PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
ImaginaryRuins

imaginaryruins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Abstergo Challenge - unlock all Kenway fleet destinations

To anyone who already completed this challenge, I would like to ask when will this complete?

Here is my situation: I sent my ship to possibility the last destination-unlock route (it says it will unlock a place). Of course it will take hours, so I explored smuggler's dens, but encountered the smuggler den count glitch, so I was forced to copy my previous-day game save to the console.

When I loaded up my old save, I noticed that my Kenway fleet was not that of this old save file - all the ships are my newest ones. I guess the Kenway fleet thing is saved on ubisoft server instead of my old save.

Now my worry comes: what if this route is really my last destination, completed the challenge, but when I load up an old save (which hasn't recorded the challenge completed yet), and ubisoft server remembered that all destinations are already unlocked, so that it will forever never mark that challenge as completed again? (Hope my English is understandable)

I know not everyone has the solution, so just leave your opinions here.

1st 1000G: Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
1st Xbox360 game: Trusty Bell Chopin no Yume / Eternal Sonata

1st Xbox360 player to obtain Obsessive Compulsive (collect all loots in a single chapter) in Thief on 25/2/2014 at Trueachievements.org

Last edited by ImaginaryRuins; 11-08-2013 at 02:15 AM.
ImaginaryRuins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:43 AM   #2
boshans

Send a message via AIM to boshans

Boshans's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I'm not sure I understand.you can redo any mission, so you can just go to it again in the fleet. It shouldn't matter what save it is anyway, since as you said it is all saved on the ubisoft servers. The challenges are saved on the server also I'm pretty sure, so if it unlocks it will still be unlocked in another save.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #3
ImaginaryRuins

imaginaryruins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
My worry is that if the unlock all destination Challenge has a one-time-unlock mechanism, then loading an old save (which hasn't recorded the Challenge as completed) would mean voiding the chance, if the server 'remembers' that it already unlocked for me.

Anyway, thanks for answering

1st 1000G: Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
1st Xbox360 game: Trusty Bell Chopin no Yume / Eternal Sonata

1st Xbox360 player to obtain Obsessive Compulsive (collect all loots in a single chapter) in Thief on 25/2/2014 at Trueachievements.org

ImaginaryRuins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
US07

Usman S's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryRuins View Post
My worry is that if the unlock all destination Challenge has a one-time-unlock mechanism, then loading an old save (which hasn't recorded the Challenge as completed) would mean voiding the chance, if the server 'remembers' that it already unlocked for me.

Anyway, thanks for answering
Also keep in mind that each main destination has sub-destinations within it.

US07 is offline   Reply With Quote