achievement% point %

antnie

I was just wondering what your achievement % and point % was. I would like to see who has the best %. I don't want to say mine right now because I have a feelingit might be low. I will add it after I see a couplenof peoples.

The way to find yours is check under you check list.

I added mine which is 57% and 55%

You really can't go by your checklist on the site unless you added all your games and I know I wouldn't be bothered to. I use my checklist, but just for games that I have done since it added to the site. MGC is a better place to go to check your %. Mines 88.08% right now.

Covert, you're a beast. If mine was that high, well, I'd still be lower than you. :p

I've been too lazy to go for achievements lately...and now with DMC4 coming out in 2 days, yeah...I'm gonna be busy. lol.

They keep your percentages on 360voice.com too. The best part is that they exclude zero point games on your card for a more accurate percentage. It's on the badge calculator on the side of your blog options. Here's mine for example.

http://voice.blaggspot.com/genrebrowser.aspx?tag=Ryot%20Control

On the first box, it has achievement percentage and gamerscore (gamerstyle) percentage.

Does anybody else get bored of seeing the same threads all the time?

Mine's just under 50% right now before someone accuses me of not bringing anything to the thread...

...and to the guy that started this thread, stop worrying what other people (Across the internet i might add) are going to think of you and add your score.

• 3 weeks later...