PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #1
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Boss Rush

Found this over on PS3Trophies (I know, I'm a traitor, but they have a guide for this game and we don't) so I don't take credit for it.

Also pissed PS3 players don't need to beat Boss Rush on Hardcore
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thanks! much appreciated.

how bad would you say it was? i didn't get very far on easy, but i wasn't maxed out and wasnt paying attention to strategies yet.

Last edited by Quid Squid; 11-11-2013 at 04:22 AM.
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #4
Simpol

After all last week practicing, I found that the Alucard boss fights are the only 'bad' parts to Hardcore, as in difficult.

Last edited by Simpol; 11-11-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Simpol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #5
snake2410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpol View Post
After all last week practicing, I found that the Alucard boss fights are the only 'bad' parts to Hardcore, as in difficult.
While Trevors aren't tough, if you screw up its almost instant death on the Executioners charges and lunges. Lady can punish you too if you screw up. Drac #2 is a freakin joke though. Was almost relaxing fighting him on hardcore for me. Simons are over before you realize if you know the tricks to them. But in terms of actual difficulty Alucards take the cake.
snake2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #6
Distractor08

Distractor08's Gamercard
When I did this it was essential for Simon to basically not get hit at all for it may be frustrating later on. As Alucard, use basically ALL the slow time sub-weapon against the first 2 bosses for they are affected greatly by it, but not against Dracula. For Trevor make sure u have a full magic bar for the first battle u are basically getting all your life back that u lost. Just don't get hit for it only takes 2 hits to kill u (except Dracula). You know what would suck is that u succeed all the way and about to defeat Dracula then u get hit by the fireball...... Never happened to me, but man would that be bad since it is instant death.
Distractor08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:22 AM   #7
snake2410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distractor08 View Post
When I did this it was essential for Simon to basically not get hit at all for it may be frustrating later on. As Alucard, use basically ALL the slow time sub-weapon against the first 2 bosses for they are affected greatly by it, but not against Dracula. For Trevor make sure u have a full magic bar for the first battle u are basically getting all your life back that u lost. Just don't get hit for it only takes 2 hits to kill u (except Dracula). You know what would suck is that u succeed all the way and about to defeat Dracula then u get hit by the fireball...... Never happened to me, but man would that be bad since it is instant death.
Except that failing the fireball sequence in boss rush only restarts that sequence. You keep repeating it until you finish. Only thing it hurts is time.

And I got through Hardcore Boss Rush with only a little over a third magic and was able to get at least half my life back from that.

Last edited by snake2410; 12-01-2013 at 05:25 AM.
snake2410 is offline   Reply With Quote