PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2014, 08:48 AM   #31
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
What gets me are the amount of people in R*'s support forum actually asking for modded money or glitches for RP, in the very thread where someone else is asking to have theirs removed. A bit cheeky?
Yeah, I noticed that more than once. Was the same with Max Payne 3. In the same support pages where people were complaining/reporting invisible players, others were asking how to become invisible..

Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:55 PM   #32
Kroesis

Kroesis's Gamercard
I've had several messages over Xbox live from randoms asking if I know the money glitch/how to do it! I have no idea and hate glitchers/modders/cheats so Reported them straight away although i doubt anything will come of it. I've also had someone bug me asking how I teleported from rooftop to rooftop.. I didn't even bother replying to them if they can't fathom using off the radar and a chopper!
Old 01-15-2014, 02:30 PM   #33
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroesis View Post
I've had several messages over Xbox live from randoms asking if I know the money glitch/how to do it! I have no idea and hate glitchers/modders/cheats so Reported them straight away although i doubt anything will come of it. I've also had someone bug me asking how I teleported from rooftop to rooftop.. I didn't even bother replying to them if they can't fathom using off the radar and a chopper!
I've only run into a few car modders with their invulnerable vehicles. Destroyed one kinda by accident b/c A) Somehow, they had a cop car as a "Personal Vehicle" and B) I just unloaded with the Mini-gun I'd saved from Survival and got the Bad Sport warning from it. I just reported 'em and left the lobby. Ran into a few of those car types in GTAIV just before V dropped too.

Not only do I love the Off The Radar option, my Apt is right above the highway during the first Heist where you ride the bikes through the tunnels. Having a bounty on your head and getting into the tunnel part directly in line with the highway makes players go nuts! It's hilarious to see noobs' icons on the radar mill around the highway while I'm just running around my car below Just gotta keep an eye on the big map and make sure nobody's coming in the many entrances.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:59 PM   #34
Weems2k

Load Droppers's Gamercard
I was going after somebody with a bounty last night. Went Off The Radar, and was going to sneak up on him in an alley. Problem was that he wasn't there, even though I was practically on top of his icon. Next thing I see is a hail of bullets coming out of the wall from the building, and me dying. Coward glitched himself in the wall, and was laughing about it. When I respawned, I saw his mechanic deliver one of his chrome bikes. So I naturally threw a sticky on it, and boom. He goes off on the mic calling me a p**sy. I just laughed and texted him "oh the irony"
Weems2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #35
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
I was going after somebody with a bounty last night. Went Off The Radar, and was going to sneak up on him in an alley. Problem was that he wasn't there, even though I was practically on top of his icon. Next thing I see is a hail of bullets coming out of the wall from the building, and me dying. Coward glitched himself in the wall, and was laughing about it. When I respawned, I saw his mechanic deliver one of his chrome bikes. So I naturally threw a sticky on it, and boom. He goes off on the mic calling me a p**sy. I just laughed and texted him "oh the irony"
It usually comes down to that kind of irony with glitching types. As usual, it's all fine and good until they get caught or put in their place.
I don't even bother with blowing up their vehicles. I actually used to get pissed when it happened to me until i noticed my car was generally worse for wear when it happens and calling MMI then your mechanic has it all back to you (depending on location) in just about a minute.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:56 PM   #36
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
As for invincible players in their cars, etc. It's a very simple and quick to activate invincibility glitch, not a mod. Video of it in another thread around here..

Edit: That video I mentioned;

Last edited by Dirty130; 01-15-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote