PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #91
CloudStr1f3

Weapon Ultima's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrinx View Post
Listen guys arguing doesn't solve anything. So everyone is clear how much does the mission coverted pay out per mission?
$12,000 and ~2,000RP plus the RP for kills you get during the mission
Old 11-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #92
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudStr1f3 View Post
$12,000 and ~2,000RP plus the RP for kills you get during the mission
yeah i know now, done it a few times and it is pretty quick with pretty good money and rp, thanks
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #93
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
i swear down everyone is on the xbox one now lol
Old 11-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #94
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
i swear down everyone is on the xbox one now lol

Million units day 1
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #95
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Million units day 1
so it just makes it near impossible to get to level 100 now, R* are fing stupid i swear. Also the thing they are doing this weekend, no one will do it.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #96
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
Quote:
so it just makes it near impossible to get to level 100 now, R* are fing stupid i swear. Also the thing they are doing this weekend, no one will do it.
The timing of the event was very poor in my opinion, but not everyone will be over on X1 just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #97
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
could really do with one of these 3x XP weekends that i keep hearing about lol
Old 11-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #98
ollie086

ollie086's Gamercard
playing golf solo you get around 2000+ rp per round.

Retail (1000+)

AC:brthhd (1250),AC:2,Bfbc2(1430),Brothers in arms, Bully, Call of duty 4,Call of duty WAW, Condemned CO, Csi, Fallout 3(1550),Fifa 06 RTFWC,Halo 3,King Kong,LA Noire(1400)Left 4 Dead 2, Lost, MOH Airborne, NBA 2K6,PES 06,PES 2008, Prey,Quantom of solace, Red dead redemption, Skate, Skate 2 (1500), Skate 3 (1500), TMNT
Arcade (100%) 9 complete

ollie086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:59 PM   #99
Voodoo

Voodoo C9's Gamercard
I went from 94 to 100 last night with a couple of friends just spinning The Parking Garage from Lester for around 5000 RP on hard and Rooftop Rumble from Martin for around 4700-4800 RP with some Mixed Up With Coke and Trash Talk mixed in when the others weren't coming up. We just all three called Lester and Martin immediately after one finished and it went pretty quickly. Those are really quick and have the best rewards.

Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #100
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
I went from 94 to 100 last night with a couple of friends just spinning The Parking Garage from Lester for around 5000 RP on hard and Rooftop Rumble from Martin for around 4700-4800 RP with some Mixed Up With Coke and Trash Talk mixed in when the others weren't coming up. We just all three called Lester and Martin immediately after one finished and it went pretty quickly. Those are really quick and have the best rewards.
how long do those missions take?
Old 11-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #101
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Posted by Owl95 on the TA website.

"This is the method you should use if both you and your boosting partner are over rank 50 (of course, the higher the better) Using one of the characters in story mode, press start and select 'Online', 'Join GTA Online' and 'Create Invite only session'. When everything's loaded, invite your boosting partner.

Now, head to an open area with your boosting partner and give Lester a call (once you press A to call him, just keep tapping A so you go over the options quicker). After the bounty's set up, kill your boosting partner and call Lester right away to get another bounty set up. Your boosting partner (who has previously set up a bounty on your head) will now get the kill and set up another bounty immediately. Just keep killing and setting up bounties on each other. You will only lose $1000 for each bounty claimed, so it doesn't matter if you put a $2000 bounty or a $10000 one.

This method highly depends on both player's ranks. When I was boosting with someone who was at rank 80, I was getting almost 1.5k RP for each bounty claimed. Killing someone who's at rank 50 gives you around 1k RP. If done correctly, you should be able to get 5 kills in 3 minutes (maybe 6 kills if you're fast enough). This will net you and your partner around 15k RP in 6 minutes (providing you are both at rank 80). As far as I can tell, this method is even faster than Criminal Records, but it takes twice the effort to pull off."

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #102
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok1986 View Post
Posted by Owl95 on the TA website.

"This is the method you should use if both you and your boosting partner are over rank 50 (of course, the higher the better) Using one of the characters in story mode, press start and select 'Online', 'Join GTA Online' and 'Create Invite only session'. When everything's loaded, invite your boosting partner.

Now, head to an open area with your boosting partner and give Lester a call (once you press A to call him, just keep tapping A so you go over the options quicker). After the bounty's set up, kill your boosting partner and call Lester right away to get another bounty set up. Your boosting partner (who has previously set up a bounty on your head) will now get the kill and set up another bounty immediately. Just keep killing and setting up bounties on each other. You will only lose $1000 for each bounty claimed, so it doesn't matter if you put a $2000 bounty or a $10000 one.

This method highly depends on both player's ranks. When I was boosting with someone who was at rank 80, I was getting almost 1.5k RP for each bounty claimed. Killing someone who's at rank 50 gives you around 1k RP. If done correctly, you should be able to get 5 kills in 3 minutes (maybe 6 kills if you're fast enough). This will net you and your partner around 15k RP in 6 minutes (providing you are both at rank 80). As far as I can tell, this method is even faster than Criminal Records, but it takes twice the effort to pull off."
I has noticed a lot of people doing this when I think about it.
This sounds interesting but has this been patched now???
Old 11-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #103
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Quote:
I has noticed a lot of people doing this when I think about it.
This sounds interesting but has this been patched now???
I don't think they have yet, the main drawback would be the money you need to put down for the bounty each time.

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #104
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Either way to Just Blaze and ServeChilled, Coveted is a dandy mission so thanks for the suggestion. We found a couple more that are paying out around $23k and 2500+ RP. One was American Exports for Lester. Defenders for Martin is easy for 2 ppl. Both take the attack choppers and one simply takes out the oncoming opposition. Another high paying $/RP one.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #105
BLUEDEMON66

BLUEDEMON66's Gamercard
I'm up for some bounty boosting. GT is same as user name.
BLUEDEMON66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #106
Cockney Lad

Habicht x's Gamercard
Looking to do boosting on missions.. Be on most of night
Cockney Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #107
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Don't have time to read through the pages, but I just found out they patched the race. Is there a specific new mission to earn supaa RP?

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #108
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Don't have time to read through the pages, but I just found out they patched the race. Is there a specific new mission to earn supaa RP?
I can't remember the actual name but it's an air race with Fighter Jets. It paid $6000 for 1st and I got $2220 for 3rd and I THINK 3000 RP. Was one "lap" and goes from in the air in Blaine County down to the airport. Took maybe 2-3 min? Might be called Jet Lag.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #109
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
I can't remember the actual name but it's an air race with Fighter Jets. It paid $6000 for 1st and I got $2220 for 3rd and I THINK 3000 RP. Was one "lap" and goes from in the air in Blaine County down to the airport. Took maybe 2-3 min? Might be called Jet Lag.
Ok cheers, I'll check it out. Will be a nice change from cars I guess.

---

Old 11-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #110
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Ok cheers, I'll check it out. Will be a nice change from cars I guess.
It was all b/c I randomly wanted to try an air race as I dig the hell out of the 3 Top Fun's

Old 11-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #111
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
I just want to say that for it to be good the mission needs to be gotten easily, for example you can do Coveted so easy. These missions where you have to ring people are a little hit and miss and makes it longer no matter how much rp you get if that makes sense.

What i am saying is the 2 best methods that i have heard about as of now are...

Coveted

Setting bounties but that costs a lot of money
Old 11-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #112
Voodoo

Voodoo C9's Gamercard
If you can get a couple of friends together and everyone calls Lester and Martin at the same time then getting those high RP missions is pretty reliable and easy. I was getting them almost every time on the first call. Parking Garage takes about 3-4 min to complete and pays just over 5000 RP on hard.

Rooftop Rumble is around 4800 RP and goes just as fast if you call in a heli pickup to deliver to Madrazo's. Just shoot the pilot and take the heli. Mixed up with Coke can be done in about 30 seconds with four people, too. Just camp the trucks and all fire at the same time.

On the odd times when none of those are coming up then do Coveted and try again after. It's fast and profitable.

Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #113
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
It was all b/c I randomly wanted to try an air race as I dig the hell out of the 3 Top Fun's
In that case good find!

---

Old 11-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #114
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
If you can get a couple of friends together and everyone calls Lester and Martin at the same time then getting those high RP missions is pretty reliable and easy. I was getting them almost every time on the first call. Parking Garage takes about 3-4 min to complete and pays just over 5000 RP on hard.

Rooftop Rumble is around 4800 RP and goes just as fast if you call in a heli pickup to deliver to Madrazo's. Just shoot the pilot and take the heli. Mixed up with Coke can be done in about 30 seconds with four people, too. Just camp the trucks and all fire at the same time.

On the odd times when none of those are coming up then do Coveted and try again after. It's fast and profitable.
Yeah that is good if you have friends but I was thinking if you are on your own but the way you are saying in my opinion it's brilliant but I don't have the friends like you lol
Old 11-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #115
ServeChilled

Quote:
I just want to say that for it to be good the mission needs to be gotten easily, for example you can do Coveted so easy. These missions where you have to ring people are a little hit and miss and makes it longer no matter how much rp you get if that makes sense.

What i am saying is the 2 best methods that i have heard about as of now are...

Coveted

Setting bounties but that costs a lot of money
How do you come out ahead doing the bounties?

Currently Playing: Brothers in Arms: Furious Four

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:59 PM   #116
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
How do you come out ahead doing the bounties?
Lol I thought the same, what happens is when you kill someone who has a bounty on them you get an RP reward for killing them. It's pretty cool really and it isn't a glitch so they can't patch it
Old 11-26-2013, 06:10 AM   #117
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
I wish there was an XP event to make the bounty exploit more worthwhile.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #118
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
Quote:
Lol I thought the same, what happens is when you kill someone who has a bounty on them you get an RP reward for killing them. It's pretty cool really and it isn't a glitch so they can't patch it
They can patch the amount of RP and cash you receive from doing it, so technically they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #119
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
I was wondering if anyone knows, if you pay for a higher bounty will you get more RP per kill?
Old 11-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #120
oozero

ooz3r0's Gamercard
Money & RP Mission

Hey guys I just played this mission, called stocks and shores, or shares and stocks, something like that. The mission takes place at the port, you infiltrate a warehouse, crack open a safe, steal a briefcase, and deliver to a drop off point.

I got 25k and 3,050 RP for about 5-10 min... I tried playing it again but I couldnt find it on my jobs list. I am currently lvl 71.

Hope this helps for those of you looking for another good payout mission
oozero is offline   Reply With Quote