PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
Oksurewhynot

Punk Nine's Gamercard
Does new characters come with new achievements?

I noticed that you can pay to have Peppermint Butler, Gunther, and The King of Mars as playable characters. I was wondering if anyone knew if they came with achievements. Most likely for getting them at max stats. I really hope they do not come with achievements. Getting max stats for the already 8 characters was painful enough.
Oksurewhynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksurewhynot View Post
I noticed that you can pay to have Peppermint Butler, Gunther, and The King of Mars as playable characters. I was wondering if anyone knew if they came with achievements. Most likely for getting them at max stats. I really hope they do not come with achievements. Getting max stats for the already 8 characters was painful enough.

No. Buying those extra characters do not come with achievements, thankfully. LOL.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #3
d4rk antares

d4rk antares's Gamercard
i buy the king of mars , but cant find him in the game ????
Old 04-17-2014, 10:29 AM   #4
Dusk X2

Dusk X2's Gamercard
Peppermint Butler has a remove curse ability, and keeps Death from showing up in your levels. I've been playing this one with my daughter and we were having a terrible time of making progress in the game. We were kind of stuck at level 31 because Death kept showing up and we couldn't make it to the exit. I bought Peppermint Butler and we (she) is having fun again. For that reason I guess he was worth it. - But the other two I could have done without.
Dusk X2 is offline   Reply With Quote