PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Origins > Initiation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Question Tips for the Fire Extinguisher Medal for Bruce Wayne

On Quiet Waters Extreme, I am having trouble with the medal for Bruce Wayne requiring him to take down an enemy after blowing up a fire extinguisher on one of the final extreme maps.

This seems so easy, but when I fire the shirukens and make the smoke blow out, you can't see since the other medal requires that you take down the guy with the radio jammer backpack last. Do you do a ground takedown? Its really strange because I will spam RT+Y and I cannot seem to locate the downed enemy in the haze.

To make matters even weirder, the extinguisher is always still there after I fail and grapple back up to a vantage point. I have tried looking at videos on YouTube but they do it so fast that it is difficult to understand what they are doing. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by HalfEVILmonkey; 01-15-2014 at 10:57 PM.
HalfEVILmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #2
Resor

Resor POL's Gamercard
I had problems with that one too. It seems very random. Sometimes the guy hit with shuriken goes down and the medal won't pop when you takedown him on the ground. He must be on his feet so you can perform silent takedown. But when you throw shurikens there are always 2 and that's the problem. You take out fire extinguisher and the guy at the same time.
The solution that sometimes works: throw shurikens nad jump where the smoke is, wait for the guy to stand up and quickly takedown him. Be careful though as you wait in the smoke other goons are running towards you.
Sometimes the guy won't go down even when hit with shuriken and that's the best option as he's still in the smoke. Very random and frustrating.
Resor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:05 AM   #3
dkykong

dkykong's Gamercard
Ya like the above post says. Just throw the shuriken and if it knocks the guy down while hitting the fire extinguisher, just wait for him to stand back up to perform a silent takedown. You should enough time without being seen to get the takedown and get out. Also make sure you have the upgrade for increase smoke pellet duration upgrade.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:47 AM   #4
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Okay thanks guys. Jesus.It is so unreliable.

EDIT: Thanks for the tips. It finally worked after a few tries. It is definitely a bit wonky.

Last edited by HalfEVILmonkey; 01-23-2014 at 02:36 AM.
HalfEVILmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:04 PM   #5
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
or try this. use caltrops where the fire extinguisher is and when he is hopping your second shurikon will not hit him. its a lot quicker than waiting for him to stand up after the shurikon knockout.
AVP

Arcade Games Boosting
splosion man
metal slug 3 & dx
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R is offline   Reply With Quote