PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #331
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
This player-made race you can do SOLO AFK and earn 1,825 RP & $2,000 cash every 4 minutes.
Not complaining, but any idea why the RP awarded keeps growing after every few races? It's up to 2400RP per race now, tho the cash has remained at $2078.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:49 PM   #332
Apple

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
im definitely reversing, just holding the LT down and nothing else. doing exactly as the instructions say.
Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja View Post
Not complaining, but any idea why the RP awarded keeps growing after every few races? It's up to 2400RP per race now, tho the cash has remained at $2078.
I think it's because your reward is scaling with your level. The higher the level the more the reward.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:47 PM   #333
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
This player-made race you can do SOLO AFK and earn 1,825 RP & $2,000 cash every 4 minutes. Note: read the description before you start (you need to reverse the entire time), also if you play these in a playlist you will yield more RP for playing the playlist as well at the end.

RACE

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...Q?platformId=1

PLAYLIST

This player made race you need FOUR PEOPLE & you should win the race. It yields about 5,000 RP and $6,000 Cash every 5 minutes.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...A?platformId=1
How do I find and start this race one? I've followed the link and downloaded it, but where do I find it within the menus?

Also, my Member Content settings are set to 'Everyone'.

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,437

Current gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 01-18-2014 at 03:52 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:51 PM   #334
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
How do I find and start this race one?

I've followed the link and downloaded it, but where do I find it within the menus?
Jobs, host job, then bookmarked. Then you have to find the race category, it'll be listed under that.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:40 PM   #335
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja View Post
Jobs, host job, then bookmarked. Then you have to find the race category, it'll be listed under that.
Nothing is listed under there. I reset the game and still nothing but I managed to find the marker on the map.

So I'll just launch it off of that, because nothing shows up under the bookmarked menus.

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,437

Current gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:05 PM   #336
Born Apophis

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
I tried also to use this race method, but it takes more time, and then selecting again the race takes more time.

To find this race, add it by the Rockstar Social Club, searching the mission by the player whom created them, and add to your missions. In game, go your bookmarked missions and the race will be there.
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #337
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
I think it's because your reward is scaling with your level. The higher the level the more the reward.
Correct!

10 char

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:40 PM   #338
daswheels

dshaw88's Gamercard
Quote:
Yeah, it seems like the amount you get per race raises 25rp each time you level up.
daswheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:35 PM   #339
oozero

ooz3r0's Gamercard
So has R* somewhat brought back the normal rp and money amounts before they nerf'd everything? The reason why I ask is b/c yesterday when I was playing online races, we were getting rediculous amounts of cash and rp.

Route 68 - $15k/5k RP
Laguna Seca - $12k/4k RP
The Commute - $7k/ 4K RP
A bunch of custom races would give out like $8-$15k plus 3k-5k RP.

Obviously these were all for first place, but I havent seen payouts like that in a long time. Also, I finally saw my first rank 1000 player. He didnt receive any RP for any of the races, just cash..

EDIT- Im rank 98 also, not sure if that affects the payouts that much.
oozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:21 PM   #340
HigginsM

Freddy1 Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oozero View Post
So has R* somewhat brought back the normal rp and money amounts before they nerf'd everything? The reason why I ask is b/c yesterday when I was playing online races, we were getting rediculous amounts of cash and rp.

Route 68 - $15k/5k RP
Laguna Seca - $12k/4k RP
The Commute - $7k/ 4K RP
A bunch of custom races would give out like $8-$15k plus 3k-5k RP.

Obviously these were all for first place, but I havent seen payouts like that in a long time. Also, I finally saw my first rank 1000 player. He didnt receive any RP for any of the races, just cash..

EDIT- Im rank 98 also, not sure if that affects the payouts that much.

The RP payout on races is time based now I think any race over 4 mins gets a good payout
HigginsM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:46 AM   #341
JimboTag

Send a message via MSN to JimboTag

JimboTag's Gamercard
Talking

I'll just leave this here...

Note: park your chopper on top of the tallest blue crate (east landing strip) facing the exact location of the spawning enemies. You'll be level 100 in no time.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:52 AM   #342
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimboTag View Post
I'll just leave this here...

Note: park your chopper on top of the tallest blue crate (east landing strip) facing the exact location of the spawning enemies. You'll be level 100 in no time.
Nice bike, Jimbo.

I can confirm this worked a few days ago. Suggest doing it before R* take the mission down like in the past. Hop to it!

Last edited by Dirty130; 01-30-2014 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:14 PM   #343
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Nice bike, Jimbo.

I can confirm this worked a few days ago. Suggest doing it before R* take the mission down like in the past. Hop to it!
Im Lvl 46 and couldn't find a Buzzard. I'm guessing you cant find it within the mission and can't call one in. DO you need to have it before hand?
Revenant Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:35 PM   #344
intheshallow

Send a message via AIM to intheshallow

intheshallow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant Ex View Post
Im Lvl 46 and couldn't find a Buzzard. I'm guessing you cant find it within the mission and can't call one in. DO you need to have it before hand?
Yes. You need to buy it for $1.7 million.

Currently Working On
:

On The Back Burner:

The Walking Dead: Season Two & Rayman 3: HD

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:05 PM   #345
Angry Tripod

Angry Tripod's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
i thought this thread was dead, glad to see it back up again

Sig: Rajeanero
Survival Horror Enthusiast
Angry Tripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:50 PM   #346
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheshallow View Post
Yes. You need to buy it for $1.7 million.
Jeez. I barely have $400 thousand.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:05 PM   #347
Blind x360a

Send a message via AIM to Blind x360a

Blind Ragee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Is there a certain level to find this mission?
Old 01-30-2014, 05:11 PM   #348
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind x360a View Post
Ron will call it in after you reach level 27. Or Give him a call until he gives it to you. If not, exit the session and try again.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #349
intheshallow

Send a message via AIM to intheshallow

intheshallow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind x360a View Post
It unlocks at Rank 27. But you can do this on Rank 1 if you wanted to.

If you have a friend who would be willing to find the mission on his name, he could invite you to his mission. He would also have to have the Buzzard bought. He can call it in and drive you to his chopper. He can leave after that. Even if he hosted.

I did this method myself. Ron was glitched for me and I could not call him for missions, so I asked my friend to setup the mission for me. Keep in mind that you cannot have your Buzzard smoking. If it is, it will break down eventually. Try not to get hit very much before you start rubber banding.

Or if you have the mission unlocked, you can start up the mission and invite a friend who has the Buzzard bought. Ask him to call in a chopper and do it that way. Both methods work like a charm.

Currently Working On
:

On The Back Burner:

The Walking Dead: Season Two & Rayman 3: HD

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II

Last edited by intheshallow; 01-30-2014 at 05:27 PM.
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #350
JimboTag

Send a message via MSN to JimboTag

JimboTag's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant Ex View Post
Jeez. I barely have $400 thousand.
Easy. Use the method in this post to copy a single player car over to multiplayer. Then sell it.

- You can't dupe supercars like the adder and sell that. It'll say "too hot" when you try and sell it. There's an excel spreadsheet on the link above detailing how much cars sell for. The best one I found was do this with franklin's car.

- Upgrade the car fully in single player, then copy it over. Franklin's fully upgraded and kitted out car fetches me 129k each time online.

- You have to wait 45 minutes between each sale online - I couldn't find a way around this. Just do it, log off or go for other achievements, and come back 45 minutes later. You'll have 1mil+ in a day this way. Just dupe 6 cars in your first 45 minute wait.

- When you can finally buy the chopper, even if you aren't the right level to buy it (and therefore you can't click on it in the phone browser), you can do a quick "B then A" thing in order to edit the url and change it to the number 3 (or 6, I think) to give you the page where you can buy it.

Last edited by JimboTag; 01-30-2014 at 05:28 PM.
JimboTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #351
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
Easy. Use the method in this post to copy a single player car over to multiplayer. Then sell it.

- You can't dupe supercars like the adder and sell that. It'll say "too hot" when you try and sell it. There's an excel spreadsheet on the link above detailing how much cars sell for. The best one I found was do this with franklin's car.

- Upgrade the car fully in single player, then copy it over. Franklin's fully upgraded and kitted out car fetches me 129k each time online.

- You have to wait 45 minutes between each sale online - I couldn't find a way around this. Just do it, log off or go for other achievements, and come back 45 minutes later. You'll have 1mil+ in a day this way. Just dupe 6 cars in your first 45 minute wait.

- When you can finally buy the chopper, even if you aren't the right level to buy it (and therefore you can't click on it in the phone browser), you can do a quick "B then A" thing in order to edit the url and change it to the number 3 (or 6, I think) to give you the page where you can buy it.
Sounds great. Ill give it a try. Ive seen other methods that required other people and such. Thanks!
Old 01-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #352
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Even though this method has been around for a little while now, I had 3 friends AFK it through the night with some pretty good results. 2 of them went up 30+ ranks while the 3rd friend, well his 360 froze

It's slow compared to some of the other RP exploits, but you can AFK this one. Wonder what gives out more RP per hour, this or that AFK race? Probably the race?

Old 02-03-2014, 10:12 PM   #353
Apple

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Anybody know the best car to max out in single player that can be sold online to max the cash every 48 minutes?
Old 02-04-2014, 03:18 AM   #354
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
Anybody know the best car to max out in single player that can be sold online to max the cash every 48 minutes?
Perhaps the Baller SUV or Felon GT? They fetch for 9k and 9.5k by themselves.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #355
CrazyStu4

CrazyStu4's Gamercard
Lol, found a silly - yet funny - video demonstrating ranking up quickly by racing solo, and without using hacks. Very informative!

CrazyStu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:08 PM   #356
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

^The voice was funny for 20 seconds, then it for annoying. Couldn't finish your video

Old 02-07-2014, 10:32 PM   #357
ServeChilled

Quote:
^The voice was funny for 20 seconds, then it for annoying. Couldn't finish your video

Same, tho I didn't make the 20 sec. mark...

"For Those About To Rock"

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #358
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Here's a video that BLaZe posted elsewhere.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:27 PM   #359
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Noooo bro what have you done, this goes back like a boomerang ahahahah. Just kidding! If you dare to do it, it's quite profitable e.g. selling a fully modded Entity for +$500.000.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:33 PM   #360
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Noooo bro what have you done, this goes back like a boomerang ahahahah. Just kidding! If you dare to do it, it's quite profitable e.g. selling a fully modded Entity for +$500.000.
Believe it or not, I don't do money exploits. Just the old Rooftop Rumble trick from way back is the only thing I'm guilty of.