will give you health..
Sea Warrior 20
Complete a level without being defeated or revived.

This will most likely come naturally, the chance of you or another player dying is very small, as you can take 10 hits before a character finally decides to collapse.

Master Overloader 15
Players defeat 50 enemies by overloading them.

-Credits to: MeonOner
The enemies that can be killed by overloading them are Turret Bots and Vacuum Bots. "Overload" 50 of them and the achievement is yours.

Field Medic 25
Players revive allies 20 times.

This achievement will need to be done on coop with at least one or more players present.

The best way to revive 20 allies is to play the first level Shipwreck Reef in Dutchman's Triangle, with 4 controllers plugged in. Just make you way through the level until you reach your first fight with Plankton. Leave the other three characters idle as they get hit and knocked down by Planktons attack. Once one of them goes down, run over and stand in the green circle to revive them. Repeat till you do this 20 times.

Not Defeated Yet 10
Players revive an ally.

See Field Medic for more details.

Decked Out 25
Unlock and fully upgrade any Gizmo.

This will come through natural progression. Collect as many Sprockets as possible to maximize your chance to fully upgrade a Gizmo. The cheapest Gizmo to fully upgrade would be the Pickle Blaster.

Armed to the Gills 25
Unlock every Gizmo on a single character.

You must own all seven different Gizmos with one character. The Gizmos do not have to be upgraded.

Team Sponge 100
Complete a level with 4 players.

You will need to have four controllers to do this. Select any level and any of Spongebob's friends and complete the level. It does not matter if a character gets knocked down or revived.

Last edited by FistFull95; 11-07-2013 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Several fixes
Old 10-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
TheFox2006

Send a message via Yahoo to TheFox2006

XITheFoxIX's Gamercard
great work

TheFox2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
FistFull95

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFox2006 View Post
great work

Thank you very much! This is my first guide, so any feedback is very welcome

Old 10-16-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
saintdave

Good guide. Couple of questions -

Have you figured out any of the cheats and/or whether they block achievements/trophies?

And any tips for coral skydiver? I find it very hard to judge what is a clear line of path sometimes.
saintdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
FistFull95

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintdave View Post
Good guide. Couple of questions -

Have you figured out any of the cheats and/or whether they block achievements/trophies?

And any tips for coral skydiver? I find it very hard to judge what is a clear line of path sometimes.
Thanks for the compliment!

As for the cheats, I haven't found any of them yet, but I am sure they will get released soon after the game is released itself.

For Coral Skydiver I'd try loading up the very first Skydive, in level 2 or 3. That one is by far the easiest, and what I did to get the achievement is go to the upper left corner and basically shimmy left and right. Make sure you pay attention to the very end of the skydive because that will be when the most objects start appearing. Good luck, and please let me know if you got the achievo!

Old 10-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
A Cerulean Sky

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What is the quickest method to unlock all gizmos/upgrades for the remaining characters? Playing through the game start/finish 4 more times with each character?
A Cerulean Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #8
StayonTarget
Obligatory Countdown

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
For achievements like "Complete all Bikini Bottom levels" I'd include a list of all of the levels you have to complete. It's good to know if there are 3 levels or 23.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #9
FistFull95

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYSTOPIAN SKY View Post
What is the quickest method to unlock all gizmos/upgrades for the remaining characters? Playing through the game start/finish 4 more times with each character?
I did that yeah, I haven't found a quicker method as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
For achievements like "Complete all Bikini Bottom levels" I'd include a list of all of the levels you have to complete. It's good to know if there are 3 levels or 23.
Added, thanks for the suggestion.

Old 10-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #10
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GSL 13 Winner   Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a
Good guide! So do you actually need 2 players to play the co-op or can you just connect a 2nd controller and let it sit there while you play by yourself?

I'm guessing the latter but you can never be sure

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8.1) Microsoft Lumia 532 (WP8.1) Windows 8.1 Pro
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #11
FistFull95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
Good guide! So do you actually need 2 players to play the co-op or can you just connect a 2nd controller and let it sit there while you play by yourself?

I'm guessing the latter but you can never be sure
Thank you very much for the compliment!

You can do it just with 4 controllers. You will need to move all characters so it can be a bit of a pain.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #12
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GSL 13 Winner   Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a
Thanks for the reply It's always good to have new people writing guides. There's never too much help around

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8.1) Microsoft Lumia 532 (WP8.1) Windows 8.1 Pro
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
no online co op then i am assuming? should be, not many people have 4 controllers that work.
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:40 AM   #14
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Will be picking this up from Red Box tomorrow as well as TMNT.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #15
mitsubishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFull95 View Post
Thank you very much for the compliment!

You can do it just with 4 controllers. You will need to move all characters so it can be a bit of a pain.
Got it last night from redbox, actually if you get far enough ahead the other characters they will teleport OR a much easier method is to plug in other 3 controllers near end of first boss battle on first level and achievement pops. Tested and worked for me.

Other tips: For Skydive achievement, the one on first level is the easiest. Since you have to replay level all over if you screw up and hit something BEFORE you start skydive section MAKE SURE YOUR HEALTH IS DOWN TO ONE BAR to give yourself an extra try if you hit something. Right before you enter tornado looking thing to start skydive level a turret will spawn let it lower your health, a chest will be right beside tornado, DO NOT OPEN will give you health..

You then will die hitting something and will restart at start of skydive giving yourself extra try without having to run thru again. I did this and it worked for me, achievement popped after dying and trying another time.

Controls are wonky on this section I found staying in middle as much as possible and not making BIG movements helped since controls are so sensitive.

Granted you need upgrade points anyways so doing all of first level again is an option.

For "Field Medic" 20 revives I spawned in another player at same turret location as mentioned above. Clear all other enemys and let turret down 2nd controller. Turret does more damage than normal enemys. Just stand behind teammate to avoid turret fire. Run around green circle around downed player for revive, rinse repeat.

Last edited by mitsubishi; 10-22-2013 at 03:02 PM.
mitsubishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #16
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Achievement Guide:

Master Overloader 15
Players defeat 50 enemies by overloading them.

Shoot 50 objects with the "Neptunus' Fork" Gun

You do not need the Neptuning Fork to obtain this. The enemies that can be killed by overloading them are the turret bots, and the vacuum bots. I personally unlocked this midway through the level Davy Jones' Locker.

Last edited by MeonOner; 10-22-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #17
FistFull95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
Thanks for the reply It's always good to have new people writing guides. There's never too much help around
No problem at all, I hope I am helping people with this I must say with this being my first guide ever, I love the community on x360a. Everybody is so helpful and nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkOfPower View Post
no online co op then i am assuming? should be, not many people have 4 controllers that work.
Nope no xLive Coop..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsubishi View Post
Got it last night from redbox, actually if you get far enough ahead the other characters they will teleport OR a much easier method is to plug in other 3 controllers near end of first boss battle on first level and achievement pops. Tested and worked for me.

Other tips: For Skydive achievement, the one on first level is the easiest. Since you have to replay level all over if you screw up and hit something BEFORE you start skydive section MAKE SURE YOUR HEALTH IS DOWN TO ONE BAR to give yourself an extra try if you hit something. Right before you enter tornado looking thing to start skydive level a turret will spawn let it lower your health, a chest will be right beside tornado, DO NOT OPEN will give you health..

You then will die hitting something and will restart at start of skydive giving yourself extra try without having to run thru again. I did this and it worked for me, achievement popped after dying and trying another time.

Controls are wonky on this section I found staying in middle as much as possible and not making BIG movements helped since controls are so sensitive.

Granted you need upgrade points anyways so doing all of first level again is an option.

For "Field Medic" 20 revives I spawned in another player at same turret location as mentioned above. Clear all other enemys and let turret down 2nd controller. Turret does more damage than normal enemys. Just stand behind teammate to avoid turret fire. Run around green circle around downed player for revive, rinse repeat.
Thank you so much for all the tips and suggestions! I have added them to the guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
You do not need the Neptuning Fork to obtain this. The enemies that can be killed by overloading them are the turret bots, and the vacuum bots. I personally unlocked this midway through the level Davy Jones' Locker.
You are totally right, I misunderstood the achievement. Fixed, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnake View Post
Nice guide..
Thank you very much!

Old 10-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #18
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Quote:
Achievement Guide:

Master Sponge 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for SpongeBob.

You can't fully upgrade all characters in one playthrough. Just keep replaying the level's until you have everything for every character unlocked.

Master Squirrel 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for Sandy.

Refer to the Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for SpongeBob. Achievement.

Master Star 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for Patrick.

Master Squid 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for Squidward.

Master Crab 100
Unlock all Gizmos and upgrades for Mr. Krabs.

Here you go a list of all available Gizmos for all the characters and the prices for each Gizmo and upgrade: You will need a total of 34, 650 Sprockets for each character. It is possible to fully upgrade one character in one full solo playthrough.

Pickle Blaster = Cost: Free
  • Faster Rate oof Fire = 600
  • 150% Damage = 900
  • 200% Damage = 1200

Condiment Cannon = 750
  • 160% Damage = 900
  • Faster Rate of Fire = 1050
  • 200% Damage = 2250

Exploding Pie Launcher = 750
  • 150% Damage = 900
  • 200% Damage = 1050
  • 3 Exploding Pies = 1500

Portable Tater Sauce = 750
  • 200% Damage = 1500
  • 300% Damage = 2250
  • 400% Damage = 3000

Neptuning Fork = 750
  • 3 Electric Bolt = 1500
  • 5 Electric Bolt = 1800
  • 150% Damage = 3000

Bubble Gum Blaster = 750
  • 150% Damage = 1150
  • Faster Rate of Fire = 1500
  • 200% Damage = 3000

Reef Blower = 750
  • 160% Damage = 1100
  • 200% Damage = 1500
  • 270% Damage = 3000
Old 10-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #19
FistFull95

Quote:
Here you go a list of all available Gizmos for all the characters and the prices for each Gizmo and upgrade: You will need a total of 34, 650 Sprockets for each character. It is possible to fully upgrade one character in one full solo playthrough.
Daaarn, thank you so much! I had started to compile the list myself too, but now I don't have to finish it. That is if you are okay with me copying it to the mainthread.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #20
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Quote:
Daaarn, thank you so much! I had started to compile the list myself too, but now I don't have to finish it. That is if you are okay with me copying it to the mainthread.
Go for it dude. That is why I made that post.

Quote:
Achievement Guide:

Pirateer 25
Complete the Dutchman's Triangle levels.

Dutchman's Triangle
  • Shipwreck Reef
  • Dutchman's Hollow
  • The Bone Yard
  • Davy Jones' Locker
  • Rainchild

Hard Rock 50
Complete the Rock Bottom levels.

Rock Bottom
  • Stonefish Street
  • Barracuda Boulevard
  • Anemone Avenue
  • Leviathan Way
  • Clem

Beach Head 100
Complete the Bikini Bottom levels.

Bikini Bottom
  • Anchor Way
  • Barnacle Road
  • Coral Avenue
  • Conch Street
  • Pankton

Instead of just having the story related achievements say "Requires you to play through levels XX-YY.. List the levels. It will make your guide look a bit cleaner.

Last edited by MeonOner; 10-22-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #21
FistFull95

Quote:
Go for it dude. That is why I made that post.

Instead of just having the story related achievements say "Requires you to play through levels XX-YY.. List the levels. It will make your guide look a bit cleaner.
Wow thank you very much dude, I feel like you added more to the guide than I have. x)

Old 10-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #22
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Quote:
Wow thank you very much dude, I feel like you added more to the guide than I have. x)
Haha just helping you out. Ive made a few guides myself. And users on here like details, even if its an easy game. I will just post the what I edit and you can choose to change the descriptions. Everything Ive changed has been with your descriptions, I am just adding some details like level names, etc. I will send you eveything through a private message. It is still your guide 100%.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #23
FistFull95

Quote:
Haha just helping you out. Ive made a few guides myself. And users on here like details, even if its an easy game. I will just post the what I edit and you can choose to change the descriptions. Everything Ive changed has been with your descriptions, I am just adding some details like level names, etc. I will send you eveything through a private message. It is still your guide 100%.
Thank you very much man, I really appreciate the help.

Old 10-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #24
animusVOXone

Chester Cheevo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Anyone know if Guitar Hero Guitars, Drums or DJ Hero turntables will work for the 4-player cheevo?

Follow me: Twitter, Twitch and YouTube!
animusVOXone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM   #25
Midnight_Jasper

Midnight Jasper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So far this is the only thing that can speed things up with the grind of having everything unlocked with each character.

An early way i found to get these (if you don't mind repetition) is just playing Dutchman's Hollow and The Bone Yard in Dutchman's Triangle over and over. It gives quite a bit of experience while your weapons do a lot of damage against the low level enemy's. I would quit back to the main menu once you see Davy Jones Locker though since they are harder and there are platforms that take more time than they should.

34,000 to level everything for one character.

you get about 6,900 in 10 mins with those two chapters.

do it 6 times nets you more than 34,000. so almost an hour get you one character done.

so four hours to grind if im right.

if anyone has anything better please tell!
Midnight_Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #26
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet PinkiePie View Post
So far this is the only thing that can speed things up with the grind of having everything unlocked with each character.

An early way i found to get these (if you don't mind repetition) is just playing Dutchman's Hollow and The Bone Yard in Dutchman's Triangle over and over. It gives quite a bit of experience while your weapons do a lot of damage against the low level enemy's. I would quit back to the main menu once you see Davy Jones Locker though since they are harder and there are platforms that take more time than they should.

do it 6 times nets you more than 34,000. so almost an hour get you one character done.

I just tried this and it beats playing the game over 5 times or the last few levels over and over when the weapons dont even cause damage.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #27
Baseball Jr

J2B9's Gamercard
I only have 2 controllers so I won't be able to obtain 'team sponge'....that sucks
Baseball Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #28
tincann

TinCannEd's Gamercard
Wow. Looking great this soon. Just picked it up via Redbox.

Looking forward to this one.
tincann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:39 AM   #29
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   The Helping Hand   Staff Club - Skorpion XBA   Green Thumb - Emerald   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by animusVOXone View Post
Anyone know if Guitar Hero Guitars, Drums or DJ Hero turntables will work for the 4-player cheevo?
They work. I used a DJ Hero turntable. All you have to do is turn the controller on and press start while you're playing. After that you don't have to do anything else.

Quote:

Thanks for this. These are the only ones I have left and the game is already getting old.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:16 AM   #30
tincann

TinCannEd's Gamercard
Quote:

Dutchman's Hallow & The BoneYard aren't bad, but actually just doing Dutchman's Hallow is faster.

You could even do only the 1st part of Dutchman's Hallow again & again. When you get to the machine, enter it, add any upgrades, if you want, & then continue. It will save. Then you can exit & repeat.

On the 1st part of Dutchman's Hallow, I was averaging 1,406 & it would take less than 2 minutes.

On the 2nd part of Dutchman's Hallow, I was averaging 2,229 & it took a little longer.

And this was not with Mr. Krabs, whose power up doubled the sprokets.

I played through the game twice & the started grinding after that.

Last edited by tincann; 10-26-2013 at 01:44 AM.
tincann is offline   Reply With Quote