PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-18-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
faircityarab

Knife Flights

Finally finished the under the bridge and knife flight challenges, i was pulling my hair out with frustration on the last knife flight in the guide then i finally nailed it woo hoo...

a little tip for anyone still to do this, the guide recommends saving regularly but i found that even if i crashed a split second after completing one it still saved it.
faircityarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #2
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Whats the tip? Shows you when its saving anyway Autosave is quick but not quick enough to miss that icon in the corner when you are needing it most.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #3
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
yup.

save before and after EVERY knife flight.

before incase you crash and after incase you crash whilst flying to the next one (not likely)

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #4
Black Barney

Black Barney's Gamercard
Just finished all of them with a Cuban 800. First tip: don't use that plane. Second tip: not all the approaches on the video here and optimal. Especially Maka's guide (which I normally love), some of his approach vectors are REALLY bad. He comes from the south when you should come from the north, or he chains 3 together which makes it unnecessarily tough.

Now onto the stunt jumps...this is tough too. Very few of my landings are registering
Black Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
Metabolic XBA
Run, you clever boy...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Community and Events Team   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
The guides tip for saving regularly is more to keep you in the plane than to avoid having them not register. Quick save will load you up exactly where you saved it still in your plane. Regular saves will send you back to your crib.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:54 AM   #6
dennisb407

dennisb407's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Barney View Post
Just finished all of them with a Cuban 800. First tip: don't use that plane. Second tip: not all the approaches on the video here and optimal. Especially Maka's guide (which I normally love), some of his approach vectors are REALLY bad. He comes from the south when you should come from the north, or he chains 3 together which makes it unnecessarily tough.

Now onto the stunt jumps...this is tough too. Very few of my landings are registering
I just got the 8 tonight for the 100% deal, I'll do the other 7 at a later date for the cheevie. For jumps use Frank and his motorcycle, less likely to nosedive like a car
dennisb407 is offline   Reply With Quote