PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-01-2014, 10:43 PM   #1
Jackis25

Jackis25's Gamercard
Unhappy Grassroots- Franklin

I'm having a problem with some of the Strangers and Freaks missions, for one is Grassroots with Franklin, i have already completed these, but yet they are no where in my Strangers and Freaks reply menu, as well as Grassroots- The Smoke out which fallows the mission, and I'm missing Far Out, and The Final Frontier. Can anyone help me out? no idea one what to do and I've tried everything I can think of to find them.

Jackis25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #2
williamsjohn83

williamsjohn83's Gamercard
These cannot be replayed as they don't have a gold medal associated with them, as far as I know you can only replay missions which have these requirements towards 'solid gold, baby' achievement. I may be wrong on this unless somebody can correct me

Last edited by williamsjohn83; 05-06-2014 at 09:18 PM.
williamsjohn83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:14 PM   #3
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackis25 View Post
I'm having a problem with some of the Strangers and Freaks missions, for one is Grassroots with Franklin, i have already completed these, but yet they are no where in my Strangers and Freaks reply menu, as well as Grassroots- The Smoke out which fallows the mission, and I'm missing Far Out, and The Final Frontier. Can anyone help me out? no idea one what to do and I've tried everything I can think of to find them.

Have you done both Grass Roots - The Pick-up and Grass Roots - The Drag? These are two vehicles with weed stashed in them that you have to drop off at Barry's apartment complex (and they are definitely repeatable). After delivering the second one, Grass Roots - The Smoke Out should shortly appear on your map at City Hall.

Far Out should unlock after the story mission called Fame or Shame.

And The Final Frontier will not unlock until after you've fulfilled Far Out by collecting all 50 spaceship parts.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:47 PM   #4
Jackis25

Jackis25's Gamercard
well i got my 100% now so im not to worried, i just didnt do any stocks while playing through so i have to go back to the start to do the assassinations to gain what i was told 1 billion$ for the stocks after it?
Jackis25 is offline   Reply With Quote