PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
stuntjump

there's a stuntjump (nr21 on predni's guide) where you need to drive along the water then jump over the streets and come on a helipath but it never works for me,I do it with the buggy like al jumps in his guide but nothing, always to far in the sea or on the street, 2 times I came on the concrete but seem to be you need to land on the helipath, also tried it with a motorbike, nothing, any tips pls those loadingtimes are so painfull!!!!!!
M0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:37 PM   #2
I excer I

I excer I's Gamercard
I tried many times this one. First tried with Bati 801 motorcycle with no luck. Then tried with few crappy cars. Then went back to Bati 801 and jumped with a backflip just like in the video and managed to pull it off.

At first I always jumped too much to the left but got after few times got it right. So try a backflip with a fast motorcycle

If I understood what jump you're talking about of course hehe.
I excer I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I excer I View Post
I tried many times this one. First tried with Bati 801 motorcycle with no luck. Then tried with few crappy cars. Then went back to Bati 801 and jumped with a backflip just like in the video and managed to pull it off.

At first I always jumped too much to the left but got after few times got it right. So try a backflip with a fast motorcycle

If I understood what jump you're talking about of course hehe.
yes that's the jump, did you boost the bati 801? cause I never have enough speed,I start at the end of the canal but never enough, really eating my s h it bro it's the last jump I need to complete
Old 10-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
I excer I

I excer I's Gamercard
Didn't modify Bati at all. I died many times trying to get over. Once I did I flew in the middle of that helipath. Try with Akuma for a change.

I pulled right stick back (wheelie) before the jump and kept it that way doing a nice backflip.
I excer I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #5
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
tried it again with the bike but didn't worked for me, but I've got it now! with a black turbo car, couldn't read the name, those letters are to small for my screen, something like a mustang..anyway thanks for the help!
Old 10-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
calex deus

calex dEUS's Gamercard
All videos and guides I saw said to do it on a bike, I must have tried 25+ times, I jacked a sports car and got it 1st time.
calex deus is offline   Reply With Quote