PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
HitMan77
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9

Angels CHAMP's Gamercard
GTA Online Stock Exchange

Does anyone know when the Stock Exchange in GTA Online is online???
HitMan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
XoNiNjAlEoNoX
 
XoNiNjAlEoNoX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 2,042

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I don't know. Do you?
__________________

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
Gilian85
 
Gilian85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 536

Gilian85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitMan77 View Post
Does anyone know when the Stock Exchange in GTA Online is online???
Nobody knows, just get the cheevos and throw the game from a bridge. Never ever encounterd such a bullshit developer!! They should hang some in public to make a statement! All of us paid enough and for what? Fucked up servers, disappearing cars, losing levels and so on. And for all the screw ups they give us 500k? Fuck off Rock*!!

Last edited by Gilian85; 10-25-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Gilian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #4
XoNiNjAlEoNoX
 
XoNiNjAlEoNoX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 2,042

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilian85 View Post
Nobody knows, just get the cheevos and throw the game from a bridge. Never ever encounterd such a bullshit developer!! They should hang some in public to make a statement! All of us paid enough and for what? Fucked up servers, disappearing cars, losing levels and so on.
yeah and that 'single player story mode'... what a joke.
__________________

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #5
JDMHatchG
 
JDMHatchG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South Wales, UK
Posts: 499

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
I find it really amazing that some people actually buy a game just for the multiplayer now.

And then complain and sell it just because they experience problems.

The single player was worth the full retail price alone. I personally wouldn't give a shit if it didn't have an online mode.

But maybe it's because i'm not an ungrateful little child that thinks the world owes me something.
JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 4,020
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoNiNjAlEoNoX View Post
yeah and that 'single player story mode'... what a joke.
yeah 'single player story mode'... still waiting for it lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMHatchG View Post
I find it really amazing that some people actually buy a game just for the multiplayer now.

And then complain and sell it just because they experience problems.

The single player was worth the full retail price alone. I personally wouldn't give a shit if it didn't have an online mode.

But maybe it's because i'm not an ungrateful little child that thinks the world owes me something.
cod and battlefield are games people buy for multiplayer FACT. i bought gta5 for multiplayer because from the trailer it looked amazing, turns out to be a lot down for me. single player was great though!
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:01 AM   #7
Gilian85
 
Gilian85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 536

Gilian85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMHatchG View Post
I find it really amazing that some people actually buy a game just for the multiplayer now.

And then complain and sell it just because they experience problems.

The single player was worth the full retail price alone. I personally wouldn't give a shit if it didn't have an online mode.

But maybe it's because i'm not an ungrateful little child that thinks the world owes me something.
I paid €60 it's normal to buy things that actually work, I paid for it! I knew that i could expect some issues, but 4 weeks of shitty mp connection, getting kicked out the servers is bs. This has nothing to do with being ungrateful.

So if U buy a new car, and the horn or ac doesn't work U say nevermind I'm not a ungrateful little child? U just say, mr. Cardealer doesn't own you anything. Yeah right.

Last edited by Gilian85; 10-26-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Gilian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 AM.