PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 2K14
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-15-2013, 03:50 AM   #31
Phoenix2884

I didn't find it that hard. I got to 52 on my first attempt and it unlocked. Hollywood Hulk Hogan made me submit at 52. All I did was use running ddt twice or once until they were on the mat. Then just use the targeting system and knee their head continuously. Usually I got to knee their head twice before they got back up (though weaker stars allowed for three times). Take them down one more, lock on the submission head hold (hold A near their head) and mass buttons. If they use a resiliency, take them down again and lock on the same submission until they tap. Didn't even take me an hour to get the achievement (30 minutes at most).

They do get slightly harder at 40 and up but if you're good/ half decent at reversing it's not too bad. Just keep finishers stored in case one guy gets the edge over you.
Phoenix2884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #32
darkboy1200

SpecOpTricratop's Gamercard
I got it. For me, the trick was to stack up on finishers, and finish guys as quickly as possible to keep my health intact. What I liked to do was try and save a signature for the next match, use said signature, and finish off the opponent with some submissions so I can free up the finisher for when I need it. Took me several tries, but I eventually go up to around 57 I think.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:18 AM   #33
thacent

Ian O Rourke's Gamercard
This was one of the most boring gaming moments I've ever had!
Old 12-26-2013, 04:20 AM   #34
ATrev51

ATrev51's Gamercard
This has been frustrating for me so far. I've only been able to defeat 46 opponents!
ATrev51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #35
MaliceXR3

MaliceXR3's Gamercard
the highest I've gotten to is 42 then Roman Reigns pinned me, hitting the 40's it seemed as if everyone hit the hyper mode button

going to have another attempt at it today
MaliceXR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:57 AM   #36
PainOfDemise

PainOfDemise's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It actually wasn't that hard, I got it on my first try. You just have to keep the three finishers with you and just always pin them when you get your signature move, so you get your finisher back that you wasted. I had maybe one close call, but wasn't too bad.

Had more issues with beating the Undertaker than defending the streak.

PainOfDemise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #37
madein1

madein1's Gamercard
My xbox screwed me on this one. I got to 48 when my xbox decided to freeze.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:24 PM   #38
darthpathfinder

Darthpathfinder's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by madein1 View Post
My xbox screwed me on this one. I got to 48 when my xbox decided to freeze.

That would just drive me up the wall....I have not yet got this one as I was trying it but at around 30 I had to stop to go out......
darthpathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 06:58 PM   #39
its whateva

its whateva's Gamercard
I got to 48 and Ricky Steamvoat turned into superman and beat the hell out of me and I had barely any damage when I got to him too. Made me never want to play again, but I'm heading back to win! No quitting!
its whateva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #40
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by its whateva View Post
I got to 48 and Ricky Steamvoat turned into superman and beat the hell out of me and I had barely any damage when I got to him too. Made me never want to play again, but I'm heading back to win! No quitting!

This mode is a cake walk when you compare it to defeat the streak.....The key point to remember is the early game.....Get the three stored finishers as fast as you can so that once a new guy comes in you hit them with one and if they are weak they will auto KO and if they are strong you keep doing running DDT attack and stomping on them till you get your sig hit them with that and go for the pin....

In the late game 40-50 the AI starts waking up and trying to go for your finisher as soon as they enter the ring will not work as often in which case you have to open up with a running DDT or two and then use the wake up taunt to set up your finisher.....

Also an extra handy tip never go for the pin after the finisher as that will cancel a KO if you where to get one and most of the time they kick out anyway....
Old 01-20-2014, 11:35 AM   #41
its whateva

its whateva's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpathfinder View Post
This mode is a cake walk when you compare it to defeat the streak.....The key point to remember is the early game.....Get the three stored finishers as fast as you can so that once a new guy comes in you hit them with one and if they are weak they will auto KO and if they are strong you keep doing running DDT attack and stomping on them till you get your sig hit them with that and go for the pin....

In the late game 40-50 the AI starts waking up and trying to go for your finisher as soon as they enter the ring will not work as often in which case you have to open up with a running DDT or two and then use the wake up taunt to set up your finisher.....

Also an extra handy tip never go for the pin after the finisher as that will cancel a KO if you where to get one and most of the time they kick out anyway....
I was doing the first part of that advice, but not the second. The wake up taunt is something I never use. I'm going to heed your advice!
its whateva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:22 PM   #42
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by its whateva View Post
I was doing the first part of that advice, but not the second. The wake up taunt is something I never use. I'm going to heed your advice!

Wake up is very, very handy in defend the streak.....Even more so on defeat the streak as what the undertaker can do to you if you try to do a normal pick up to set up your finisher......
Old 02-10-2014, 05:43 AM   #43
Baseball Jr

JarringEntree06's Gamercard
This was the last achievement I needed. Very frustrating and time consuming.
Took me 6 tries
1st- 37 (started playing thinking I only needed to get to 30)
2nd- 46
3rd- 32
4th-42
5th- 46
6th- 64 (I was watching/listening to YouTube videos on my phone while playing because I can't stand listening to the commentators for an hour, and after 50 I just kept playing until the video I was listening to was over.)
I never lost by pinfall, it was always a submission to the body. The only advice I can give is to keep trying and use strategies that people already mentioned.
The last 5 people for me were always tough/annoying guys to beat (Brock, big show, etc.) but on my 64 run I got luck to get weaker/easier guys to beat.
If you keep your health under orange, use finishers and sigs efficiently, and are decent at reversing then this is only a matter if time.
Good luck to anyone who's going for it because I know I'm glad I finally beat this after multiple frustrating attempts.

Last edited by Baseball Jr; 02-10-2014 at 05:48 AM.
Baseball Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:20 AM   #44
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Jr View Post
This was the last achievement I needed. Very frustrating and time consuming.
Took me 6 tries
1st- 37 (started playing thinking I only needed to get to 30)
2nd- 46
3rd- 32
4th-42
5th- 46
6th- 64 (I was watching/listening to YouTube videos on my phone while playing because I can't stand listening to the commentators for an hour, and after 50 I just kept playing until the video I was listening to was over.)
I never lost by pinfall, it was always a submission to the body. The only advice I can give is to keep trying and use strategies that people already mentioned.
The last 5 people for me were always tough/annoying guys to beat (Brock, big show, etc.) but on my 64 run I got luck to get weaker/easier guys to beat.
If you keep your health under orange, use finishers and sigs efficiently, and are decent at reversing then this is only a matter if time.
Good luck to anyone who's going for it because I know I'm glad I finally beat this after multiple frustrating attempts.

Yeah you just need to keep a cool head and not pin after hitting a finisher as it will block the KO....
Old 03-28-2014, 08:50 AM   #45
Nateboy1989

NATEBOY1989's Gamercard
I've had it with this goddamn achievement...I seem to get reversed constantly yet do you think I can get one reversal in??? The timing is so off compared to wwe 13 it's almost cheap...I now know why I gave up on it
Nateboy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:58 PM   #46
Lunachik526

Lunachik526's Gamercard
I just got the achievement now. This is what I did:
First, I changed all of Taker's moves to do head damage and I changed the down taunt to something fast so you can get sigs and finishers. If you want, I uploaded the moveset I used on live (just look for my GT). Then whenever I got a sig, I used it. I saved 3 finishers (you can't go over 3). So when I got the sig, used it, when it showed I had 3 finishers saved, I used one of them. Use a lot of striking and reverse a ton. When you get over 40, they change the reversal speed to be a bit slower, so watch out for that. My only problem with this thing is I didn't get HBK to unlock the other achievement.
Lunachik526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:10 PM   #47
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunachik526 View Post
I just got the achievement now. This is what I did:
First, I changed all of Taker's moves to do head damage and I changed the down taunt to something fast so you can get sigs and finishers. If you want, I uploaded the moveset I used on live (just look for my GT). Then whenever I got a sig, I used it. I saved 3 finishers (you can't go over 3). So when I got the sig, used it, when it showed I had 3 finishers saved, I used one of them. Use a lot of striking and reverse a ton. When you get over 40, they change the reversal speed to be a bit slower, so watch out for that. My only problem with this thing is I didn't get HBK to unlock the other achievement.

You do not have to change to move set you just have to get the tactic right......

#Punday
Old 05-09-2014, 12:42 PM   #48
Lavindathar
The Amyrlin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Just started it, but I don't understand people saying just use the punch technique or the DDT technique. Towards the end, they just counter those for fun.

Submission way has proved the best for me so far.

Edit - This mode is bollocks. Just got to number 48, all black with only my chest orange. Had 2 finishers stored. Darren Brown just wiped the floor with me. Reveresed both my finishers, put me in three submissions, I had to use resiliance, and then the second time I submitted.

Fucking joke.

Edit 2- Second go. Number 47, got submitted by Big Show. They just reverse for fun, then submit you. Nothing you can do.
Last Achievement : Weed Whacker Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One) - 50g
Last 100% Completion : Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Fishman for the sig.

Last edited by Lavindathar; 05-09-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:12 PM   #49
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Just started it, but I don't understand people saying just use the punch technique or the DDT technique. Towards the end, they just counter those for fun.

Submission way has proved the best for me so far.

Edit - This mode is bollocks. Just got to number 48, all black with only my chest orange. Had 2 finishers stored. Darren Brown just wiped the floor with me. Reveresed both my finishers, put me in three submissions, I had to use resiliance, and then the second time I submitted.

Fucking joke.

Edit 2- Second go. Number 47, got submitted by Big Show. They just reverse for fun, then submit you. Nothing you can do.

The DDT technique is when you do a running grapple or two and then go for the pin.....When I did it I would first build up my finishers on the first guy and then hit the stored and wait to see if it is a KO.....if its not then go for the pin and then get the finisher back and mix the use of sig moves and finisher move.....The closer you get to 50 the harder they get but some still KO on the first finisher.....And as you get to the last five taking your time is key.

#Punday
Old 05-10-2014, 01:03 AM   #50
Lavindathar
The Amyrlin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
I got it done in the end. Ended up getting to 60 something.

Got to 45 completely in the black. However, I only used the running DDT as they enter the ring, then one more as they try to get back up from that. After that, I used his 4 punch/stun grapple combo or the flying clothesline (which can't be reversed, only dodged).

The clothsline is amazing. Not being reversed makes it so much easier. Took me five attempts, which was far more than I wanted . Oh well, 1000g now.
Last Achievement : Weed Whacker Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One) - 50g
Last 100% Completion : Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Fishman for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:22 AM   #51
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
I got it done in the end. Ended up getting to 60 something.

Got to 45 completely in the black. However, I only used the running DDT as they enter the ring, then one more as they try to get back up from that. After that, I used his 4 punch/stun grapple combo or the flying clothesline (which can't be reversed, only dodged).

The clothsline is amazing. Not being reversed makes it so much easier. Took me five attempts, which was far more than I wanted . Oh well, 1000g now.

Yeah they are at their weakest when they first enter the ring.....

#Punday
Old 05-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #52
Ripper190688

Ripper170688's Gamercard
I've just ended Uni for the summer. Got a feeling most of that time will be spent trying to get this
Ripper190688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:05 PM   #53
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper190688 View Post
I've just ended Uni for the summer. Got a feeling most of that time will be spent trying to get this

Trust me its not that hard to get.....I mean comparing it to trying to beat the undertakers streak it is a walk in the park....

#Punday
Old 06-12-2014, 10:20 PM   #54
LT Andy

LT Andy's Gamercard
Just got it, Tried it many months ago and got frustrated the first time I tried it when I lost at 42. Earlier today I knocked off a few more achievements in the game and realised this was the last one I needed so decided to have another crack at it. On the 49th guy I missed grabbing him (had 3 finishers stored) and got pinned by Jack Swagger! Was not happy. A few hours later after I calmed down I decided to have one more crack before calling it a day. Started off badly and by the time I got to 40 my body was red and just kicked out of a few pin attempts. Got to the same spot I was last time with 3 finishers and a signature stored though this time I pinned number 49 and with 2 finishers left waited for number 50.

It was Jack Swagger! Kept thinking "Don't make the same mistake again!" and I did, luckily he tried a move that I luckily countered and hit him with 2 finishers and pinned him for the 50th win and the achievement.

Funny how the world works sometimes.
LT Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:21 AM   #55
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Andy View Post
Just got it, Tried it many months ago and got frustrated the first time I tried it when I lost at 42. Earlier today I knocked off a few more achievements in the game and realised this was the last one I needed so decided to have another crack at it. On the 49th guy I missed grabbing him (had 3 finishers stored) and got pinned by Jack Swagger! Was not happy. A few hours later after I calmed down I decided to have one more crack before calling it a day. Started off badly and by the time I got to 40 my body was red and just kicked out of a few pin attempts. Got to the same spot I was last time with 3 finishers and a signature stored though this time I pinned number 49 and with 2 finishers left waited for number 50.

It was Jack Swagger! Kept thinking "Don't make the same mistake again!" and I did, luckily he tried a move that I luckily countered and hit him with 2 finishers and pinned him for the 50th win and the achievement.

Funny how the world works sometimes.

Very nice work on getting that mate.

#Punday
Old 06-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #56
x MOOSE 187 x

Send a message via ICQ to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via AIM to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via MSN to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Yahoo to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Skype™ to x MOOSE 187 x

x MOOSE 187 x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by done for you View Post
just had a quick go before bed. Got to the 50th opponent and it was heath slater. He countered a running ddt then just wrecked me and made me tap with a submission.
Gonna try it again tomorrow
one man band baby!
Old 06-13-2014, 12:12 PM   #57
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by x MOOSE 187 x View Post
one man band baby!

Yeah that is sad news about 3MB.......but now maybe the 1MB will get the push to the top..........

#Punday