PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > All Zombies Must Die!
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
NuttyRutty

Base quest achievement

Iv'e been trying to get the base quest achieve Iv'e played a few quests without getting hit and still no luck is there one that anybody knows that the achieve popped when they did it as Iv'e had to start again because i have no quests left,,,,,,,THANKS
NuttyRutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
xRogue 5x

xRogue 5x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I was originally thinking along those same lines. However, a base quest isn't one you receive from your fellow survivors the base quest is the quest that pops up when you get near a base and it tells you that all zombies must die.

You can keep trying this one after game completion though it is more difficult because of the different types of zombies.

I did mine fairly late in the game at the police station base. To activate the quest simply approach the door and follow the button prompt.

If you get hit simply exit the game and reload. You should find yourself on that same map and go to the door to start the quest.

Don't try melee at all its just too easy to take a hit. I used the Level 2 sonic shotgun and the pistol/revolver.

Ranked #1 in Utah, 1'st to 100,200,300k in Utah
235 retail complete, 26 arcade complete
Gsl season 7 champion!
xRogue 5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:08 AM   #3
Dany1981Mtl

Dancsi27's Gamercard
Talking

the base quest achievement is when you see the All Zombie must die! on the screen then you must kill between 60 and 110 zombies on that map in order to make it safe for the base. You must kill all those zombies without getting hit once. I suggest that you do this at the first time the AZMD shows up at the police station. You only have 60 zombies to kill and most of them are normal zombies + some swat ones. Make sur you have at least 1-2 swap bombs too, it can help you a lot for killing multiple zombies.

If you can find a shield too, that will help too. If you get hit, just let you die, you will respawn at the same map.

100% Completed games (including DLCs)

100% Win8 games: 8
100% WP7/8 games: 31
100% retail games: 46
100% XBLA games: 49
Dany1981Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote