PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2014, 02:11 PM   #301
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,872

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
When you Request a Job you only get missions that you have already completed from that specific job giver. You literally have to wait in free mode until he texts you a new job mission.
I think I recall something in the options where you can space out the frequency of these texts. Martin does have the best bang for the buck missions but Lester and Ron are nothing to sneeze at. Trevor isn't available to Request but his jobs are similar to Rons and actually more fun.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:18 PM   #302
Born Apophis
 
Born Apophis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 222

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
After hours and hours doing the "Covetered" mission (I think that to kill the enemies every time is a bit boring), I'm doing my quest for Rank 100 in another way:

* After getting about 1.750.000$ I've buyed a Buzzard helicopter and a Nemesis bike;

* Start the "Crystal Clear III" Mission (Host Mission, Rockstar Missions);

* Start the Mission and call the Mechanic to get you the Nemesis, after that call Merryweather and get the Buzzard;

* Run to your Nemesis, and drive to the Buzzard (that it's near, I'm just lazy to run everytime to the Heliport);

* Fly the Buzzard at a medium altitude (so if the Vagos fire, they can't hit you) and velocity to the 2 Meth Labs ahead, change the weapons to Missiles and rain death upon them with the Buzzard's auto-lock system; after that finish the 3rd Meth Lab in the same way;

Doing this you get 2000RP + 7000$ in about 3:00-3:30min each time (with restart and loading times). Note that after doing the mission a first time, the bike will be always near, the only thing you have to do is call the Buzzard and run to the bike and start the drill.
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:54 PM   #303
Dirty130
Water off a duck's back..
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,971

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
^Nice method!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target
If I waxed my car, most of the paint would come off‏.


Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #304
Swyer87
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gateshead
Posts: 172

swyer87's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Apophis View Post
After hours and hours doing the "Covetered" mission (I think that to kill the enemies every time is a bit boring), I'm doing my quest for Rank 100 in another way:

* After getting about 1.750.000$ I've buyed a Buzzard helicopter and a Nemesis bike;

* Start the "Crystal Clear III" Mission (Host Mission, Rockstar Missions);

* Start the Mission and call the Mechanic to get you the Nemesis, after that call Merryweather and get the Buzzard;

* Run to your Nemesis, and drive to the Buzzard (that it's near, I'm just lazy to run everytime to the Heliport);

* Fly the Buzzard at a medium altitude (so if the Vagos fire, they can't hit you) and velocity to the 2 Meth Labs ahead, change the weapons to Missiles and rain death upon them with the Buzzard's auto-lock system; after that finish the 3rd Meth Lab in the same way;

Doing this you get 2000RP + 7000$ in about 3:00-3:30min each time (with restart and loading times). Note that after doing the mission a first time, the bike will be always near, the only thing you have to do is call the Buzzard and run to the bike and start the drill.
Sounds like a good method!!! What rank do you have to be for the Crystal Clear 3 mission?
Swyer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:13 PM   #305
Dirty130
Water off a duck's back..
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,971

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyer87 View Post
Sounds like a good method!!! What rank do you have to be for the Crystal Clear 3 mission?
I think it's rank 40. Try these mission guides:

http://www.gamingreality.com/2013/10...yout-info.html

and

http://gtaforums.com/topic/614195-jo...abase-rp-cash/
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:49 PM   #306
Born Apophis
 
Born Apophis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 222

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyer87 View Post
Sounds like a good method!!! What rank do you have to be for the Crystal Clear 3 mission?
Yes, as Dirty130, said is Level 40.

I prefer to get this over some others Quick Jobs from Rockstar as the telephone missions are randomic. Another tip: other vantage to get the Blizzard is in the "Mixed Up With Coke" (Martin Mission) that is a hell to do on foot - with the Helicopter you can do it pretty quickly too.
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #307
oozero
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 380

ooz3r0's Gamercard
pretty good rp boost, slow, but good nonetheless.. thanks for the info.. currently rank 89... rank 100 here I come!!!!!!!
oozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #308
RoK1982
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 64

TheRoK360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hi all - What would be the quickest way to get RP without the 1.75 million method (I've only 700K)? I love this game ,but my God, the online is getting tedious. I'm level 82 and I'll have 1000g when I get to level 100. (which is why I'm still at it) - Cheers guys

Last edited by RoK1982; 01-13-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Forgot my manners
RoK1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:07 PM   #309
Dirty130
Water off a duck's back..
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,971

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Do an hours worth of top paying (RP) missions a day and it will come!
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:53 PM   #310
Flibbity Floid
 
Flibbity Floid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 1,872

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoK1982 View Post
Hi all - What would be the quickest way to get RP without the 1.75 million method (I've only 700K)? I love this game ,but my God, the online is getting tedious. I'm level 82 and I'll have 1000g when I get to level 100. (which is why I'm still at it) - Cheers guys
Survival completion kills a good half hour and adds a nice 3000+ RP for starters.
__________________
"There are three steps in Knowledge - What we think, What we know and What we can prove." - Ezekiel Sims



My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:55 PM   #311
Dirty130
Water off a duck's back..
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,971

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Or Parking Garage; 4000rp+ in way less than half an hour of Survival.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:03 AM   #312
A Punk Panther
 
A Punk Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 13

SamTochelliDzn's Gamercard
So I've just picked up online in the last few weeks and my levelling has slowed a ton. I usually play solo golf or missions with a friend or two. What would you guys recommend for me to level up with? And specific missions or races?
A Punk Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:06 AM   #313
Dirty130
Water off a duck's back..
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,971

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Let's start with what rank you are?

Edit: Try these two guides and pick high payout (cash and RP) missions according to your online rank;

http://www.gamingreality.com/2013/10...yout-info.html

and

http://gtaforums.com/topic/614195-jo...abase-rp-cash/
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target
If I waxed my car, most of the paint would come off‏.



Last edited by Dirty130; 01-14-2014 at 02:19 AM.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:36 AM   #314
A Punk Panther
 
A Punk Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 13

SamTochelliDzn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Let's start with what rank you are?

Edit: Try these two guides and pick high payout (cash and RP) missions according to your online rank;

http://www.gamingreality.com/2013/10...yout-info.html

and

http://gtaforums.com/topic/614195-jo...abase-rp-cash/
Floating at right around the 25-27 range right now. Thanks a bunch for both links.
A Punk Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #315
Dirty130
Water off a duck's back..
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,971

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Hey, no problems. Best of luck on the way to 100!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target
If I waxed my car, most of the paint would come off‏.


Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:31 AM   #316
Apple
 
Apple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1,522

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
This player-made race you can do SOLO AFK and earn 1,825 RP & $2,000 cash every 4 minutes. Note: read the description before you start (you need to reverse the entire time), also if you play these in a playlist you will yield more RP for playing the playlist as well at the end.

RACE

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...Q?platformId=1

PLAYLIST

This player made race you need FOUR PEOPLE & you should win the race. It yields about 5,000 RP and $6,000 Cash every 5 minutes.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...A?platformId=1
__________________

Last edited by Apple; 01-15-2014 at 04:35 AM.
Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:42 AM   #317
Dirty130
Water off a duck's back..
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,971

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
^Nice find. The second one you mentioned works pretty well.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target
If I waxed my car, most of the paint would come off‏.


Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:51 AM   #318
Apple
 
Apple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1,522

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
^Nice find. The second one you mentioned works pretty well.
Yes. I personally prefer the solo one because I can just tape my L trigger down and watch netflix as I hit every 4 minutes. It's great.
__________________
Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:54 AM   #319
Dirty130
Water off a duck's back..
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 5,971

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I just wanted to try it and gave it another shot with some friends, now they're going to keep doing it
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target
If I waxed my car, most of the paint would come off‏.


Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:42 PM   #320
intheshallow
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 420
Send a message via AIM to intheshallow

intheshallow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thank you for this method Apples. I am going to try this out tonight.
__________________
100% Completed: 210
Total Games Played: 213
Current Percentage: 99.4%

Currently Working On
:


On The Back Burner:

Rayman 3: HD

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:54 PM   #321
intheshallow
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 420
Send a message via AIM to intheshallow

intheshallow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Now am I missing something or do I have to hit more then just A after every 5 minutes or so?

It seems like I have to hit this sequence in order to start the next race:

UP on D-pad then A
UP on D-pad then A
A
UP on D-pad then A
A
UP on D-pad then A
__________________
100% Completed: 210
Total Games Played: 213
Current Percentage: 99.4%

Currently Working On
:


On The Back Burner:

Rayman 3: HD

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #322
UberPirateNinja
 
UberPirateNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,124

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
This player-made race you can do SOLO AFK and earn 1,825 RP & $2,000 cash every 4 minutes. Note: read the description before you start (you need to reverse the entire time), also if you play these in a playlist you will yield more RP for playing the playlist as well at the end.

RACE

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...Q?platformId=1

PLAYLIST

This player made race you need FOUR PEOPLE & you should win the race. It yields about 5,000 RP and $6,000 Cash every 5 minutes.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...A?platformId=1
Diamond! Works like a charm I'm actually getting 2275 RP per race too.

Last edited by UberPirateNinja; 01-16-2014 at 10:17 PM.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:51 AM   #323
Apple
 
Apple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1,522

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheshallow View Post
Now am I missing something or do I have to hit more then just A after every 5 minutes or so?

It seems like I have to hit this sequence in order to start the next race:

UP on D-pad then A
UP on D-pad then A
A
UP on D-pad then A
A
UP on D-pad then A
What I meant by hit A every few minutes was going through the sequence of menus and restarting the race.

I'd be Rank 100 by now if you could turbo controller the menus.
__________________
Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:00 PM   #324
Quid Squid
 
Quid Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,766

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
either this has been nerfed or I'm doing something wrong.

Race takes 2 minutes and I get 800RP. Also at one point had my car flip over the railing, just holding down LT and letting the track guide me
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #325
UberPirateNinja
 
UberPirateNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,124

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
either this has been nerfed or I'm doing something wrong.

Race takes 2 minutes and I get 800RP. Also at one point had my car flip over the railing, just holding down LT and letting the track guide me
I've just been doing it, works fine for me. Takes just over 4 minutes, I'm getting 2325 RP now (it seems to have gone up slightly since I started doing it last night), and just over $2k cash.

I'm just letting the car do it's thing too, I'm holding down the trigger with my finger (not guiding it at all), while watching Netflix on my iPad.

Last edited by UberPirateNinja; 01-17-2014 at 05:05 PM.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #326
intheshallow
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 420
Send a message via AIM to intheshallow

intheshallow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ninja, you can rubberband it the entire time. Even when you're in the menus. It doesn't affect anything.
__________________
100% Completed: 210
Total Games Played: 213
Current Percentage: 99.4%

Currently Working On
:


On The Back Burner:

Rayman 3: HD

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:02 PM   #327
UberPirateNinja
 
UberPirateNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,124

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheshallow View Post
Ninja, you can rubberband it the entire time. Even when you're in the menus. It doesn't affect anything.
Yeah, I know, I just didn't have a rubberband to wrap around the pad

Did you get it working after dude? I can give it a go later on with you if you like?
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:51 PM   #328
intheshallow
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 420
Send a message via AIM to intheshallow

intheshallow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I did finally get my numero uno achievement. Now it's working on my Rank more or less. I just need to set it in the morning then remember the sequence.

Tomorrow morning if you're around again the same guys should be on. We'll make sure you get your Backseat Driver achievement.
__________________
100% Completed: 210
Total Games Played: 213
Current Percentage: 99.4%

Currently Working On
:


On The Back Burner:

Rayman 3: HD

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:46 AM   #329
Apple
 
Apple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1,522

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
either this has been nerfed or I'm doing something wrong.

Race takes 2 minutes and I get 800RP. Also at one point had my car flip over the railing, just holding down LT and letting the track guide me
If it's taking 2 minutes it looks like you're not reversing from the beginning, but holding RT to go forward. You must reverse.
__________________
Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:34 AM   #330
Quid Squid
 
Quid Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,766

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
If it's taking 2 minutes it looks like you're not reversing from the beginning, but holding RT to go forward. You must reverse.
im definitely reversing, just holding the LT down and nothing else. doing exactly as the instructions say.
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 PM.