PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Origins > Initiation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-05-2013, 03:28 AM   #31
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller1451 View Post
just announced they are working on a patch update for the achievement problem
Great news!

Where'd ya read that?

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:34 AM   #32
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
Quote:
Source?...

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:00 AM   #33
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Source?

/10 char
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #34
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer82 View Post
Hell no. As soon as I noticed 8 people saying it didn't work I realized it was a load of crap and that guy hacked his GS. I wasn't born yesterday, sir.
Aren't hacked achievements are always earnt offline?
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #35
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Aren't hacked achievements are always earnt offline?
No it's very easy to hack an achievement with a full timestamp
Hybridchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #36
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
I've not read anything anywhere about a fix, hope it comes soon tho, WB have made a real good game here I love it, but no denying they have screwed up several times over in the process.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #37
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Yeah, the one guy up top has yet to post a source so I doubt they're even aware of this problem yet -_-

Old 12-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #38
The Best Ever

collapsedspy420's Gamercard
There has been some posts about it on the WB support site, however no one has given it the time of day yet, pretty standard on that site...

It's a shame really, this game doesn't get any better.
Even Eric Holmes is a massive douche bag on his twitter.
The Best Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:49 PM   #39
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
I'm confident at this stage it will be fixed, in the years the 360 has been alive, only a very small handful of games were left unpatched achievement wise, and even then some of those got patched a few years after (Ghostbusters). Unfortunately, some games like Cars Race O Rama are doomed forever.

I would class BAO as a AAA title, it may have its faults, but I think it will be sorted, fingers crossed, it's too early to worry.

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 12-06-2013, 04:16 AM   #40
bean is not pro

bean is not pro's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
I'm confident at this stage it will be fixed, in the years the 360 has been alive, only a very small handful of games were left unpatched achievement wise, and even then some of those got patched a few years after (Ghostbusters). Unfortunately, some games like Cars Race O Rama are doomed forever.

I would class BAO as a AAA title, it may have its faults, but I think it will be sorted, fingers crossed, it's too early to worry.
couldn't agree more, well said, only a matter of time
message me if you wanna boost: gh3, gta4, ANYTHING
bean is not pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:42 AM   #41
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

I hope they fix it within at least one week, though

Old 12-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #42
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
Turns out the achievements won't work until the much delayed patch 3 is released.

Given the amount of times thats been delayed we may be waiting awhile for this.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Supp...ing/td-p/68671
Old 12-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #43
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridchld View Post
Turns out the achievements won't work until the much delayed patch 3 is released.

Given the amount of times thats been delayed we may be waiting awhile for this.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Supp...ing/td-p/68671
Nice find, mate.

So once the patch rolls out, considering I already completing all of the challenges, all I would have to do it complete one Ranked and one Campaign and they should unlock?

Old 12-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #44
Slaughter.
The Knife in the Dark

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
DID NOBODY DO ANY Q.A TESTING?!

Most recent completion -
Dark

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #45
chadilac

chadilacchavez's Gamercard
Patch 3 Notes (Live date TBD)

The patch for Xbox 360 has undergone some unexpected delays throughout the approval process and the teams are now looking into combining Patch 3 and the next Patch into one for Xbox. As such, it is expected that this next patch will be live to end users mid-week next week. We thank all Xbox players for their continued patience.

this is a copy and paste for those of us who like to skim. here's the the source.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Supp...p/41737#U41737

last week the support updates page said update 3 was a little behind the pc/ps3 title update and bc of american thanksgiving, would probably hit around monday dec 3.

between the problems with this and battlefield 4, i wanna kill puppies
Old 12-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #46
Drucifer82

Well, I Guess I'll be going back to the Borderlands until this is resolved. Hopefully they'll fix the 100% issues, too.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Old 12-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #47
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

I just don't understand how they don't test these thins nor release the patches quicker. They're a band new team with zero other games to worry about!

Old 12-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #48
JSP 16

Send a message via MSN to JSP 16

JSP The Great 1's Gamercard
Especially considering this is only TWO god damn achievements, not 99 achievements. It would take at least an hour or two to get one of these achievements. Proves they didn't even test the achievements if they would unlock or not. SMH
Old 12-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #49
The Best Ever

Calm down ladies, yes they are taking the piss with the timing of their patches/fixes, but the main priority isn't 2 small achievements.. Several players have not even been able to actually play and finish the game.

Just give it a bit of time, I'm sure they won't overlook it.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #50
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Ever View Post
Calm down ladies, yes they are taking the piss with the timing of their patches/fixes, but the main priority isn't 2 small achievements.. Several players have not even been able to actually play and finish the game.

Just give it a bit of time, I'm sure they won't overlook it.
This is an achievement site. Why would you expect us to act any differently over broken achievements?

Old 12-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #51
The Best Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
This is an achievement site. Why would you expect us to act any differently over broken achievements?
Well, It's not the end of the world, just be a bit patient, I was just stating what their priorities are.

Anyway, looks like good news, judging from the moderators response over at WB support :

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Supp...p/68671#U68671
Old 12-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #52
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

I can forgive WB for their errors, I mean shit happens, the games working fine for me except these 2 DLC achievements, and the games a stunner, I love it. What bothers me is this is becoming a pattern now with developers, this year alone more than a handful of titles have been thrown out the studio doors when their games aren't even finished or properly tested, it seems most devs have the attitude "We can fix with a patch fuck it, sell it now" This attitude is becoming more common, and it's a disgrace. This is one aspect of online gaming, and connected consoles that pisses me off, if this was 10 years ago, their would be a mass recall of all games and it would send companies bankrupt.

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 12-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #53
Drucifer82

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Ever View Post
Well, It's not the end of the world, just be a bit patient, I was just stating what their priorities are.

Anyway, looks like good news, judging from the moderators response over at WB support :

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Supp...p/68671#U68671
So if I'm reading this mod response correctly, they released the content without the achievement flags, which will be added retroactively with Patch 3?

Wow....just wow. I really hope they leave future titles to Rocksteady.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #54
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer82 View Post
So if I'm reading this mod response correctly, they released the content without the achievement flags, which will be added retroactively with Patch 3?

Wow....just wow. I really hope they leave future titles to Rocksteady.
People also need to understand that WB Montreal - the developer - isn't the only one at fault. Warner Bros Interactive - the publisher - is at fault as well, and even more at fault since it's the publisher who pushed and assigns release dates. They're the same publisher for Rocksteady's games so...

Old 12-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #55
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
This isn't a testing issue (although the game is full of them) its a publishing issue.

The testers would have the patch this content was intended to work with, we don't!

The issue is that the publishers didn't allow a delay of the content after the patch was delayed.

From a technical side it's a pretty minor issue but as others have pointed it the issue of publishers rushing to put out unfinished content is becoming worse and worse as the years roll on.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:17 AM   #56
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridchld View Post
This isn't a testing issue (although the game is full of them) its a publishing issue.

The testers would have the patch this content was intended to work with, we don't!

The issue is that the publishers didn't allow a delay of the content after the patch was delayed.

From a technical side it's a pretty minor issue but as others have pointed it the issue of publishers rushing to put out unfinished content is becoming worse and worse as the years roll on.
At least someone understand me So when someone says that they'll never buy another WB Montreal game again, just remember that Rocksteady's next title is more than likely to be published by WB Interactive.

Old 12-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #57
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Batman: Arkham Origins / DLC: Initiation Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

It's a world of saints and sinners, losers and winners, good and bad, happy and sad
Can't break the spell! I'll be there for you....
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:03 PM   #58
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Any update on the patch? I saw the offline method but was wondering why they have not released the patch. WB Montreal needs to not do another Batman game.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:57 AM   #59
BiggD
52 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfEVILmonkey View Post
Any update on the patch? I saw the offline method but was wondering why they have not released the patch. WB Montreal needs to not do another Batman game.
No update yet, but even WB Games "community manager" is saying to use the offline method: LINK

Old 02-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #60
MarleyMon81

MarleyMon81's Gamercard
Anyone know a good place online to find vids of the original campaigns using Bruce? A few of them are kicking my tail and I can't seem to find any on YT.