PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Origins > Initiation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
PRNightfire

Send a message via AIM to PRNightfire

PRSNightfire's Gamercard
Achievement glitch

I just got all 72 medals on the original ranked map challenges with Bruce Wayne and no achievement pop. Anybody else has this problem?
Old 12-04-2013, 02:29 AM   #2
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRNightfire View Post
I just got all 72 medals on the original ranked map challenges with Bruce Wayne and no achievement pop. Anybody else has this problem?
I haven't tried it out because I've been unable to find it. When I booted up the game, it automatically came up with an update to download the DLC, since it's part of the season pass, so I did that. Then I tried to look for them in the challenge mode and I've seen nothing new come up. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall the season pass to try again.
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:44 AM   #3
PRNightfire

PRSNightfire's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM2313 View Post
I haven't tried it out because I've been unable to find it. When I booted up the game, it automatically came up with an update to download the DLC, since it's part of the season pass, so I did that. Then I tried to look for them in the challenge mode and I've seen nothing new come up. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall the season pass to try again.
It should be in the challenge mode. Bruce Wayne should be one of the characters you select. The new maps should be under downloaded maps. Check it again
Old 12-04-2013, 02:45 AM   #4
MarleyMon81

MarleyMon81's Gamercard
I wonder if they just didn't mention we have to complete the Initiation maps and the original maps. That's what AC did with Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:54 AM   #5
PRNightfire

PRSNightfire's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMon81 View Post
I wonder if they just didn't mention we have to complete the Initiation maps and the original maps. That's what AC did with Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing.
The achievement for Bruce's Revenge just says to obtain 72 medals on the original ranked map challenges that's all it says. Didn't say anything about completing the downloaded maps. That's exactly what I did nothing pop. WB Montreal is something else. First the game keeps freezing and now this.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:56 AM   #6
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM2313 View Post
You have to shut off the Xbox after downloading it and then it'll be in Challenge Mode from the Main Menu.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:58 AM   #7
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
Quote:
It should be in the challenge mode. Bruce Wayne should be one of the characters you select. The new maps should be under downloaded maps. Check it again
Thanks, that's exactly what I did. Seriously. I turned off the console, then turned it on again, booted up the game and entered challenge mode and there he was.

So far, I've played two of the maps and what sucks is that there's a time limit to the situations. The more enemies you kill, in either combat or predator, the longer extension you get with time. That sucks. I was hoping to have infinite time.
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:24 AM   #8
JSP 16

Send a message via MSN to JSP 16

JSP The Great 1's Gamercard
Can anyone else confirm if the achievement is glitched? Because I'm only one stage away and I can get the Bruce Wayne achievement, but I'm scared to get screwed by this glitch.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #9
TW0 T0N S0N

batty grease's Gamercard
Quote:
Uhh, YEAH!!!! I literally played this for 3 hours straight and even got ranked 2 on one of the predator maps. Gamertag: batty grease --------- The achievement might be glitched. If you don't believe me send me a friend request and compare challenges using the friend leaderboards filter... All I have to say is... WHAT A BONER KILLER and A WASTE OF 3 HOURS!!!!! So, what's to be done about this? It looks pretty stupid having 72/99 medals and no achievement...
TW0 T0N S0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #10
IllMattIc

IllMattIc 82's Gamercard
The PS3 version doesn't even have trophies for the DLC.
IllMattIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #11
PRNightfire

PRSNightfire's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW0 T0N S0N View Post
Uhh, YEAH!!!! I literally played this for 3 hours straight and even got ranked 2 on one of the predator maps. Gamertag: batty grease --------- The achievement might be glitched. If you don't believe me send me a friend request and compare challenges using the friend leaderboards filter... All I have to say is... WHAT A BONER KILLER and A WASTE OF 3 HOURS!!!!! So, what's to be done about this? It looks pretty stupid having 72/99 medals and no achievement...
I believe you man. I was also looking at other people's gametags to see if they unlocked the achievement and none of them did. This is bullshit and I also wasted 3 hours doing these stupid challenges. I'm not even going to bother with the campaign challenges until they fix this shit. UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Old 12-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #12
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
99/99 and no cheevo. Gonna pass on the Campaign medals till they fix this. Guess I'll get back to I Am The Night. Hopefully third time's the charm on that.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #13
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
The one guy on TA who got these to unlock has suggested a solution that may be worth trying

http://www.trueachievements.com/view...tid=693947#vch

That said it's also possible he just hacked them before he realised they are glitched and he's just trying to cover his ass.
Hybridchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #14
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Yeah...I just finished all the Ranked and no achievement.

Fuck that. How do they release a small DLC and break both of its achievements?!

Old 12-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridchld View Post
The one guy on TA who got these to unlock has suggested a solution that may be worth trying

http://www.trueachievements.com/view...tid=693947#vch

That said it's also possible he just hacked them before he realised they are glitched and he's just trying to cover his ass.
Considering that not one person has confirmed it works, I'd say he's lying.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #16
alexZ IT

x AL3X Zz x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer82 View Post
Considering that not one person has confirmed it works, I'd say he's lying.
Both the achievements are definitely glitched. I tried the above trick, but it didn't ever work. 3 hours of my life wasted! All this is a joke, of course. I got two corrupted saves, 99% glitch because of some stupid concept arts (first of all, My Alibi Bar concept art glitch) and these glitched achievements now!
It's just crazy, terrible!
alexZ IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #17
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Can anyone confirm or deny that maybe we need to be completing the new maps as well...?

EDIT: Nevermind...completing the DLC maps doesn't fix it. Fucking great!

Last edited by BiggD; 12-04-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #18
Redemption Mode

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Same here. Just finished the Original Ranked Maps and nothing. No Achievement. I'm gonna wait until they patch this up. Glitchiest Game of the Year - you got my vote!
Old 12-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #19
xbblynd

xbblynd's Gamercard
Yup add me to the list. Did all 72 no achievement

EDIT:

From TA's board

ADMIN Mercury (A Arkham Community Manager), posted:

"The Initiation Challenge Map Add-On comes with 2 new Trophies! Due to delays of the next (1.05) patch for PS3 and Patch 3 for Xbox 360, these new Trophies are not currently available for our PS3 and for some of our Xbox 360 users.

Players on these consoles may still fulfill all the requirements to obtain the Trophies, but the Trophies will not be awarded until patch 1.05 for PS3 is released, and Patch 3 for Xbox 360.

Your challenge map progress in the Initiation Add-On is always saved. Before the next patch goes live, PS3 and Xbox players will not see the Trophies being awarded to them after they’ve completed the requirements to unlock the Trophies. But once the patch is out, the system will check players’ progress and the game will grant them the Trophies, without players having to redo all the progress.

Having said that, after this new patch is released for both consoles, players will just need to complete another Challenge Map with one of the Initiation Bruce Wayne Skins, and the Trophies will be awarded to them accordingly. The game will check a player’s total progress every time they complete a challenge map - even if it was already completed before - and compares it to available Trophies, then grants players their unlocked Trophy.

The teams are hard at work on this next patch and are expecting it to be released within the next couple of weeks."

Last edited by xbblynd; 12-08-2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Update
xbblynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:43 AM   #20
Slaughter XBA
CAPITAL LETTERS

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP 16 View Post
Can anyone else confirm if the achievement is glitched? Because I'm only one stage away and I can get the Bruce Wayne achievement, but I'm scared to get screwed by this glitch.
It's glitched.

Q.A. TEST YOUR F**KING GAME DAMMIT!
Old 12-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #21
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Slaugh7er View Post
It's glitched.

Q.A. TEST YOUR F**KING GAME DAMMIT!
Blame the publisher, not the developer.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:40 AM   #22
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Any word on when that update is going to roll out?

Old 12-13-2013, 06:07 AM   #23
Slaughter XBA
CAPITAL LETTERS

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Any word on when that update is going to roll out?
Old 12-13-2013, 11:19 AM   #24
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
There is meant to be a patch rolling out for XBOX today, but I wouldn't hold my breath, nothing as of yet 11:20am GMT.

Even then there is no confirmation this patch will fix the achievements.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 47
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #25
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Well that sucks :/

Old 12-14-2013, 01:27 AM   #26
WeskersHenchman

WeskersHenchman's Gamercard
I'm playing this on the PS3, but this latest update fixed the Initiation trophies for me at least. Here's what I posted on the sister site:

I just replayed a challenge as Bruce, and afterwards both trophies unlocked automatically.

However, the IatN Waynetech Theme still wasn't unlocked, even after going into my IatN playthrough (which is 100% done). Looks like you may have to "rebeat" IatN to unlock it, which I'm not bothered with doing.

So, I'm still without that theme & the 1 Million Suit (WBID issues...), but otherwise I've finally got everything in this game as it should be. Hopefully the story dlc arrives without any complications.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:24 AM   #27
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Got the update for Xbox 360. Achievements didn't pop after recompleting a few maps.

Last edited by BiggD; 12-14-2013 at 05:34 AM.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #28
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Thanks for the update Weskers, I tried again like Bigg D, and no popping was had

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 47
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #29
WeskersHenchman

WeskersHenchman's Gamercard
Yeah, sorry to get hopes up. I looked at a few sites to see if anyone was getting them on the 360, and it looks like no one's getting them yet. Yesterday's update for the PS3 definitely fixed the trophies, but that was the 5th patch for the PS3, while the 360's only had 3 patches, so maybe they haven't caught up with all the fixes for 360 yet. Which isn't a good excuse really, but maybe that's what happened here.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #30
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeskersHenchman View Post
Yeah, sorry to get hopes up. I looked at a few sites to see if anyone was getting them on the 360, and it looks like no one's getting them yet. Yesterday's update for the PS3 definitely fixed the trophies, but that was the 5th patch for the PS3, while the 360's only had 3 patches, so maybe they haven't caught up with all the fixes for 360 yet. Which isn't a good excuse really, but maybe that's what happened here.
Dang No worries, thanks for the info. Guess we'll just have to keep waiting it out!