PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #31
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy!! View Post
Cheater lobbies aren't actually that bad if you play by yourself. You can only ever play with other cheaters while you serve the time they put on you. You can do invite only sessions if you wanted.

I heard that someone was given money in the same way I got given money and were put in the cheater pool for 7 months.

I don't think that an RP exploit will get you put into the cheater pool. I think they are more focused on money.

Also, it seems like they can only see what you have but not how you got it. So being level 100 with about $2,000,000 in cash, no matter how illegitimately you got it will probably not result in a ban because it's very plausible to get that legit.
One, if you look at your bank transactions it shows the gamertag of who gave you the money and how much. It shows about the last I would say 20 transactions before it starts flushing them thru. Can they(R*) go back in there system and see them all? I don't know.

Two, if your signed up on the social club (which I am), It has a wheel showing how you acquired and the amount of your money.

As far as reporting them, Not My Job. What'd Bob say "Always keep your mouth shut & Never rat on your friends"

"For Those About To Rock"

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:49 PM   #32
assassinjay1229

Send a message via MSN to assassinjay1229

assassinjay1229's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
In an odd way these modders are saints, they're helping everyone avoid R*'s "micro"-transactions one person at a time. Also if everyone ends up in the cheater lobbies that's really no different than when everyone wasn't
Old 12-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #33
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
You sir are a very wise man.
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #34
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
My question is what caused this whole thing - does anyone know? It's like all of a sudden yesterday everything is normal, just with a few RP glitches, and then all of a sudden today every lobby you join is modded. This whole modded money thing just seemed to come out of nowhere - has this been happening on a much smaller scale before today?
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #35
assassinjay1229

Send a message via MSN to assassinjay1229

assassinjay1229's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblcreator8790 View Post
My question is what caused this whole thing - does anyone know? It's like all of a sudden yesterday everything is normal, just with a few RP glitches, and then all of a sudden today every lobby you join is modded. This whole modded money thing just seemed to come out of nowhere - has this been happening on a much smaller scale before today?
From what I understand that's pretty much the case, started small, and just exploded in the last few days.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:01 AM   #36
Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblcreator8790 View Post
Yeah. I hadn't seen a single modder up until today, and then every lobby has them in.

Whats worse is that races are full of them too, and when im trying to get the last half a level to 100, i keep getting kicked so they can rinse Criminal Records for $60 million per win.

At this point now, i have loads of money. I just want to get RP.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #37
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor 95 View Post
Yeah. I hadn't seen a single modder up until today, and then every lobby has them in.

Whats worse is that races are full of them too, and when im trying to get the last half a level to 100, i keep getting kicked so they can rinse Criminal Records for $60 million per win.

At this point now, i have loads of money. I just want to get RP.
Do jobs by yourself. Or gang attacks
Old 12-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #38
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinjay1229 View Post
In an odd way these modders are saints, they're helping everyone avoid R*'s "micro"-transactions one person at a time. Also if everyone ends up in the cheater lobbies that's really no different than when everyone wasn't
This I found to be pretty funny and actually possible.

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:30 AM   #39
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
I wish I would get this kind of cash
Old 12-22-2013, 03:14 AM   #40
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Based on just the people who have posted here, I don't see how Rockstar can sit there and throw hundreds of players into the cheating pool.

Maybe we should all calm down until a MEMBER gets thrown in a posts with proof, but I guess that's my opinion.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:53 AM   #41
shooterking69

mastershoter's Gamercard
I have seen many multimillion bounties but that don't scare me to go online. Most of the time they set bounties and thats it. If they ever do share cash I'll just dashboard.

"Golly, I Better Make Batman A Sandwich Before He Slaps Me Like The Bitch I Am." -Superman
shooterking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:27 AM   #42
Pyralis212

Pyralis212's Gamercard
I've been doing private sessions mostly with my friends while occasionally stepping into the outside world to see what antics people were getting up to. Now, though, I'm weary of joining any public games since modding has seemingly spread like wildfire and Rockstar is banning with reckless abandon. It's like a full on war.
Pyralis212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:29 AM   #43
Pyralis212

Pyralis212's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Based on just the people who have posted here, I don't see how Rockstar can sit there and throw hundreds of players into the cheating pool.

Maybe we should all calm down until a MEMBER gets thrown in a posts with proof, but I guess that's my opinion.
Hmm, yeah, well made point. It could be a case of an extremely vocal minority.
Pyralis212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #44
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyralis212 View Post
I've been doing private sessions mostly with my friends while occasionally stepping into the outside world to see what antics people were getting up to. Now, though, I'm weary of joining any public games since modding has seemingly spread like wildfire and Rockstar is banning with reckless abandon. It's like a full on war.
War has changed?

Old 12-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #45
Rusty Knight 07

Rusty Knight 07's Gamercard
One game I was in last night had someone who was clearly cheating in some way. I was inside my house and got killed by the same player three times, just wish I'd made a note of his gamertag so I could name and shame him! I did use the "Report" function in the game and also filed complaints through Xbox Live.

I left that game and joined another, after a while a couple of players who seemed to be together sent messages to all the players in the game. The first was asking for money, the second was asking for someone to set a $2billion bounty on them.

Yet again a great game is being ruined by cheats.
Rusty Knight 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #46
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Yeah, you've ran into someone who has mods for sure. I've seen the list of mods and 'aimbot that shoots through walls' is on the list. So you can't hide in your apartment, etc if someone is doing that. It's pretty rude

Old 12-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #47
ShinAkuma

toLazytoThink's Gamercard
i would actually enjoy to have all the money i can and never need to worry about it, it would be pretty awesome that i could do everything i wanted with my friends and never need to worry about the money.
Unfortunately i can't find any hacked lobby like you guys do xD

ShinAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #48
Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
War has changed?
No. War, war never changes.

So happy i got that in before anyone else!
Old 12-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #49
corysf9ers

corysf9ers's Gamercard
I have been playing for about the past 2 hours and I haven't seen anything unusual yet today. I still have all my money and my cars and i'm not in the cheater pool.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #50
XboxGuy40

Ellerkermike40's Gamercard
Is it better to play solo session with closed matchmaking.
XboxGuy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #51
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XboxGuy40 View Post
Is it better to play solo session with closed matchmaking.
For now, yeah. I'm playing on closed friends sessions now, and start missions with closed matchmaking and just invite friends from the current session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #52
That Guy!!

oDs I WoLFZz x's Gamercard
Playing for a few hours today and didn't see any hackers. Could anyone else confirm this?
That Guy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #53
ShinAkuma

toLazytoThink's Gamercard
Quote:
Playing for a few hours today and didn't see any hackers. Could anyone else confirm this?

ShinAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #54
Jane Starfish

It's only got worse the last few days as they just dropped a new set of mods.
The site that sells them has them for 7.50 for Christmas too.
Quite a few names were guys who modded in GTA 4 too.
Jane Starfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #55
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I did notice a level 1000 in a game yesterday but they left, otherwise me and a couple friends haven't had any issues in the public matches we've gone into to just mess around. Usually we'll stick to private in any case.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #56
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Quote:
They're probably hiding inside Mt. Chiliad...
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #57
IKickedABaby

AWoodenLeg's Gamercard
I want to find a hacker, i need money, also looking to boost to 100/

IKickedABaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #58
Weems2k

Load Droppers's Gamercard
It's true that Rockstar has said you can't be banned for receiving hacked $$$$, however you can be banned for spending any of it. Basically it's an honor system right now with Rockstar which is why I believe a lot of these "innocents" went and spent that cheated $$$ on tanks, adders, etc, and are now in the cheaters lobby.

I was recently "gifted" $50 Million. I just made a junk 2nd character, and unloaded all that money as cash on hand into that character. Filled out a request, and am good as gold. If I get any more money, I'll continue to just fill it in my garbage character.
Weems2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #59
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
I was recently "gifted" $50 Million. I just made a junk 2nd character, and unloaded all that money as cash on hand into that character. Filled out a request, and am good as gold. If I get any more money, I'll continue to just fill it in my garbage character.
It's easier said than done, as previously stated I have gained $5,500,000,000 but you can only take $1,000,000 out of the bank at a time, I'm not willing to take the time to sit and withdraw $1m 5,500 times (unless there was an achievement for doing it )...

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #60
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
It's easier said than done, as previously stated I have gained $5,500,000,000 but you can only take $1,000,000 out of the bank at a time, I'm not willing to take the time to sit and withdraw $1m 5,500 times (unless there was an achievement for doing it )...
5,500 times is quite a lot of withdrawals, I don't even think I would do that