PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Street Fighter IV
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-07-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
xSavage Henry

xSavage Henry's Gamercard
very poor game, stay away.

Worst fighting game I've ever played. I got for 10 dollars used and not even worth that. The charcters move so slowly. Like they are all 80 years old.
xSavage Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:41 AM   #2
Simlaurel

Simlaurel's Gamercard
Goin 2 have 2 disagree, this is one of the most technical fighters out there with a very deep combo system, juggles, focus attacks, too many to list. It definetly has a very steep learning curve that takes a considerable amount of time and diligence to even be competent at this game. I certainly understand your frustration with the game, but it is a very rich and all together fantastic game IMO. You either have to really like the game and want to make a committment, especially to have any online success (lol, nothing but stone cold killers online) or move onto a different fighting game.
Simlaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Not gonna lie, I have fun playing this whilst im with a group of mates. It is a bit tough to learn the trade but it's alright.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
onidemon

onidemon666's Gamercard
This is a hell of a hard game to master but if you put the time in I'd say it's great fun.

Not much cop myself and get creamed a lot on Live and against friends but still have fun playing it
onidemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #5
RCMatthews93

RCM Flash Kick's Gamercard
Oh look, the classic "I'm terrible at this game therefore this game is terrible" tryhard troll post. It's been recycled so many times, it's not even pissing anyone off anymore.
RCMatthews93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:04 AM   #6
J eVeRy DaY 514

J eVeRy DaY 514's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
what? this is still one of the best fighting games out for the 360. you must not be good at fighting games or have never played street fighter before my guess.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
AmpleSteak

AmpleSteak%20v2's Gamercard
I agree... I hate this game more than anything after playing soul calibur 4... an actual good fighting game. Normal 360 controllers are terrible to play this game on can't stand doing moves with the joystick, need an arcade pad.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
FuZzY NUFC

FuZzY NUFC's Gamercard
Street Fighter 4 is the greatest fighting game of all time! FACT!
FuZzY NUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #9
FuZzY NUFC

FuZzY NUFC's Gamercard
And Super Street fighter 4 AE 2012 is the single greatest fighting game ever IMO
FuZzY NUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #10
BT83

Tiger Tiger
Old 10-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #11
Sampson

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMatthews93 View Post
Oh look, the classic "I'm terrible at this game therefore this game is terrible" tryhard troll post. It's been recycled so many times, it's not even pissing anyone off anymore.
Seems to have gotten you worked up a bit

But it isn't a bad game by any means. It's tricky, yes, but if you even put in the smallest effort to learn the game's mechanics and physics engine then you will see how much fun it is.

"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the
heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of
it... irreplaceable."

Thanks to Rajeanero for the excellent signature!
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:39 AM   #12
JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpleSteak View Post
I agree... I hate this game more than anything after playing soul calibur 4... an actual good fighting game. Normal 360 controllers are terrible to play this game on can't stand doing moves with the joystick, need an arcade pad.
Soul Cal 4 was okay, I got a 1000 on it easily, it's more of a button-bashing game than an actual fighting game. SF4 is the better fighting game of the 2 but will be hard to play for beginners and I can play all of them on controller or stick but it isn't necessary to get an actual fight pad for SF4.

Ultra SF 4 is gonna be BEAST!

JCDRANZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 02:04 PM   #13
Jakez123
Steins;Jake

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDRANZER View Post
Soul Cal 4 was okay, I got a 1000 on it easily, it's more of a button-bashing game than an actual fighting game. SF4 is the better fighting game of the 2 but will be hard to play for beginners and I can play all of them on controller or stick but it isn't necessary to get an actual fight pad for SF4.

Ultra SF 4 is gonna be BEAST!
Yep true, especially when it comes to trials. I love it when I watch the trial videos on youtube and I see someone say: "OH BOY, I REALLY NEED AN ARCADE STICK". A controller is perfectly fine, I've completed all SSFIV trials with them, and SFIV will be next.
Jesus, some of you guys fold like a card table at the slightest whim of a challenge.
Jakez123 is online now   Reply With Quote