PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-07-2014, 03:33 AM   #31
Apple

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Thanks for the info guys. I've gotten Martin to call me now, but he gave me only one mission "Death from above" and hasn't given me out of court settlement yet. I think they may have been patched. I will update if I every get the mission and it works.

Edit: I just got High Priority Case by Lester and the glitch has not been patched as of this post.

Last edited by Apple; 01-07-2014 at 04:26 AM.
Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:01 AM   #32
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
^Ranking up!

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:55 PM   #33
Apple

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Gold   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
So it seems that the glitch has been half-assed patched. Here's why:

The area it takes to hover is a lot smaller, and apparently the RP does not go up as fast. But.. it still works if you are good at hovering. You only have a mere 2-3 feet of leeway before you either a) end the mission early or b) stop gaining RP.

I've tried placing cars/RVs/Busses over the marker at the start of the mission and landing a helicopter on it. This does not work at all because once you land on the vehicle it acts as if you have landed on the ground, thus immediately ending the mission.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:17 PM   #34
dkykong

dkykong's Gamercard
I just leveled up a bunch on 2 separate accounts so I'm sure this method is not patched yet. It's all about hitting the sweet spot and know where they are without getting too close to the marker.

Missions i recommend:

Martin missions
Editor and thief
Out of court settlement
Rooftop Rumble (good RP as well for completion)

Lester missions
High priority case
Parking garage (good RP but requires 2 players to start)

I might have missed mentioning a couple other missions for this glitch to work but the ones above are the ones that stuck out for me. Last night I was leveling up a Lvl 76 and a Lvl 86 account. It took about 3 mins per level using this method as long as you keep a rhythm and the RP counter never comes to a full stop.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:54 PM   #35
Apple

Deez Apples's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkykong View Post
I just leveled up a bunch on 2 separate accounts so I'm sure this method is not patched yet. It's all about hitting the sweet spot and know where they are without getting too close to the marker.

Missions i recommend:

Martin missions
Editor and thief
Out of court settlement
Rooftop Rumble (good RP as well for completion)

Lester missions
High priority case
Parking garage (good RP but requires 2 players to start)

I might have missed mentioning a couple other missions for this glitch to work but the ones above are the ones that stuck out for me. Last night I was leveling up a Lvl 76 and a Lvl 86 account. It took about 3 mins per level using this method as long as you keep a rhythm and the RP counter never comes to a full stop.
Do you remember some of the sweet spots for these missions? i usually come in from the right on the marker on Lester's missions, but the window is just too small and I always end the mission early on accident.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:47 AM   #36
dkykong

dkykong's Gamercard
I like to use the buzzard helicopter cause it's the smallest. So i usually hover ahead of the marker leaving the tail end in the marker. You can hover pretty low without ending the mission. The other sweet spot is right over the marker but careful not to touch the marker. Once you find the 2 sweet spots just alternate back and forth to get a rhythm going. Hope this helps, good luck!
Old 01-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #37
Angry Tripod

Angry Tripod's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
is there anyway to get a buzzard without buying one?

Sig: Rajeanero
Survival Horror Enthusiast
Angry Tripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #38
dkykong

dkykong's Gamercard
Yes, I'm not sure if you have to be a high level such as level 60+ But most if not all helipad spots should spawn one, however it may take a few tries going back and forth in order to load a different helicopter till the buzzard appears. But the locations that i know it spawns pretty much every time is the Merryweather helipad down of the map by the docks. That pad either spawns a cargobob or a buzzard.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:31 PM   #39
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Tripod View Post
is there anyway to get a buzzard without buying one?
Merryweather helipad is probably your best bet.

Old 01-10-2014, 09:32 PM   #40
Angry Tripod

Angry Tripod's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thanks for the tip, will be testing it tonight. and the consensus was that the buzzard can be landed whilst farming the rp?

Sig: Rajeanero
Survival Horror Enthusiast
Angry Tripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:39 PM   #41
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Landed? Wait. What? I don't think so. Personally, I just find it easiest to hover in.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #42
shinyshirthero

shinyshirthero's Gamercard
I think this just got patched completely with 1.09. Still got about 15 odd levels out of it.

I wish rather than patching it constantly and making it gradually less and less fun. Decreasing money and RP and they actually focused on getting the heists out. Because the next gen is out now and if they keep doing this no one is going to be playing this at all in a few months.

I love rockstars single player games but they can't really do multiplayer as well. Rant over.

shinyshirthero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:43 AM   #43
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshirthero View Post
I think this just got patched completely with 1.09. Still got about 15 odd levels out of it.

I wish rather than patching it constantly and making it gradually less and less fun. Decreasing money and RP and they actually focused on getting the heists out.
Yeah 1.09, I would imagine is the end of all current RP exploits. Maybe it will 'unlock' some new ones? Completely agree on the decreasing payouts and focusing on getting heists out part.