PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
Doc Lolly

doctor lollypop's Gamercard
Beverly paparazzi missions

im trying to wrap up 100% and one of the last things i need is to do the paparazzi missions i did the first one and got gold but since then i haven't been able to find him or get any missions texts from him... anyone know what i'm doing wrong or how to get the rest of the missions?

going kerouac on everybody's ass for 21 years
Doc Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
IndieKiddd

MacabreSoldier's Gamercard
I am facing the same problem and I haven't found a solution anywhere at all. Any help would be amazing!
IndieKiddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
hotdogenigma

ToastiestCape0's Gamercard
How far into the story are you? I was able to do the first 2 Beverly missions and then he didn't show up again until all 3 main characters were brought together for a mission.
hotdogenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #4
Doc Lolly

doctor lollypop's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogenigma View Post
How far into the story are you? I was able to do the first 2 Beverly missions and then he didn't show up again until all 3 main characters were brought together for a mission.
Im Done with the game story wise im about 85% in the story all i have left is a couple of collectables/jumps/misc and the paparazzo missions but im not gonna waste my time if this is glitched and not gonna show up

*****EDIT

IT Finally showed up!!!!! idk why did diecided to finally show up. i started the game up in sp took the vinewood tour/ watched a movie/ took a cab skipped the drive then went online messed around for a while held up a bunch of stores died a couple of times switched to a few sessions then got bounty on myself so i got bored so i just quick switched to franklin and as soon as i loaded up i got a phone call from Raul for the private fare (which was something else i was waiting forever for also) and when i went to my map the beverly missions was there as well talk about feast or famine im just glad i dont have restart

going kerouac on everybody's ass for 21 years

Last edited by Doc Lolly; 11-13-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Doc Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #5
mchannon37

I MOOKIE I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Man, I hope this works, I did just get the Dom Final mission after finishing all the Parachute jumps. I don't like this waiting game thing that Rockstar has made me have to do to get 100%....oh well.

Yes, I played Avatar, I’m not proud of it, but whatever, if you’re on this site, chances are you did too, or have seriously considered doing it, so :-P
mchannon37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:22 PM   #6
Galarzaa90

Galarzaa90's Gamercard
That seems to be the solution for missing missions, going online a while until you see the mission number on your character's wheel. (D pad down)

I haven't got a call from Downtown Cab Co. yet, and I'm missing one bridge.... I have been through all 50, three times, I swear, without touching anything.
I don't get why they don't track bridges on Social Club if they already track spaceship parts and letter scraps.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:56 PM   #7
STFU

Send a message via MSN to STFU

Sukuchi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I got the same problem 99.5%.. 1more mission. Raul not calling and The last beverly mission. Maybe it's a glitch? R* doesnt want us to get 100%..
Old 01-02-2014, 04:16 PM   #8
Galarzaa90

Galarzaa90's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by STFU View Post
I got the same problem 99.5%.. 1more mission. Raul not calling and The last beverly mission. Maybe it's a glitch? R* doesnt want us to get 100%..
Did you tried going online? Do a few activities and then check back on your character wheel. It worked for me for my last two strangers and freaks (Minute Man Blues & Vinewood Souvenirs - The Last Act)
Old 01-08-2014, 08:08 PM   #9
mchannon37

I MOOKIE I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
I have been online a TON, but nothing popped for me, I did get a mission from one of the other properties, but not the cab company, and Beverly is no where to be found. I wish I knew where the start of "Sex Tape" was and I would try to travel around that area to maybe kick it off. I haven't started the Jumps or other collectibles, so that is probably next. Then I'll try buying every damn property and see what happens.

Galarzaa90 that sucks with the bridges, for me it was a random bridge (#4 in the video I used) and I must have hit the side without realizing before I knew that you needed to not take damage, I would go through the 2 narrow ones and the 2 really low ones again just to make sure, but that really blows.

Yes, I played Avatar, I’m not proud of it, but whatever, if you’re on this site, chances are you did too, or have seriously considered doing it, so :-P
mchannon37 is offline   Reply With Quote