PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-26-2013, 04:10 AM   #1
Crazee Irish

Crazie Irish's Gamercard
Question Arkham Origins - Easter Eggs

We should start a list of any easter eggs that anyone has fou d while playing the game. The one I have found was at the beginning at Blackgate. In a side room that you can simply walk into, I don't recall which, you will find a a clipboard with a list of visitors. On this list none other than one Dr. Jonathan Crane.
Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Batman: Arkham Asylum, BioShock, Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Lost: Via Domus, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2
3 On 3 NHL Arcade, 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures, Dead Space: Ignition, Galaga, Harm's Way, Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos, Pac-Man, Wordament
Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Me
Crazee Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:31 AM   #2
HDresden

VGM 007's Gamercard
In Blackgate, in one of the cells you can go in after the very first fight, there is newspaper on the wall "Calender killer to face execution"

In a guard room, there is a national enquirer type paper and a small headline says "Giant crocodile in sewers!"

edit: and right after posting this, I'm in calendar man's cell.

Last edited by HDresden; 10-26-2013 at 04:36 AM. Reason: more info
HDresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #3
km16

JBOND88's Gamercard
- 'Queen Industries' shipping crate on The Final Offer.
- Billboards referencing Metropolis, Coast City (home of Green Lantern) and Central City (home of The Flash).
- Inside the G.C.P.D. Building, a chalk board that names Rupert Thorne, The Maroni's as well as Tony Zucco.
- Also inside the G.C.P.D. building is a chalk board with a Falcone family tree that includes "Selina ???" under daughters.
- You can find a poster for a magic act. The poster reads, "Amazing Magic Show. The thrilling Zatanna."
- A poster can also be found for a film titled "Funny Faces." The film stars actor Basil Karlo aka Clayface.
- During a return to the Batcave in-between missions, you can find Alfred near where the Batmobile is being constructed. He is looking out into the depths of the caves and when talked to, Alfred makes note of mentioning that he witnessed seeing a giant bat creature and Bruce tells him not to worry. Meaningless or is WB Montreal fanning the flames of fans speculation theories on Man-Bat?
Games I've Maxed Chievo's (17) -- COD4, Modern Warfare 2, L.A. Noire, Portal: Still Alive, Portal 2, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, 007: Quantum Of Solace, Fable II, Tomb Raider: Legend, Lara Croft: Guardian Of Light, Bastion, Dead Rising: Case Zero & The Walking Dead.

Last edited by km16; 10-26-2013 at 10:17 AM.
km16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
starblade117

Starblade117's Gamercard
in the bat-cave there is a board with 3 cases the bat has worked on, 1 for calander man, 1 for malconi and 1 for red hood which is talked about laterin the game. (all 3 are in the game at some point in person)
starblade117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
xCGIx PUNISHER

xpunskis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by km16 View Post
- Billboards referencing Metropolis, Coast City (home of Green Lantern) and Central City (home of The Flash).
- Inside the G.C.P.D. Building, a chalk board that names Rupert Thorne, The Maroni's as well as Tony Zucco.
- Also inside the G.C.P.D. building is a chalk board with a Falcone family tree that includes "Selina ???" under daughters.
- You can find a poster for a magic act. The poster reads, "Amazing Magic Show. The thrilling Zatanna."
- A poster can also be found for a film titled "Funny Faces." The film stars actor Basil Karlo aka Clayface.
- During a return to the Batcave in-between missions, you can find Alfred near where the Batmobile is being constructed. He is looking out into the depths of the caves and when talked to, Alfred makes note of mentioning that he witnessed seeing a giant bat creature and Bruce tells him not to worry. Meaningless or is WB Montreal fanning the flames of fans speculation theories on Man-Bat?
I believe he's referencing that big ass bat that's constantly shown hanging upside down during cutscenes.
xCGIx PUNISHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #6
Wrinklefighter

Grreen lantern's Gamercard
Here's hoping they bring on Man-bat for the next game. Couple more to add:

-Similar to the Queen Industries shipping container, there's one for Ferris Aircraft.
-Not sure if that Zatanna poster pops up in multiple locations, but where I found it there is also a poster for Haley's Circus (specifically the Flying Graysons) and it states they are "coming soon", which is good because I love Dick (<- ha)
-Final poster I noticed was one for exotic jungle cats presented by Thomas Blake. Blake is also Catman who used to be a pretty big joke of a character, but ends up being pretty b.a. in the Secret Six comics.

Easter eggs are one of my favorite constants in the Arkham series, I hope to see this thread continue to expand!
Wrinklefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #7
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
I found an Easter Egg for chasing the Black Mask location. It's a ridder trophy thing. The door says "Officer P Manning" you have to use the batclaw to access the room, it's in the sewer and when you decript it the word comes out "Car Crash". It's refering too Payton Manning and his car crash and it could be refering to Manning P the UFC fighter that got into a car crash.

Either way go COLTS and Broncos my favorite teams !
MissJaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:13 PM   #8
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by km16 View Post
I'd love to see that Selina one that's awesome.

Also with Man-Bat I think the medical bed in the batcave could refer to Man-Bat with the animated series, because he did strap man bat to a medical bed in the bat cave but this was when Joker was in the Asylum. I think Alfred is refering to Batman but not sure could be Man-bat.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
PRNightfire

Send a message via AIM to PRNightfire

PRSNightfire's Gamercard
Around the bridge there is a red shipping container that has Blaze Comics written on it. Blaze Comics is the company that does Booster Gold's comics.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #10
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Found this poster in the room where you need to save 4 thugs in Jokers Funhouse so I took a pic.

Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:48 AM   #11
Bane TDKR

Evil Alligator's Gamercard
On I believe the middle pillar on the Gotham Pioneer's Bridge, you can find Deadshot's rifle and ammo case that he was using in the trailer.
Bane TDKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:46 AM   #12
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane TDKR View Post
On I believe the middle pillar on the Gotham Pioneer's Bridge, you can find Deadshot's rifle and ammo case that he was using in the trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
Found this poster in the room where you need to save 4 thugs in Jokers Funhouse so I took a pic.
I saw both of these the other day awesome.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #13
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Heard an Easter Egg today when doing the side mission "20 Prisioners" for Gordan. They where talking about who was at Blackgate and they said there was this guy with a Boomerang and another thug goes you mean Batman with Batarang. Then the prisioner said no he called himself the Captain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Boomerang

So bam put two and two together. Not sure if there is an order of converision like the intergation ones but he was #07 in the Bowery if you listen before you attack them.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:18 AM   #14
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Found another easter egg. I was getting my last riddler/data pack in the GPCD and found Jefferson Skeevers there where letters all skattered out on the table. He was a drug dealer out of Gotham City. It's in the SWAT tiny square room with a data pack.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jefferson_Skeevers_(New_Earth)

Also I had to use one of the vanishing points to go back and get the other data packs I missed in the GPCD building. and there was an open vent high up in the wall in the bullpen. Just thought I'd point it out.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:58 AM   #15
Almsivi

Send a message via MSN to Almsivi

ArmedWithDanger's Gamercard
Stumbled upon this "more or less of an Easter Egg" as I was collecting Data Packs. Collecting all packs for number 13 nets you a file of Commissioner Loeb speaking with Black Mask. In it, he talks about "getting Gordon off the payroll FOR GOOD" and "beating some sense into him", to which Black Mask responds: "Like Detective Flass? That approach already failed". Those of you who know their Batman certainly know what this is all about, but this is clearly referring to the Batman: Year One story arc.
Almsivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #16
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Found one at the Steel Mill before entering the room with the gun turret and vault there is a case file on the desk to the left; right when you enter the room, the file says "Cheshire" on it.

Also says REJECTED in red on the file probably rejected as an assassino?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire_(comics)

Last edited by MissJaded; 11-10-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #17
[HOOD]-Kaptin Morgan

KaPTin x MoRGaN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaded View Post
Found one at the Steel Mill before entering the room with the gun turret and vault there is a case file on the desk to the left; right when you enter the room, the file says "Cheshire" on it.

Also says REJECTED in red on the file probably rejected as an assassino?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire_(comics)
If you go all the way to Black Mask's office (sub-level of the mill) you will find two more folders listed as REJECTED, one for Black Spider and one for David Cain, they are sitting on the surveillance desk in the corner.
[HOOD]-Kaptin Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:00 PM   #18
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Best hour ever!

Most or all of the Easter Eggs in Arkham Origins:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pcZTqHik1o

http://youtu.be/0pcZTqHik1o