PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-14-2014, 12:06 AM   #1
corysf9ers

corysf9ers's Gamercard
something I would like to see

I think since Rockstar had to delay heists after continuously saying they were coming, I think we deserve an apology gift. They gave everyone 500k GTA$ when the severs bombed at first so they have given apology gifts already. This is what I would like to see. I want a double GTA$/rp weekend. Not a double GTA$/rp on certain jobs only, like they do on the event weekends, I want it on everything. They have done it before, but it seems like its been awhile.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:12 AM   #2
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
I doubt there will be any gifts but a double rp/cash weekend would be awesome. Thought there would have been a lot more as they did them once a month on ed dead redemption
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #3
datmanydocris

DatManYdocris's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by corysf9ers View Post
I think since Rockstar had to delay heists after continuously saying they were coming, I think we deserve an apology gift. They gave everyone 500k GTA$ when the severs bombed at first so they have given apology gifts already. This is what I would like to see. I want a double GTA$/rp weekend. Not a double GTA$/rp on certain jobs only, like they do on the event weekends, I want it on everything. They have done it before, but it seems like its been awhile.
That would be awesome, but unfortunately I don't think its going to happen.

It doesnít matter how many resources you have if you donít know how to use them, they will never be enough. - Unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by datmanydocris View Post
Let's just say my backlog is bigger than Kanye West's ego.

Retail Games Perfected: 1
Arcade Games Perfected: 3
datmanydocris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #4
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yeah i doubt Rockstar would do anything to make up for it, but maybe they will if they are feeling generous.
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
The more double exp weekends would mean less people buying shark cards as well I expect. Can't have that can they lol
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #6
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEk MuNcHeR View Post
The more double exp weekends would mean less people buying shark cards as well I expect. Can't have that can they lol
Actually, Double/Triple Exp (RP) Weekends would more likely lead to more cards being sold, since a lot more people would level up to the points where they unlock the ability to purchase content, but wouldn't have anywhere near enough money to buy any of it.

It'll be the double/triple money (GTA$) where there would be a problem for R*'s current business model.

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote