PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #61
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Gotta feel for those poor buggers working their asses of everyday just to afford basic necessities (not really)
Old 12-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #62
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Some of you may not believe this, but one day someone in a tank was nice to me. I had came around a corner and saw someone in a tank and froze in the street, but he didn't blow me up. I guess he was going after other people. Even ran into him again in the same session later on as we both came around the same corner.

I've offered my bounties to other's, but they usually don't reply, maybe thinking it's a trap? I've also offered help to lower levels, but they also don't reply or reply saying no thanks. I've had people come up to me honking their horn, but I don't know what for, I either point my gun giving a warning or they usually try to shoot me, but I always get em first. Never get in anyones car tho, beware of stranger danger.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:36 AM   #63
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
Some of you may not believe this, but one day someone in a tank was nice to me. I had came around a corner and saw someone in a tank and froze in the street, but he didn't blow me up. I guess he was going after other people. Even ran into him again in the same session later on as we both came around the same corner.

I've offered my bounties to other's, but they usually don't reply, maybe thinking it's a trap? I've also offered help to lower levels, but they also don't reply or reply saying no thanks. I've had people come up to me honking their horn, but I don't know what for, I either point my gun giving a warning or they usually try to shoot me, but I always get em first. Never get in anyones car tho, beware of stranger danger.
I don't kill everyone..
Old 12-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #64
Crimson Son88

Calmlydisturbed's Gamercard
The nicest thing someone has done for me was give me 59 million dollars. I don't know how he did or why but I'm not complaining.
Crimson Son88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:25 AM   #65
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

^Because he knows that there is a chance of you being put in the cheater's pool by receiving the cash.
Old 12-21-2013, 05:01 AM   #66
burntt0ad
Banned User

burntt0ad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
^Because he knows that there is a chance of you being put in the cheater's pool by receiving the cash.
that doesn't work like that i'm afraid. i'm sure Rockstar can tell the difference between a hacker and a legit person that was given money from a hacker.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:26 AM   #67
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

I have two friends that both received billions of dollars from hacker/modder. One of my friends got put in the cheaters pool (For 7 months she says!) and the other hasn't been effected.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #68
That Guy!!

oDs I WoLFZz x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
that doesn't work like that i'm afraid. i'm sure Rockstar can tell the difference between a hacker and a legit person that was given money from a hacker.
i heard that they just based it on someone having a ridiculous amount of money. Even if a legit person is given money, if they haven't reported it to rockstar and asked for the money to be removed from them, then they will be put in the cheater pool. Seems fair enough to me.
That Guy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #69
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
Speaking of which, I was asked by two people on the same session last night if I could mod them some money or set up a hacked server. Never had that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #70
burntt0ad
Banned User

burntt0ad's Gamercard
Quote:
I have two friends that both received billions of dollars from hacker/modder. One of my friends got put in the cheaters pool (For 7 months she says!) and the other hasn't been effected.
sounds like your friend needs to call Rockstar support to resolve that issue.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:25 AM   #71
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Have suggested that to both of them, but when a male suggests something to two females in party chat, they shrug it off and I'm the idiot
Old 12-23-2013, 04:28 AM   #72
burntt0ad
Banned User

burntt0ad's Gamercard
Quote:
Have suggested that to both of them, but when a male suggests something to two females in party chat, they shrug it off and I'm the idiot
sounds like you need new friends.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #73
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Guess who admitted to contacting R* support today?
Old 12-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #74
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
That's the problem with most women. They probably expected you to do it for them
JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #75
Crispycjc666

CrispyCJC666's Gamercard
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolic x360a View Post
Zero, none, everyone I have played with is a fucking douche nozzle. Even one of my friends came at me when I was trying to survive a bounty haha.

Actually I went to play tennis to work on my aces platinum and figured it couldn't do any harm to try a 5 set game for the other 2 medals. The random who joined stuck with it even though I won the first 2 sets 6-0 and I was up 5-0 in the third. I was sure he would quit. That guy was my hero.

I wish someone would finish a tennis match with me! At least 5 times people have joined my game, played one game, and left! I need someone to finish a game so I can get an achievement! ARRRGGH!
Crispycjc666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:04 AM   #76
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
I also received 400 million dollars tonight just randomly screwing around. Not sure if I care enough to have it removed, or just wait and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:43 AM   #77
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
I also received 400 million dollars tonight just randomly screwing around. Not sure if I care enough to have it removed, or just wait and see what happens.
I wonder if you can submit a ticket to R* if they happen to put you in the cheater pool afterwards? I don't see now how they can punish everyone. You don't even have half a billion.. so I wouldn't worry. =P
Old 12-24-2013, 06:22 AM   #78
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
I wonder if you can submit a ticket to R* if they happen to put you in the cheater pool afterwards? I don't see now how they can punish everyone. You don't even have half a billion.. so I wouldn't worry. =P
Surely they can't, like I said...If it took less than an hour before I received money, I must be one of hundreds, if not thousands, getting this money.

Worst case scenario I cry dumb and hopefully all they do is remove the money.

Quote:
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #79
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post

Worst case scenario I cry dumb and hopefully all they do is remove the money.

That's so dirty

Don't forget to bat dem lashes

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #80
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
That's so dirty

Don't forget to bat dem lashes
I doubt they would care anyway.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #81
The Invader

Invader Maiden's Gamercard
One day, I was stuck with terribly annoying players who didn't know what to do, and expected me to carry them through the whole game on one of the hardest difficulties (I like to play on the harder difficulty on games I've completed). And then later on, I met possibly the nicest person online. They always helped me when I would get stuck in a less-than-fun situation, and were just a joy to play with!
The Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #82
Monty111

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Never trust anyone. Shoot first, ask questions later.

Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #83
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So while enjoying the snow in LS and trying to get a friend to let me in their apartment since they had a bounty and like 5 people were outside. A couple kept stalking me sort of until I jacked a car and drove away but caught a 7k bounty myself. Obviously, the gaggle turned towards me but the guy that finally killed me sent me a text saying "that lookd like hell. I feel bad " and gave me 75% of it.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #84
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

Ginge88isfun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I've had some random dude helping me when I was getting chased by the cops after robbing the stores. Didn't want any help but it made the task that much easier.
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #85
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

I sent a mugger after a friend for the hell of it and when he was knocked down, some random drove over him. Ahh.. The kindness of strangers!

Last edited by Dirty130; 12-30-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #86
Rusty Knight 07

Rusty Knight 07's Gamercard
A few times I've watched players trying to get into the air base to steal planes and getting killed so I've landed a helicopter near them so they can fly in instead of relying on jumping a car over the fence - one kid even thanked me!
Rusty Knight 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #87
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

^What a nice guy!
Old 12-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #88
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
I was bored and saw someone standing on the roadside so I flew my helicopter and landed beside them to give them a lift. There was no activity from them so they may have been absent.

They then turned towards me and shot me dead and stole my chopper. I could have easily killed them while they were inactive and they would have know this.

In reply to this I went to the military base, got the Jet and found them, put a bounty on them and blew them to bits.

Their act of kindness was met with my own act of kindness. Killing each other is how GTA 5 ends up more often than not.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #89
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

^In GTAO, it's always best to SHOOT FIRST!