Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 2K14
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
OrangesofDeath

OrangesofDeath1's Gamercard
Achievement Discussion

A lot of recycled achievements from last year, but those were fun to get. I got those achievements in 1 match in WWE '13.

Only two online achievements. I can get that in a day. I'm relieved.

A Defend the Streak mode where you choose (hopefully) any superstar and beat either 50 superstars, or fight until you lose. Having to beat 50 in one match will undoubtedly be a bitch.

"Create a Custom Superstar that uses a Superstar head." This will be great when downloading from Community Creations. If you want an alternate attire for a superstar, such as Scott Hall or Kevin Nash, this'll make it a lot easier.

I'm most curious about establishing a rivalry in Universe Mode. I wonder if this will be a new feature, or something as simple as adding an enemy to a superstar on Universe Mode like you could in WWE '13. I can't wait to see what they've added to UM this year. Hopefully it'll be as big as adding stats, which speaking of which, I hope they've tweaked that this year.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
ragnarok0609

ragnarok0609's Gamercard
I hope i can choose a superstar to start universe mode with; just like a career mode.
ragnarok0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:11 AM   #3
OrangesofDeath

OrangesofDeath1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok0609 View Post
I hope i can choose a superstar to start universe mode with; just like a career mode.
I would have preferred a career mode instead of the Wrestlemania Mode. Maybe next year.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #4
IEO500

IEO500's Gamercard
Meh. I am not too bothered about this franchise anymore.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
Melfar

Buttercup III's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangesofDeath View Post
A Defend the Streak mode where you choose (hopefully) any superstar and beat either 50 superstars, or fight until you lose. Having to beat 50 in one match will undoubtedly be a bitch.
I can't wait to kick the sh*t out of everyone with American Badass Undertaker.

Completed Games: Mahjong, Solitaire, Wordament (iOS), WWE SVR 07 & 2K14, Minesweeper, Minecraft (360), Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, WWE '13, Uno, Mater-National, Call of Duty 4: MW1

Currently Working On: Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 & 2011, Call of Duty Classic, MW 2 & 3, Lego Batman 1 & 2, GTA V, Split Second
Melfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #6
leon007jman

bravest PAPAyA's Gamercard
I hope the Universe mode is fixed a bit. It was too random and I didn't see hardly any of the cut scenes in 13.
leon007jman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
Y2kJericho

If we can use Superstar Heads, will we be able to use the other parts of their body as well? It'd be weird to use a head without the body that goes with it. I hope the secret achievements are revealed soon!
Y2kJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #8
scott.m

kronicANDMetal's Gamercard
one of the secret achievements i found is to get you to kick out of Taker's pin 5 times in one match. Now i dont know if its legit or has to be done on Legend.

i really am liking the way this game is coming along.

(a little off topic), i would have preferred an actual legend over the rock on the cover. Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior (yes i know they arent Hall of Famers) hell, id take Mick Foley & Terry Funk on the cover . hopefully people get where im coming from....
scott.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #9
Melfar

Buttercup III's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
one of the secret achievements i found is to get you to kick out of Taker's pin 5 times in one match. Now i dont know if its legit or has to be done on Legend.

i really am liking the way this game is coming along.

(a little off topic), i would have preferred an actual legend over the rock on the cover. Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior (yes i know they arent Hall of Famers) hell, id take Mick Foley & Terry Funk on the cover . hopefully people get where im coming from....
I just wish Taker was on the cover of the special edition. It's fucking stupid that when you open up the casket packaging, and Rock's just chilling inside.

Completed Games: Mahjong, Solitaire, Wordament (iOS), WWE SVR 07 & 2K14, Minesweeper, Minecraft (360), Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, WWE '13, Uno, Mater-National, Call of Duty 4: MW1

Currently Working On: Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 & 2011, Call of Duty Classic, MW 2 & 3, Lego Batman 1 & 2, GTA V, Split Second
Melfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #10
tpb fan

tpb fan's Gamercard
secrets achivments are out http://www.exophase.com/game/wwe-2k1.../achievements/
Old 09-22-2013, 01:26 AM   #11
iamdemon7

ADarkGamingIcon's Gamercard
Here is a complete achievement list with hidden ones also,figured i'd post it because the one on the main page doesn't show the hiddens
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...png?1379019224
iamdemon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
DieCobros

DieCobros's Gamercard
Defend The Streak looks like a variation of Slobberknocker mode from past games such as Shut Your Mouth, Here Comes The Pain, etc. I don't see how Defeat The Streak could really be a separate game mode though, considering we had a storyline for that in SvR 2011, and you can always do it in Universe mode.
DieCobros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:27 AM   #13
scott.m

kronicANDMetal's Gamercard
a bit of a random thing, every time i read the "Oh My" achievement, all i can see is George Takei popping up on the side saying "oh my".
scott.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:22 AM   #14
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Only 2 online? While that is great to hear, it's also disappointing. Do they not have faith in the games online mode(s)? Otherwise, the single player experience should be a good 20+ hours to get the full 1000.

iBuzz7S is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:46 AM   #15
JohnMicheal7

JohnMicheal7's Gamercard
unfortunatly every year people get there hopes up about what will and wont be appart of the new WWE games and more often than not we get recycled product , im not surprised its the same achievements because more probable than not it will be almost the exact same game , that being said , they still have my 60 dollars
JohnMicheal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:35 AM   #16
Psycho0022

Psycho0022's Gamercard
Flip the cover over and low and behold, Daniel Bryant is on the other side!
Old 10-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #17
Christian Harper

ChristianHarper's Gamercard
The first thing I did was flip the cover insert over. YES!.

So far I'm really enjoying 2k14! First off, the gameplay is much faster. The wrestlers no longer feel like they're walking in molasses. The matches have an ebb and flow to them, comebacks/hope spots, it just feels like an actual match.

30 Years of Wrestlemania has me marking out. For longtime fans, the nostalgia is almost overwhelming. Every match so far recreates the classic Wrestlemania moments I remember!

And the ability to skip songs returns from SD 2010, THANK THE GODS!! Not only that, but there is a jukebox mode where you choose what tracks play during menus! Never again will I have to hear Otunga's horrid music.

2K Sports wrote a giant love letter to the FANS of professional wrestling. Thank you 2K, now I'm going to play some more!
Christian Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #18
krigsvinter

krigsvinter's Gamercard
can the 10 ranked matches be boosted? because i seem to be too low to do it -.-
krigsvinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:14 AM   #19
yospacely

Quote:
Originally Posted by krigsvinter View Post
can the 10 ranked matches be boosted? because i seem to be too low to do it -.-
Yes you can do it with a friend or someone from the achievement trading thread. Takes about 20 minutes if both people need the wins. Quickest method is to have one person create a ranked Backstage Brawl match with Divas while the other person searches for that match type. Works every time.
yospacely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:23 AM   #20
ChinoNYC

TheChino1976's Gamercard
Hello everybody. All I have to say is I got my money's worth when I bought this edition for... $30!!!

Okay, there was a store in Arkansas that made a mistake in putting WWE 2K14 with the wrong price tag. I asked the manager if the $30 was indeed the right price and he confirmed it to me. Well, the lady tried to pass off by giving me WWE 13 instead and I had it taken back and the whole haggling of trying to get me to pay for their mistake concluded with them giving me the game at the $30 price and when I tested it out, the Online Pass code was never used so I got me a steal. Yes Yes YESSSSS!!!

Okay, what were you guys saying now?? LOL.
ChinoNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:13 PM   #21
DominationWarrior

Send a message via Skype™ to DominationWarrior

Rindoukombatant's Gamercard
Smile

I like 2K14, and most of the achievements on there were really easy!
DominationWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:34 PM   #22
x MOOSE 187 x

Send a message via ICQ to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via AIM to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via MSN to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Yahoo to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Skype™ to x MOOSE 187 x

x MOOSE 187 x's Gamercard
The achievements were a cakewalk.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:48 AM   #23
SportsNut84

SportsNut84's Gamercard
Just finished Rest In Peace achievement,took a while but when i finally finished it...it was very satisfying.