Next-Gen Release?

Does anybody have any news/info on if Season 2 is coming to next-gen consoles (XB1/PS4) as they are not currently listed on the platforms shown at the end of the trailer :confused:

I know a lot of people who are looking forward to this next season but who are also trading in their current consoles to pay towards their new next-gen machines.

This means that TT will take a hit on possible sales due to this. Are they holding back on the release due to the fact that it is coming to next-gen as well??

• 2 weeks later...
This game will be exactly the same on either so it doesn't really matter because this game isn't about graphics or gameplay.

Yes I know but as Pants pointed out it's more to do with the game save I guess.

If it starts fresh without any decisions carrying over then it can come to XB1 but if the story carries on based on things you did then it will have to stay on the 360 only.

Would have been nice to get rid of the 360 but looks like I will keep it around for the kids to use and get back on it when Season 2 comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes I know but as Pants pointed out it's more to do with the game save I guess.

If it starts fresh without any decisions carrying over then it can come to XB1 but if the story carries on based on things you did then it will have to stay on the 360 only.

Would have been nice to get rid of the 360 but looks like I will keep it around for the kids to use and get back on it when Season 2 comes out.

Well maybe it could get ported via disc like they did for season 1? I guess it would be nice to play it on xb1 but all the same it's still just as good on xbox 360, I only wish episode 2 was out already lol :dance:

Edited by Aeternox

• 2 months later...