PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saints Row 4 > How the Saints Save Christmas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Park Diesel

park diesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Genki Holiday Special Glitch

After trying several different things, here is what got me past the glitch:
I did go to the dashboard.
During the first part of the hard challenge, I threw people first, then trees, and finally menorahs. I moved around and did everything else however I wanted.
During the second part (which is where the glitch always happened) I again threw people first, then trees, then menorahs. This time however I would not move, at all, once I had picked up an item. I would move the right stick to aim, but the left stick was not touched once I picked something up.
This may not work for everyone but it is what worked for me. Good luck!

Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
On both Medium and Hard I became unable to pick up trees and menorahs. Thankfully I had a co-op partner in game who wasn't affected so whenever this happened I focused on humans while he tossed everything else. This glitch is incredibly annoying.

I did all of my collectibles solo so after we finished I offered to run through with him and show him where they were. Aaaand as soon as we loaded up the game it started crashing on me within 5-10 seconds. After about the sixth hard reset I finally gave up and told him he was on his own. I have just about had it with this game and its bugs.
Old 12-21-2013, 05:15 AM   #3
SuperSpartanSam

SamSonite004's Gamercard
Same thing happened to me on the second part of Hard (being unable to pick up trees/menorahs). After following the OP's method I finally got it. Thanks for the advice!

Now Playing: Borderlands 2
Coming Soon: ????
SuperSpartanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:41 AM   #4
Sperion

Sperion's Gamercard
For everyone with the glitch, you can backtrack to the first area to pick up the item you need and run back, i got the achievement that way
Sperion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #5
OrangesofDeath

OrangesofDeath1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperion View Post
For everyone with the glitch, you can backtrack to the first area to pick up the item you need and run back, i got the achievement that way
A little late to the party here, but I just wanted to say this is the method I chose, and probably the easiest way to do it. After the first part of the activity I just took a tree or menorah with me and used that to clear that part, then went back for the other thing.
Old 05-23-2014, 03:11 PM   #6
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Yeah, this happened to me too. During the second part of the hard mission I was unable to pick anything up. Luckily the glitch didn't occur when I came back later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #7
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Easy/Medium went fine for me but Hard glitched like everyone else, going back to the start to get what I needed help though, so thank you for that tip.