PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saints Row 4 > How the Saints Save Christmas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Genki Holiday hard instance help

Hi everyone, there's no separate achievement trading thread for this dlc so I made this topic, I really could appreciate anyone's help with the hard instance of the Genki holiday activity. I did the first 2 instances without too much trouble but this one... seems I'm too old for this pls send a msg here or on XBL if u could help me out, lot of thx in advance
Old 12-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
I wouldn't mind helping, if not for the fact that the activity is bugged. The achievement itself is probably fine, but I'm completely incapable of finishing it, as every time I start the second target area, and throw certain objects, the trees and candles become impossible to use. I can walk through the ones around me, and see the one I tried throwing floating in the air, making it impossible to use any of them. I can still pick up people and other objects, just not two of the required objects to complete the activity. This is all I need to do for the entire game... Not too happy about this.

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenhood View Post
I wouldn't mind helping, if not for the fact that the activity is bugged. The achievement itself is probably fine, but I'm completely incapable of finishing it, as every time I start the second target area, and throw certain objects, the trees and candles become impossible to use. I can walk through the ones around me, and see the one I tried throwing floating in the air, making it impossible to use any of them. I can still pick up people and other objects, just not two of the required objects to complete the activity. This is all I need to do for the entire game... Not too happy about this.
Yeah the same thing happened to me, even dashboarding won't help. So when I got to the second area I used the candles and trees first and the people as last cause everytime I used the people first it glitched out on me with the other two objects! Worked fine with this method.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Quote:
Oh my god... I couldn't get to the 2nd target area so far, stuck on the 1st one, not only because I acted noobish, in addition I couldn't find enough objects to throw (2 christmas trees and 1 lamp, that's all and they are flying miles away when I throw them and need to run after them through the half of the city...)
so I don't know if it's a basic bug or not, I'd like to add u if u don't mind and we could try to see what happens.
thx Alex
Old 12-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
Sure thing, Saytatex. Already replied to you a few times on Live. =)

JuSt BLaZe, I ended up having to simply not move to get it to work. Didn't matter what I used first, the items I needed always bugged out. But just turning on the spot, instead of both turning and moving ended up getting it for me. Did it fairly quickly too, over 1:30 before hitting the final chance for Gold. =D

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #6
Six Sequences

Genki Holdiday Special Co-op Medium & Hard

Could someone help me out with these 2? I would be gratefull.
Six Sequences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:34 PM   #7
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Quote:
Sure thing, Saytatex. Already replied to you a few times on Live. =)

JuSt BLaZe, I ended up having to simply not move to get it to work. Didn't matter what I used first, the items I needed always bugged out. But just turning on the spot, instead of both turning and moving ended up getting it for me. Did it fairly quickly too, over 1:30 before hitting the final chance for Gold. =D
Hey I did it today for 2nd try woohoo!! Luckily the bug didn't appear for me... to be frank I wasn't more skillful than yesterday just finally found where the christmas trees are placed behind a ledge...
Thanks for willing to help Ravenhood, can happen that I'll need u badly in the next dlc or SR5...)
Old 12-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #8
lornesbored

Lorne117's Gamercard
I hated doing the hard Genki ones in the original game and needed help so I am down to just boost these.

Message me on XBL: Lorne117

Grapes.
lornesbored is offline   Reply With Quote