PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > DuckTales Remastered
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2014, 01:51 PM   #1
Amazon XD

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Exclamation A Few Gears Loose Achievement Requirements

Hey everyone.

In the guide, it says that accessing the cloud stage is a "random event". However, it is not. In order to access the cloud level, you must have a "7" in the ten-thousandth digit spot on your total money.

For example, say you beat the game and you have roughly $10,000,000. You obviously won't have $12,000,000 even, in fact you'll probably have no zeros at all in your money score. Anyway, what you need is something like

$10,070,000.

Any amount of money with the number "7" in the bold spot shown will suffice. The quickest way to do this is to play one or two levels, and then go into the gallery and strategically buy items to bring that number to 7.

Just for the sake of absolute clarity, say you have $1,693,842. Buy something worth 120k/220k/320k/etc. I'm sure you guys can all figure out the math from there. Simple subtraction.

Anyway, once you've got a 7 in your ten-thousandth digit place, go over to the level select and pick any level. Launchpad will take you up to the hidden level and drop you some gems. You will unlock the achievement as soon as you get into the level.

After that, you'll be transported back to the level you selected originally.

Sorry for the long winded explanation, that's usually how I go about explaining achievements. That's the reason I only made two or so Achievement Guides (Castle Crashers and a few other XBLA titles).

Well, congrats. Achievement guide is officially posted on the site, so I doubt they'll change it, but at least this way people won't think it's just a random chance encounter.
Arcade- 24
Most Proud of- First in the World for Duke Nukem 3D.

Most Recent Complete- Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

Amazon XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:12 PM   #2
hockeygodDVD

hockeygodDVD's Gamercard
Thanks was having trouble with that achievement
hockeygodDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:00 AM   #3
Lord Omega

Lord Omega's Gamercard
Thanks a lot. I couldn't figure why I wouldn't get it, but thanks to your explanation, I was able to do it right away.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:25 AM   #4
BlueGreyWolf

BlueGreyWolf's Gamercard
Thanks for the info!
BlueGreyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote