PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #31
WatchThemFlee89

WatchThemFlee89's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivercurse View Post
I saw some peasant looking level 5 in god awful clothes and I threw him five bucks out the window as I cruised past in my chrome Veyron. That probably counts from his perspective.
This made me laugh harder than I should have.

WatchThemFlee89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #32
bob101910

bob101910 rfp's Gamercard
A player today gave me a head start before killing me.
Most Recent: Guacamelee (X1)
bob101910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:41 AM   #33
Seraph Xii

Seraph Xii iiX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I was doing a mission with 2 guys, let one in the passenger seat of my entity, the other hijacked it and drove off with the first guy. I turned off access to my car so they were forced out and they poured gas on it and blew it up.

Seraph Xii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:06 AM   #34
nonschoolboy

Domeski Talent's Gamercard
I have been playing in private lobbies so that I do not have to take chances with random people.

My act of kindness happened while in a random lobby, I remember picking up some dude and we drove to a store to rob it. All went well and afterward we escaped the cops and I split the money 50/50 with him. I figured that since he endured the wanted level, he deserved some cash.

Majority of my online experiences have included douches who just want to kill you. I won't forget this one time that I was just crusin' around the map in a concrete truck and a car of 4 guys started following me and started shooting at me. I turned the corner to see if they were indeed firing at me and not just someone else. Well they hit my guy and I lost health so I had to defend myself.... so I threw a sticky bomb and blew them all up then continued my stroll around the map. I got a warning about being a bad player but no repercussions from it. Times like those I wish rockstar wouldn't punish you for stopping bad people and just defending yourself, I shouldn't have received a warning for that.
nonschoolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:51 AM   #35
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Just an hour before getting out of the bad sport lobby, I found a guy that wanted to spam the Criminal Records race, and would trade wins back and forth. Nice guy, spent the whole our doing the race, added him as a friend and told him to look me up when he got out.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:15 AM   #36
AirmailMantis

Being the nice guy I am, i help people out if I see them with a crap car or low rank by asking them if they would like a nicer one. If they say yes I pick them up in a sultan and drive them out to a custom shop. I know a few of them have thought "what's this piece of turd" but I then amaze them by fully modding it for them and letting them put the tracker and insurance on it. This level of kindness has just plain confused some but it makes me feel better about my ill goten gains
AirmailMantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #37
Hudson888

Huds0n888's Gamercard
I tried to be nice to some people yesterday. One guy was out in middle of know where, so I offered him a lift in my chopper. He got in then got straight back out and started shooting at me. I flew away, landed on a near by hill and sniped him.
Hudson888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:22 AM   #38
xX Element

xX EIement's Gamercard
i saw a guy traped in a pay and spray with a 9000 bounty. there were 4 people blocking him in so i rolled in with a tank and killed them all then msged him he was safe a tank was his reinforcement
xX Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #39
Hudson888

Huds0n888's Gamercard
I claimed a bounty on a guy last night, and after I felt a bit bad. I don't know why. I guess because the guy was just minding his own business. So have gave him a cut of the bounty 80/20 in my favour, but still.
Hudson888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #40
PsychoKnight666

PsychoKnight666's Gamercard
Only time a came across an act of kindness was early on when gtao went live after getting fed up being killed over and over again ... Thought I'd stay away from everyone so I go rob a store just get in there someone else runs in and I'm thinking here we go again was so tempted to just kill him .... We turned looked at eachother then turned back to the store owner he ran from the store while I backed out the store covering his back get outside he waiting for me jump in his car ... We then went off robbing a couple more stores watching eachothers backs then he dropped me back at my car ...

PsychoKnight666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #41
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
I have not received a single ounce of kindness, but I have been helping as many people as possible with 4 player survival on Boneyard. they can hide where it is safe and I'll run out and take all the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #42
CoreOfBrutality

Send a message via AIM to CoreOfBrutality

CoreOfBrutality's Gamercard
Cool

This weekend i was racing down the drain a lot. went from level 34 to like 72. But anyways, my act of kindness is that some dude joined me, so i started the race, seeing as how most of my vehicles now are all upgraded completely, I was destroying him (first 2 races) since he was a level 30. So i let him beat me about 15 times (Stopped right at end of race and let him pass me for the finish), then asked him if he was rich enough and he said Yes. So i did one more race, beat him then had to go eat dinner. I thought that me boosting him over 100 grand was nice of me. Don't really care about my race record. But that is my act of kindness for the weekend
Old 10-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #43
skeebear

Woolou's Gamercard
I've had an awesome last few days with people adding me and helping me boost, or to gain medals and achievements, namely bobbyhopadop, ExoSin, and Freddy1 Krueger. Its pretty awesome they come along and give a helping had. I now only have to get to level 100 to finish all online achievements. Of course almost everytime I have paused the game to message them and thank them some douche has come along and killed me from out of nowhere, and its always those who decline your deathmatch request afterwards, pussies!
skeebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #44
DJConnelly

Send a message via MSN to DJConnelly Send a message via Skype™ to DJConnelly

DJConnelly's Gamercard

I try to help people being chased when they only have a $1000 bounty on them. But me? None. At all. If I even drive next to someone I guarantee you they'll pull a gun on me. Everyone is so jumpy. I don't mind having my cars destroyed considering they pay insurance. But it is still annoying when it happens for no reason that I can see. So now I fly round in a cargo bob trying to pick people's cars up.

DJConnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #45
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Finally I can something to this thread too. Nothing big though:

Joined a random session as usual and after 5 minutes I got a bounty on my head...really!? Bitch please, you don't put a bounty on a LV177 player.

Anywayz so I messed around with the kids coming at me around LSC downtown and one of them didn't attempt to kill me at all. He was a LV39 and drove a EntityXF same as me. He rather helped me to get rid of the attackers all the way to the end. Like a personal requested bodyguard. Way better than Merryweather lmao. Was quite fun! So even with a bounty on your head you can make new friends, interesting.

So shout out to H00k a Duck

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #46
CoreOfBrutality

I usually just invite people with bounties on their head to my apartment or give them rides when they have a bounty, the other day i full modded a car for someone though and let them insure it as their vehicle, felt nice to help out a lower level.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #47
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Helped a level 10 deliver a motorbike Simeon wanted. Granted, I planned on getting it and modding it with an explosive but the level 10 reached it first so I decided to help him out. After the typical video game treaty of multiple car horns and salutes we started to drive away.

On the way to the LSC some level 22 flew by and killed the 10 by smashing into the motorbike. I got out and killed the 22 then drove the motorbike back to the level 10. Once we got to the LSC I guarded the outside and as we left I saw the same level 22 behind us so I slowed down, smashed my window, and threw a perfect sticky bomb at him. It stuck to his car and he barrel rolled down the street after it exploded. After he delivered the bike I picked him up and dropped him off at some random barbershop. The level 10 messages me saying thanks and offering to give me money. Even sent a friend request.

I had an unbelievable amount of fun doing this. Plan on doing it a lot more.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #48
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
seeing someone and thinking 'i could kill you right now' and not killing them is nice enough for me
Haha! This very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolic x360a View Post
Actually I went to play tennis to work on my aces platinum and figured it couldn't do any harm to try a 5 set game for the other 2 medals. The random who joined stuck with it even though I won the first 2 sets 6-0 and I was up 5-0 in the third. I was sure he would quit. That guy was my hero.
I was in a 1 set game with a random and the poor guy was getting slaughtered (mostly, he did win one game). I was quite surprised he stuck it out that long instead of quitting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReklezZTrini View Post
Well im on the opposite side of this. Me and my crew help people who are getting raped by griefers.
My friend and I used to do this regularly on RDR, though we were often the griefers ourselves.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeebear View Post
I've had an awesome last few days with people adding me and helping me boost, or to gain medals and achievements, namely bobbyhopadop, ExoSin, and Freddy1 Krueger. Its pretty awesome they come along and give a helping had. I now only have to get to level 100 to finish all online achievements. Of course almost everytime I have paused the game to message them and thank them some douche has come along and killed me from out of nowhere, and its always those who decline your deathmatch request afterwards, pussies!
If you don't have an apartment, you should pop into a shop for that. Shops are non-PVP areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time

Last edited by Direkin; 11-16-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #49
Old_Ben

Benny Webb's Gamercard
Thought this was relevant:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 11-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #50
CoreOfBrutality

Helped out a random dude this weekend and made a friend on xbox live. Was playing some free roam with this dude for awhile, so i messaged him and told him ''Hey pick out any car on the street and ill fully upgrade it for you, all you have to do is put insurance on it and tracker''. So bout 150,000 to 200,000 later and his car was done. Can say it was awesome to help a lower level get a badass car when not able to yet. I also did this for 2 or 3 other friends also. Now saving for a helicopter and then ill probly go back to just gifting people fully upgraded cars.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #51
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
After picking up a Special Crate yesterday, I thought this dude driving up was coming after me. I took a few pot shots but he just sat there honking. First his vehicle was locked and made me suspicious but it unlocked and he took me to my vehicle. I made $5000 off the crate and gave him 80% of it. I'm already sitting on a nice $350k

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #52
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Was being griefed by 7 guys. Spawn kill over and over. Three tanks roll up and killed them all. Then they asked where I wanted to go, I said airfield. A Cargobob came in and and lifted me in my car to the airport.

Another time I was being harassed by two Vultures. A gut in a Lazer came and shot them down then he barrel rolled over me.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #53
Armed Madman

Last night I joined a public session(which I never do) & someone gave me 5.5 million. I was baffled that someone would be so generous. Usually I'm surprised when you drive by a player and they don't shoot at you.
Armed Madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #54
Joel007Gray

Joel007Gray's Gamercard
I was on my way back to my apartment after playing missions with my friends, and decided to make my trip shorter by borrowing a cargo bob from the airfield by the lake.
On my way back to the city I saw two guys in a pair of bulldozers trying to break into the Prison. So I decided to pick them up and drop them over the fences for them!
After watching the chaos ensue, and them dying, I picked them up and flew us all back to the city escaping the cops.
However, the chopper got quite messed up so I had to bail out over my apartment, unfortunately killing one of them in the process. They didn't even say thanks....
Sheesh, some people.....
Joel007Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:38 AM   #55
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armed Madman View Post
Last night I joined a public session(which I never do) & someone gave me 5.5 million. I was baffled that someone would be so generous. Usually I'm surprised when you drive by a player and they don't shoot at you.
and how exactly did he give you money? that was taken out of the game...

Quote:
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:53 AM   #56
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
I've heard of people giving away millions of dollars recently, but never witnessed it. My understanding is that it's a mod or glitch. People have been trying to sell it or something.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:12 AM   #57
Armed Madman

I have no idea how or why someone would give away that much money. Not going to complain though, it help me finish my ideal garage.
*There is a option buried in one of the menus to give cash. Tried it once and it did not work(granted it was a month or 2 ago).
Armed Madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:20 AM   #58
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armed Madman View Post
I have no idea how or why someone would give away that much money. Not going to complain though, it help me finish my ideal garage.
*There is a option buried in one of the menus to give cash. Tried it once and it did not work(granted it was a month or 2 ago).
That;s what I was referring to, which was patched out of the game. Must be some sort of glitch that allows people to give you a vast amount of money.

Quote:
Old 12-18-2013, 05:25 AM   #59
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
I looked into it and it's not nice. There are mods and modded lobbies available that will work after the latest title update. (Massive) cash giving, god mode and aim bot where all listed in the features of the mod. There goes the neighbourhood

Hope not to bump into this sort of stuff too much over the Christmas period..
Old 12-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #60
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Me and my muddy buddy hit the armored truck spawnapalooza last night but it stopped after I ran out of stickies and AP pistol ammo and thought the GL would suffice...I was wrong

I felt bad for careening into my buddy twice just as he was about to pick up the cash too so I gave him 100% of the next two things I earned jobs on. think it was like a total of $20k? That and I had just enough to buy my Pegassi Vacca

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote