PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #61
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferocious Ogre View Post
which is slow to earn rp just saying
I don't need RP buddy.

You said they were boring. I'm saying I don't find them boring...
JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #62
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMHatchG View Post
I don't need RP buddy.

You said they were boring. I'm saying I don't find them boring...
Even so, Survival pays out decent RP as long as you complete it quickly. We bang it out in under a half hour and it's over 3000 RP plus 10RP per kill and I definitely wipe out at least half the enemies per wave. I love Survival/Horde modes.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #63
Ferocious Ogre

Ferocious Ogre's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
Even so, Survival pays out decent RP as long as you complete it quickly. We bang it out in under a half hour and it's over 3000 RP plus 10RP per kill and I definitely wipe out at least half the enemies per wave. I love Survival/Horde modes.
at least your opinion counts.

i just do martin, lester, gerald or rons jobs to boost rp easier cause i like jobs from them
Ferocious Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #64
Voodoo

Voodoo C9's Gamercard
I'm wondering if anyone else noticed that the RP boost on lap one of Shore Up seems to have stopped working in the past half hour or so. A friend and I were running it this afternoon and it just all of a sudden stopped giving the bonus and the end RP seems to have been adjusted. We tried backing out and setting it up again but no dice. I wonder if they tweaked it on the fly?

Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #65
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
I'm wondering if anyone else noticed that the RP boost on lap one of Shore Up seems to have stopped working in the past half hour or so. A friend and I were running it this afternoon and it just all of a sudden stopped giving the bonus and the end RP seems to have been adjusted. We tried backing out and setting it up again but no dice. I wonder if they tweaked it on the fly?
Yea they have, just bull, it really is
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:30 AM   #66
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Yeah well with COVETED you get +12.000RP (+25RP per kill) and $120.000, way more profitable and fun.

I still found it funny though that they fixed the roof but not the trailer spot on Boneyard. Makes no sense!
Old 11-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #67
Jane Starfish

Winning races on bikes is easier. Just hold back on the stick to do a wheelie go back down when you need to turn etc.
Makes your bike go so much faster. I have fallen off on downtown underground 1 lap and still won using that.
Jane Starfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #68
Cockney Lad

Habicht x's Gamercard
Anyone know ideas to get a lot of xp if so willing to help add me Habicht x
Cockney Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #69
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Yeah well with COVETED you get +12.000RP (+25RP per kill) and $120.000, way more profitable and fun.

I still found it funny though that they fixed the roof but not the trailer spot on Boneyard. Makes no sense!
What have they done to the roof?
Old 11-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #70
Flibbity Floid

Quote:

Intriguing...I'll have to try that one. Is it a Martin mission? I find his are the most action-packed with fun. I shouldn't have waited so long to do Judging the Jury. A pain at first but the scramble to get 'em all is a trip!
I liked Geralds b/c they felt like a beginner Martin being they're almost always crashing a drug deal but obviously after a while, they feel exactly like beginner missions.
Ron has some interesting ones and Trevors tend to pay off nicely with $ & RP.

I was wondering why they put the hollowed out van on Sandy Survival. It provides more cover instead of an open view of dudes that spawn across the street which are going to idle into your view anyway. I've definitely had more luck killing guys sidling up to the back of the van than funneling out sometimes.

Old 11-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #71
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Intriguing...I'll have to try that one. Is it a Martin mission? I find his are the most action-packed with fun. I shouldn't have waited so long to do Judging the Jury. A pain at first but the scramble to get 'em all is a trip!
I liked Geralds b/c they felt like a beginner Martin being they're almost always crashing a drug deal but obviously after a while, they feel exactly like beginner missions.
Ron has some interesting ones and Trevors tend to pay off nicely with $ & RP.

I was wondering why they put the hollowed out van on Sandy Survival. It provides more cover instead of an open view of dudes that spawn across the street which are going to idle into your view anyway. I've definitely had more luck killing guys sidling up to the back of the van than funneling out sometimes.
It is a Martin mission, but you don't get it through the phone (I don't think you do anyway).

Press Start> Online> Jobs> Host Job> Rockstar Created> Missions> Coveted.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #72
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
It is a Martin mission, but you don't get it through the phone (I don't think you do anyway).

Press Start> Online> Jobs> Host Job> Rockstar Created> Missions> Coveted.
I didn't know there were missions that you COULDN'T get through the phone with any of the main contacts - Lamar, Gerald, Lester, Martin, Ron, Simeon, etc. I'm suprised Trevor isn't on the contacts list either.

However, I didn't know that after dialing 911, Emergency Services gets added to your contacts. Interesting lol

Old 11-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #73
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
I'm suprised Trevor isn't on the contacts list either.
I think it's because Ron is. He is basically the contact for Trevor and all of his business.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #74
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
I think it's because Ron is. He is basically the contact for Trevor and all of his business.
True. He is like T's assistant now that I think about it

Old 11-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #75
ServeChilled

Quote:
I could be wrong, but there is a nice camp spot via the roof. Now I noticed when ever you climb what they deem to high even if your in the middle of the map, It says something like "Return to Survival". I never used the roof spot, but it think that's what he's talking about...

"For Those About To Rock"

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #76
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
I could be wrong, but there is a nice camp spot via the roof. Now I noticed when ever you climb what they deem to high even if your in the middle of the map, It says something like "Return to Survival". I never used the roof spot, but it think that's what he's talking about...
I've heard about this in some spots.

There's also a couple maps with one of those Taco Stands you can hide in. It must be made of aluminum foil b/c anyone with a chain-gun or choppers shoot right through the walls.

Old 11-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #77
ServeChilled

Quote:

Hold on, I don't think your math is right? Are you talking per HR? Cause I know for a fact you don't get +12,000RP or $120,000 for doing it once. Maybe I'm not reading it right...

Old 11-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #78
Voodoo

Voodoo C9's Gamercard
Quote:
For the record, The base payout for Coveted on hard is 1900 RP and 12,000 GTA$. I'm getting around 2450 RP with the kills added. I'm playing it with a friend so it might be a bit more solo.

Old 11-22-2013, 06:20 PM   #79
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Hold on, I don't think your math is right? Are you talking per HR? Cause I know for a fact you don't get +12,000RP or $120,000 for doing it once. Maybe I'm not reading it right...
I definitely know it's 12K and not 120K lol as I've read about the payout many times but not the RP. I rarely expect a mission to pay out more than 2-3k RP on their best ones.

Regardless...I hate math...

Old 11-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #80
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
You get kicked from the game if you stay there for too long.
Quote:
Intriguing...I'll have to try that one. Is it a Martin mission?
It is indeed and you can easily do it SOLO too.

Start > Online > Host Jobs > R* Created > Missions > Coveted > Fire Away!
Quote:
I was replying to Flibbity Floid's post!
Quote:
For the record, The base payout for Coveted on hard is 1900 RP and 12,000 GTA$. I'm getting around 2450 RP with the kills added. I'm playing it with a friend so it might be a bit more solo.
For the record you should read more post before posting any smartassery like this. I was replying to Flibbity Floid's post what he said he could do within 30 minutes, so my stats are right and I can confirm that since I did so...You don't need to tell me about any basic payouts...

Quote:
Old 11-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #81
Flibbity Floid

Quote:

For the record you should read more post before posting any smartassery like this. I was replying to Flibbity Floid's post what he said he could do within 30 minutes, so my stats are right and I can confirm that since I did so...You don't need to tell me about any basic payouts...
Thanks for the tips. I'll most likely give it a go tonight as I have much free time this weekend <3

At first, Survival seemed annoying and cheap deaths (so many stupid headshot kills...my armor is practically useless lol) but it's all about positioning and weapons. I prefer using the Carbine and AP pistol esp in the last waves. A Combat or plain MG takes out a chopper very quickly if you're zoomed and suppressing that somabitch.

He was slightly right though. You mentioned it pays $120.00

Quote:

Last edited by Flibbity Floid; 11-22-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #82
Voodoo

Voodoo C9's Gamercard
Quote:
I wasn't speaking directly to you, my touchy friend. I was merely clarifying the information. You didn't say anything about "blah blah over 30 minutes time" in your post.

Old 11-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #83
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
I wasn't speaking directly to you, my touchy friend. I was merely clarifying the information. You don't say anything about "blah blah over 30 minutes time" in your post.
What it seemed he was trying to convey was that Coveted pays off the 12k quicker and easier than survival.

Old 11-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #84
Voodoo

Voodoo C9's Gamercard
Yes and this is a topic about RP. It was the "+12.000RP (+25RP per kill)" that I was addressing.

Old 11-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #85
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Yes and this is a topic about RP. It was the "+12.000RP (+25RP per kill)" that I was addressing.
I meant to include that too. Totally out of it today :/

Old 11-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #86
Voodoo

Voodoo C9's Gamercard
It is all good :]

\/ \/ \/ See you on the beach.

Last edited by Voodoo; 11-22-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #87
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Alright my bad, why don't we all just take a break on LS Airport.

I'm really curious though how you trigger the Armored Truck spawn. Did it over 1h yesterday. I got the RP (2.000-2.300) and my brother the $$$.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #88
ServeChilled

Quote:

lol where did you think I quoted you from? You didn't say "using the same amount of time spent in survival these are the numbers" Your reply wasn't even close to making that clear. smartassery? really?

Old 11-23-2013, 10:02 AM   #89
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
lol where did you think I quoted you from? You didn't say "using the same amount of time spent in survival these are the numbers" Your reply wasn't even close to making that clear. smartassery? really?
I quoted him for what he can do within 30 minutes, so my post was clearly about that time schedule. If I had to point that out for blindness then I'm really sorry...not.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #90
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
I quoted him for what he can do within 30 minutes, so my post was clearly about that time schedule. If I had to point that out for blindness then I'm really sorry...not.
Listen guys arguing doesn't solve anything. So everyone is clear how much does the mission coverted pay out per mission?
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote