PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2014, 09:18 PM   #31
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Well the armored truck glitch/bug is still up and running but what they can really get rid off is the damn annoying permanent police sirens just because one dumbass cop is too stupid to drive his vehicle and leave it somewhere...
I actually wish they still had more "random" events with cops. The first week (after the "getting in" issue of course) there would be random cop chases on AI and made for some interesting spectacles. I haven't seen the cops go after an AI for months. However, there have been some hilarious sightings of people with 2 or 3 stars and having a brigade of police follow them around.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:27 PM   #32
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
However, there have been some hilarious sightings of people with 2 or 3 stars and having a brigade of police follow them around.
Hahaha stuff like that would made me laugh too when I they pass me while I'm cruising through the city.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #33
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Hahaha stuff like that would made me laugh too when I they pass me while I'm cruising through the city.
If they kept it in and added more like the Zombie and Jesus in the SP, it would give R* that edge in AI integration and such.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:59 PM   #34
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Well the armored truck glitch/bug is still up and running but what they can really get rid off is the damn annoying permanent police sirens just because one dumbass cop is too stupid to drive his vehicle and leave it somewhere...
That's been annoying since day one. If I find the cop car, I always go inside and turn the siren off. You can hear that crap from one side of the city to the other. It's worse when most players have cops on them, then there are cop cars left everywhere with sirens going off. It makes you feel as if you have a cop following you, when it's just a cop car sitting blocks away.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:27 AM   #35
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Yuck! Those damn (never ending) sirens!

Last edited by Dirty130; 01-15-2014 at 02:37 AM.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:09 PM   #36
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Speaking of armoured truck glitches, I've encountered a new one today, and not to my benefit either. Chucked C4 on the doors, detonated it, and the truck was completely obliterated. No money, no truck; not even any burning wreckage.

Also noticed I've been receiving new missions as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:33 PM   #37
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Also noticed I've been receiving new missions as well.
What's the highest rank requirement for the new missions you've come across, Direkin?
Old 01-15-2014, 10:41 PM   #38
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
What's the highest rank requirement for the new missions you've come across, Direkin?
I'll have to check tomorrow. Today's play time is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:03 AM   #39
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Speaking of armoured truck glitches, I've encountered a new one today, and not to my benefit either. Chucked C4 on the doors, detonated it, and the truck was completely obliterated. No money, no truck; not even any burning wreckage.
I've had that a few times too. Sometimes it seems to just blow the snot out of the truck, all I'm left with is a 3 star wanted level.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:59 AM   #40
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja View Post
I've had that a few times too. Sometimes it seems to just blow the snot out of the truck, all I'm left with is a 3 star wanted level.
That gave me a good chuckle. I must be tired or something.