PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Origins > Initiation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Initiation Challenge Maps DLC - Achievements

Xbox.com has been updated and it looks like the Initiation DLC will feature two new achievements.

By the number of medals, this DLC can go down in one of two ways:
  1. The regular way like Arkham City:
    • Complete all the previous 12 Combat Maps, 12 Predator Maps, and 12 Campaign Maps as Bruce Wayne
  2. A new approach (which would be better):
    • There are 12 brand new Combat Maps and 12 brand new Predator Maps to complete!
-----

Bruce's Revenge
Obtain all 72 medals on the original Arkham Origins ranked maps (as Bruce Wayne)

https://live.xbox.com/tiles/EC/Mu/1T...FQUFD6ASMN.jpg

Campaign Ninja
Obtain all 108 medals on the original Arkham Origins campaigns (as Bruce Wayne)

https://live.xbox.com/tiles/pS/oP/1z...FQUFD4ICq4.jpg

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Last edited by BiggD; 11-26-2013 at 04:36 PM.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
I kinda posted about this a little bit, but you had all the details, lol. Is the dlc out? I JUST finished the game before I got my Xbox One and now I gotta go back -_-

Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Surely it'll be the same as it says the original maps, if it was new maps it would say Obtain all medals on the Intiation bundle pack maps, just like Robin and Nightwing said Original and Robin/Nightwing bundle pack maps. Then again this dlc is supposed to have new maps right? So why not include them in the requirement
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #4
kiedis1984

kiedis1984's Gamercard
Didn't the advert for the season pass say it was supposed to be NEW maps? I find it hard to believe that these are the only achievements for this DLC, or this is what the Initiation DLC actually is... Another bloody skin pack.

Along with the other DLC released today, which is a skin pack for online (plus a gun, lest we forget), I'm very disappointed. It makes waiting 9 months to play Burial At Sea seem almost a better option.

WB Montreal have dropped the ball on this one, hard, and it's rolled into the gutter - a gutter covered in s**te... and w**k.

Just hope the Story driven content isn't another sartorial piece of crap, but I wouldn't be holding my breath.
kiedis1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:58 PM   #5
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
I kinda posted about this a little bit, but you had all the details, lol. Is the dlc out? I JUST finished the game before I got my Xbox One and now I gotta go back -_-
I completely overlooked your thread, my bad man Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Surely it'll be the same as it says the original maps, if it was new maps it would say Obtain all medals on the Intiation bundle pack maps, just like Robin and Nightwing said Original and Robin/Nightwing bundle pack maps. Then again this dlc is supposed to have new maps right? So why not include them in the requirement
You're probably right, although I would like to hope that there's new maps :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiedis1984 View Post
Didn't the advert for the season pass say it was supposed to be NEW maps? I find it hard to believe that these are the only achievements for this DLC, or this is what the Initiation DLC actually is... Another bloody skin pack.
People who expect DLC to come out within the first month really need to learn patience. The game literally came out only a month ago. The Initiation DLC and Story DLC are the LAST pieced of content advertised on the Season Pass, so why on earth are you disappointed? And no...Initiation isn't a skin pack.

Old 11-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #6
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I completely overlooked your thread, my bad man Same

You're probably right, although I would like to hope that there's new maps :/

People who expect DLC to come out within the first month really need to learn patience. The game literally came out only a month ago. The Initiation DLC and Story DLC are the LAST pieced of content advertised on the Season Pass, so why on earth are you disappointed? And no...Initiation isn't a skin pack.
Pft. I don't care man, haha. I only mentioned it.

Anyone. Safe to assume non of the dlc that came out today was the achievement dlc right?

Old 11-27-2013, 01:27 AM   #7
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Thanks to Batman Arkham Videos there's some info on the new dlc. So I guess Ras Al Gul isn't Batman's trainer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyGp...e_gdata_player

Old 11-27-2013, 03:10 AM   #8
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
Pft. I don't care man, haha. I only mentioned it.

Anyone. Safe to assume non of the dlc that came out today was the achievement dlc right?
Yeah, the DLC today was just skins. There's no achievements tied to any of it.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #9
kiedis1984

kiedis1984's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
You're right, those people do need to be patient. There was some irony in my reference to Burial At Sea that you some how missed.

The disappointment was due to the fact that from the achievement list there was no indication of new content in the Initiation DLC, achievements are often an indication was what the content will be. There was no achievements for the story aspect so I assumed the content was not there.

I should also probably clarify that I'll give the DLC a go even if the achievements don't award for playing the Dojo challenge maps... in case anyone wants to remind me I can still do that.
kiedis1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #10
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiedis1984 View Post
You're right, those people do need to be patient. There was some irony in my reference to Burial At Sea that you some how missed.

The disappointment was due to the fact that from the achievement list there was no indication of new content in the Initiation DLC, achievements are often an indication was what the content will be. There was no achievements for the story aspect so I assumed the content was not there.

I should also probably clarify that I'll give the DLC a go even if the achievements don't award for playing the Dojo challenge maps... in case anyone wants to remind me I can still do that.
Well, I can see why you'd be disappointed there, but the Initiation DLC was always advertised as Challenge Maps. Perhaps you thought there would be 24 brand new maps to work with, and who knows, that still might be true. Even though the achievements say "original map," you never know. If that's the case, then the DLC has heaps of content.

The Story DLC isn't coming out until much later, and like Harley Quinn's revenge, we can expect that to have a maximum of 10 new achievements and actually be worth playing.