PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
Scorpio 1974

Scorpio 1974's Gamercard
Special crate delivery

Guys, Ive just got a special crate drop in an invte only session...I finished playing crooked cop with someone,exited out back into my invite only session and when I respawned there was the green question mark box on my map..I looked and it was up near where michael does the submarine missions...went up there,had to kill 4 bad guys and when I got the crate (which I thought was a normal one) it gave me 500 RP,$5000.Body armour and a mini gun but I also got the Salvaged award and the 800 RP and the t-shirt...Thought I,d let you guys know
Also any good RP races or missions not been patched around at the moment??
Scorpio 1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:49 AM   #2
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Congrads!

You can do Coveted, which will give you 12,000$. I don't remember how much RP, close to 2k I believe. You can go solo, which will take longer, but with 4 people it can be done in just a few minutes.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #3
FeatherbottomMR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
yeah you will get some special crates here and there playing online
FeatherbottomMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:23 AM   #4
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Special crates drop again? I've seen the marker before, but never seen anything drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:09 PM   #5
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Is this the green ones? I see them regularly, I see security vans less often now. Those fancy gold ones over Christmas tho, I never got to one of them in time.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:56 PM   #6
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Next R* Special Event Weekend would be the best time to get a gold crate. Probably.
Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #7
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja View Post
Is this the green ones? I see them regularly, I see security vans less often now. Those fancy gold ones over Christmas tho, I never got to one of them in time.
The gold ones, but I haven't seen any green ones for ages either. Haven't played properly for a week, mind you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:55 PM   #8
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Special crates drop again? I've seen the marker before, but never seen anything drop.
I've only seen two actually drop but obviously, they give the entire lobby full early warning of it's dropping. The ones I saw both dropped on Simeons little island.

Haven't gotten the one with "Special clothing" or something yet but the two I got were 5000RP apiece, tons of ammo and $5k

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote