PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-20-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
abstract1620

harry coinshlot's Gamercard
Capture RP Glitch

Best with 2 people. Load the capture map at the airport, I'm fairly certain its called baggage handler.

Get the enemy package, and get in a chopper. Head back to your base and hover over the capture spot, lets say within 15 feet. You will know your in the sweet spot when you hear the terrible sound. It gives you the RP for the cap without actually capturing it. If you don't touchdown, it shouldn't register that you actually captured the flag. If you do just get it again and repeat. I went from 56 to 65 in under 15 minutes.

I'm sorry I know this is half incoherent it's really late, just wanted to get this out to you as it will probably be fixed soon.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #2
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
There are videos everywhere right now on how to do this, but there is a better way. Cathouse, Holed Up and Bust Out can still be started by finishing any other mission and 1 of the 3 mentioned can be voted on. Once on a NPC delivery mission, you can just rubberband your controller at the end for infinite RP

A big thank you to MissJaded for our GSL 13 team signature.
I'll have a Double CSI NCIS Meatball, thanks.

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:16 AM   #3
Space Cadet

Pajolero's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstract1620 View Post
Best with 2 people. Load the capture map at the airport, I'm fairly certain its called baggage handler.

Get the enemy package, and get in a chopper. Head back to your base and hover over the capture spot, lets say within 15 feet. You will know your in the sweet spot when you hear the terrible sound. It gives you the RP for the cap without actually capturing it. If you don't touchdown, it shouldn't register that you actually captured the flag. If you do just get it again and repeat. I went from 56 to 65 in under 15 minutes.

I'm sorry I know this is half incoherent it's really late, just wanted to get this out to you as it will probably be fixed soon.
Saw this on gamefaqs earlier today. Going to abuse the living shit out of it later today after work.
Space Cadet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #4
Danimal dude

Boutsisavath's Gamercard
anyone want to do this with me? message me.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
Space Cadet

Pajolero's Gamercard
Welp, went from level 45 to 105 in a little over 2 hours. Works for me!
Space Cadet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #6
Caramel Cardinal

CaramelCardinal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
and the job has been removed, i do hate rockstar at times just let us boost in peace so i can be done with this game
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...aramelCardinal
Caramel Cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:58 PM   #7
MopFlop

MopFlop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel Cardinal View Post
and the job has been removed, i do hate rockstar at times just let us boost in peace so i can be done with this game
Seriously? The leveling system is so painful right now as well that something like this is needed
MopFlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #8
cigarnut81

Legit Spam's Gamercard
It's a Rockstar game, you should know you're in for the long haul by now or quit playing them...The whole idea of Rockstar games is to put out bigger & better games than other companies & if your after easy/quick achievements you are in for disappointment...
cigarnut81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #9
MopFlop

MopFlop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarnut81 View Post
It's a Rockstar game, you should know you're in for the long haul by now or quit playing them...The whole idea of Rockstar games is to put out bigger & better games than other companies & if your after easy/quick achievements you are in for disappointment...
Im not after quick easy achievements. I want a sense of reward for doing well in the game im playing. Not like the online atm. Well done youve finished this mission, heres 0.1% of the exp you need to level up and $500.
The current rate of everything is so slow that it just makes it feel like im doing nothing constructive.
MopFlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #10
abstract1620

harry coinshlot's Gamercard
Quote:
Yep, knew that would happen fast.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #11
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cadet View Post
Welp, went from level 45 to 105 in a little over 2 hours. Works for me!
Nicely done! I went from low 200 to just over rank 800.

Quote:
Yeah, you have to be very quick with things like this. I was doing the rubberband method on a NPC mission while they were removing the missions from your phone, then the voting screen and finally taking Baggage Handlers down as well. All while I was rubberbanded watching 100RP pop above my head non-stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MopFlop View Post
Im not after quick easy achievements. I want a sense of reward for doing well in the game im playing. Not like the online atm. Well done youve finished this mission, heres 0.1% of the exp you need to level up and $500.
The current rate of everything is so slow that it just makes it feel like im doing nothing constructive.
Yeah, the RP and Cash payouts make it pretty hard/long to reach rank 100/120. Maybe, in time, they'll do a double or triple RP event??

Last edited by Dirty130; 12-20-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #12
Monty111

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Nicely done! I went from low 200 to just over rank 800.
Shit 600 ranks? Is there much more to unlock after rank 100ish? I should have done this as soon as i saw it posted here . Kudos to everyone posting these glitches and not being selfish with them though...

Ah well, i will just focus on the platinum medals until another decent glitch is found.

Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #13
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
Shit 600 ranks? Is there much more to unlock after rank 100ish? I should have done this as soon as i saw it posted here . Kudos to everyone posting these glitches and not being selfish with them though...

Ah well, i will just focus on the platinum medals until another decent glitch is found.
Nothing unlocks after 120 except for some weapon skins maybe, but I think they're unlocked via X amount of kills anyway. I figure R* will probably de-rank me, but I didn't do anything wrong: Landed a heli, let the NPC passenger out to finish a mission and they went brain dead, just standing there while I was getting 100 RP constantly

I would have let it hit max rank, but to be completely honest, I'd like a little left to do as long as they're still releasing content.

Don't worry about missing it. You can almost guarantee another RP glitch at some stage. Just get on it fast if you're interested in it!

Old 12-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #14
Monty111

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Quote:
Nothing unlocks after 120 except for some weapon skins maybe, but I think they're unlocked via X amount of kills anyway. I figure R* will probably de-rank me, but I didn't do anything wrong: Landed a heli, let the NPC passenger out to finish a mission and they went brain dead, just standing there while I was getting 100 RP constantly

I would have let it hit max rank, but to be completely honest, I'd like a little left to do as long as they're still releasing content.

Don't worry about missing it. You can almost guarantee another RP glitch at some stage. Just get on it fast if you're interested in it!
Yeah that's why i haven't rushed into any of the other RP glitches, i'm not really too keen on the online but i know that i will play the content that Rockstar will be releasing.

Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #15
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Due to R* releasing the online portion of the game with little to no playtesting, I personally feel the need to say fuck you, R* by using any beneficial glitch as long as I think I might be able to get away with it. Like the bike/car selling glitch, that one I left alone. Same with modders giving billions away, staying well away from that one.

I mean R* release DLC that effects a mission that's already available. And by effect I mean, can't finish the mission and your RP just keeps going up and up and..

So fuck 'em!

Old 12-21-2013, 12:02 AM   #16
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
Quote:
There are videos everywhere right now on how to do this, but there is a better way. Cathouse, Holed Up and Bust Out can still be started by finishing any other mission and 1 of the 3 mentioned can be voted on. Once on a NPC delivery mission, you can just rubberband your controller at the end for infinite RP
Anyone know if Rockstar shut down this method as well?^

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:17 AM   #17
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Yeah, the phone missions were taken off the phone aprrox 20-30 hours ago. Taken of the voting screen about 20 hours ago.

It's like the third Taken movie. "Exploit. You're going to be taken!"

Last edited by Dirty130; 12-21-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #18
ry am 1egend

ry am 1egend's Gamercard
my biggest problem I have with this is getting the damn helicopters to spawn at the helipad, any reasons why this might be? i've gone whole rounds without a heli spawning
ry am 1egend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:16 AM   #19
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Neighbour Hoods,

Y U NO HELI SPAWN?

(Not really, I've been avoiding Neighbour Hoods. The heli didn't always spawn anyway as far I know.)

Last edited by Dirty130; 12-24-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #20
Crispycjc666

CrispyCJC666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MopFlop View Post
Seriously? The leveling system is so painful right now as well that something like this is needed

I hear you. It is taking far to long for my character to level up. I can play for hours and feel like I've barely accomplished anything! It just makes the online experience feel like a huge grindfest, not very fun at all!
Crispycjc666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:14 PM   #21
HigginsM

Freddy1 Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Neighbour Hoods,

Y U NO HELI SPAWN?

(Not really, I've been avoiding Neighbour Hoods. The heli didn't always spawn anyway as far I know.)

Set the Time of day to Noon and the Weather to Clear

Drive to the marina heli pad,. if the heli is not there drive back to the main road and re-enter the heli pad and a heli should be just landing as you re-enter it
HigginsM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #22
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigginsM View Post
Set the Time of day to Noon and the Weather to Clear

Drive to the marina heli pad,. if the heli is not there drive back to the main road and re-enter the heli pad and a heli should be just landing as you re-enter it
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not bothering with the RP glitches anymore, but if there are others just wanting the rank 100 achievement. Do what young Higgins here is saying

Old 12-25-2013, 03:44 AM   #23
xX Element

xX EIement's Gamercard
boosting this method now msg for inv
xX Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:01 AM   #24
Crims0nPenguin

Crims0n Penguin's Gamercard
Is this method patched? tried it earlier today didn't seem to work.
Crims0nPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #25
sparten104

Spart3n104's Gamercard
Trying to boost this method message gt spart3n104
sparten104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #26
HigginsM

Freddy1 Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparten104 View Post
Trying to boost this method message gt spart3n104
Its been patched now some time this morning or last night
HigginsM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:01 AM   #27
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

RP exploits are still happening. The post below is taken from another thread.

call up martin or lester and start a job where you need to collect something like photos or something get the item then call a helicopter kill the pilot then fly over to the marker and hover over it and you get 25 rp each time and so everyone knows the mission called out of court settlement is not patched you can still play that mission you just need to call martin or wait till he gives you the job. and don't let ROCKSTAR know about this ok

Posted by WOLVES ARE SWEET.

So if you're still after that rank 100 achievement, hop to it!

Old 01-04-2014, 02:07 AM   #28
Apple

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
What level do you need to be to call Martin/Lester. What level to call in a helicopter? I'm only level 9 and never really got passed driving missions in the online. Any help is appreciated.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #29
the real a 0bsolete

A 0bsolete's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
What level do you need to be to call Martin/Lester. What level to call in a helicopter? I'm only level 9 and never really got passed driving missions in the online. Any help is appreciated.
I have heard level 22, but I just turned 22 last night and still cann't call martin to request missions. you can call lester (for bounties) at level 10 I believe.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:06 PM   #30
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the real a 0bsolete View Post
I have heard level 22, but I just turned 22 last night and still cann't call martin to request missions. you can call lester (for bounties) at level 10 I believe.
These links might help you guys out..

http://gtaforums.com/topic/614195-jo...abase-rp-cash/

http://www.gamingreality.com/2013/10...yout-info.html

Should get any info you need there.