PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-25-2013, 08:00 AM   #31
andami

Send a message via MSN to andami

Andami's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
I was using a female character. I actually have one of each, swapped to my male one and there were the hats. That's really stupid. Guess that solves the mystery though, thanks for sharing that.
Female characters do have Santa Hats. You need to have a short hairstyle to wear them, though, since they're considered beanies. I went with the Pixie hairstyle.
andami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #32
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Snow is a nice change but I'm glad it goes away tomorrow. It looks fine coming down but on the ground it looks terrible although San Andreas was never supposed to have snow so I won't complain.

On an unrelated note the damn take-off-mask-now-you're-bald glitch happened again so I went back to buy my hairstyle and my guy is somehow wearing cornrows under my normal side-parting hairstyle. I keep trying to get the glitch to work again but when I want it to...
Old 12-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #33
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
The snow novelty wore off within five minutes. Still had to take a selfie for memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #34
Starkweather

starkweatherxc's Gamercard
I wish they let you choose to activate snow offline, i understand it has to go online but would like to take some pics with Trevor in Snow haha

Bad Santa

Snow or not beach groove is unbroken

And Vinewood Hills of course

Old 12-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #35
Fishman

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by andami View Post
Female characters do have Santa Hats. You need to have a short hairstyle to wear them, though, since they're considered beanies. I went with the Pixie hairstyle.
Oh, awesome. Thanks!
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #36
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
The snow novelty wore off within five minutes.
It wore off the second it was announced! If I wanted to run around in the snow, I'd go outside.
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #37
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
I enjoyed the novelty of it. Had a fun day playing in the snow. Sure as hell ain't going to get snow where I live. Ever.

Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:16 AM   #38
Darth Grif55

Club Deadpool's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I wish the snow lasted longer. It looked so pretty.

I live in Florida & have never seen snow in real life, so I always love seeing it in games.

Xbox 360 Retail Games Completed: 22
Xbox Live Arcade Games Completed: 26
Xbox One Games Completed: 1
Xbox One Apps Completed: 1
Darth Grif55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:09 AM   #39
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
I enjoyed the novelty of it. Had a fun day playing in the snow. Sure as hell ain't going to get snow where I live. Ever.
The novelty of real snow can wear off pretty fast :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #40
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
It wore off the second it was announced! If I wanted to run around in the snow, I'd go outside.
I never get snow irl either...

I loaded the game up today and met another female. She and I got in my car and played in the snow. Then we caused a four star wanted level and we were sliding around the roads with cops chasing us.

I actually had fun in an online match for once!

Also, was sad I couldn't figure out how to wear the santa hat, but it was answered here. Too late I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
SWAG!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:24 AM   #41
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
It's pretty cool the first time you see it. Have a bit of fun, throw snow balls at each other, then walk waist deep in the stuff... At that point you'll be glad to see no more snow.

Edit:
Oh, not forgetting to mention sliding along icy pavements and crunching frozen grass underfoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time

Last edited by Direkin; 12-26-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #42
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
The novelty of real snow can wear off pretty fast :P
Really? Apart from being colder than I could actually imagine and having my car snowed in all the time.. OK, I'm starting to see your point now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Awww... (small text)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
It's pretty cool the first time you see it. Have a bit of fun, throw snow balls at each other, then walk waist deep in the stuff... At that point you'll be glad to see no more snow.
Couldn't ever get tired of that. I'd have less real life friends if I could hurl a snow ball at a moment's notice

Old 12-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #43
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
It never snows here either, so seeing snow in GTA was pretty cool for a few minutes..then I got off the game and went on with my day. They should fill the sky with fireworks non stop on New Years Eve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 02:05 AM   #44
Fishman

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
It never snows here either, so seeing snow in GTA was pretty cool for a few minutes..then I got off the game and went on with my day. They should fill the sky with fireworks non stop on New Years Eve!
Like the firework idea. I mean, who doesn't like fireworks? While we're at it I want some sort of firework launcher on New Years Eve too!
Old 12-28-2013, 02:10 AM   #45
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Non stop fireworks and a fireworks launcher for New Year's Eve/Day. I'm in.

Old 12-28-2013, 12:03 PM   #46
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
Like the firework idea. I mean, who doesn't like fireworks? While we're at it I want some sort of firework launcher on New Years Eve too!
I don't. They're loud, annoying and freak the animals out. Not only that, I usually have to go to work EARLY the next morning and neighbors always keep me awake when I should be sleeping. So, yes, I do not like fireworks!
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #47
Fishman

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitnoid View Post
I don't. They're loud, annoying and freak the animals out. Not only that, I usually have to go to work EARLY the next morning and neighbors always keep me awake when I should be sleeping. So, yes, I do not like fireworks!
Well don't ruin it for everybody else. You need to learn to like them!