PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > State of Decay > Breakdown
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-19-2014, 07:37 PM   #31
R3SIDENT ANGEL

R3SIDENT ANGEL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantViper View Post
I just sacrificed a random survivor so I could get "The Tragedy" (get torn apart by zombies), but it didn't unlock ... Anyone else have this problem?

Take a grenade with you and have it equipped. Get attacked and go to red status and then press RB while they are ripping you apart to take them all out. Easy peasey!
R3SIDENT ANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #32
ReedyFooler

GhoulishCard's Gamercard
Mercy shot mission

I can confirm that you can absolutely get the mercy shot mission with a character that is your friend!
ReedyFooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 06:52 PM   #33
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
For 'The Rescuer' (Unlock All Heroes), do you have to actually recruit them into your group, or is simply completing the required challenge enough to unlock them? And on e you've unlocked them, do they stay unlocked if you restart? This game needs a guide. lol. I'm struggling without the usual superb help I get from here.

Last edited by UberPirateNinja; 04-20-2014 at 07:05 PM.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #34
KILLING5PR33

Send a message via AIM to KILLING5PR33

KILLING5PR33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja View Post
For 'The Rescuer' (Unlock All Heroes), do you have to actually recruit them into your group, or is simply completing the required challenge enough to unlock them? And on e you've unlocked them, do they stay unlocked if you restart? This game needs a guide. lol. I'm struggling without the usual superb help I get from here.
this game definitely needs a guide but I can tell you this just do everything on breakdown 1 through 6 and you will unlock the achievement. You don't have to pick up any survivor that you unlock and reason being. Have a dummy account or another gold account start a new game on breakdown when you are in the character selection scree you can see that you unlocked quite a bit of character those are all unlocked by y our main profile. Now someone please make a guide for each breakdown especially the sniping one so many in a row.

KILLING5PR33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:14 PM   #35
Link Fox

Link fox's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3SIDENT ANGEL View Post
**Load up one character with the guns you need for later breakdown challenges or your randoms will take those weapons! Sucks to have an assault weapon challenge and no assault weapons...
Try to search in the army camps I found one in the breakdown Lv2 and I know it's random but hope you will have a chance to find it
Link Fox is offline   Reply With Quote