PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 10:53 PM   #1
KillerBEA
Anger Issues

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Game of the Week: February 17-23 (Shoot Many Robots)

Dang Robots! They took your home! They took your truck! Luckily they didn't take your ultimate truck and house combination. Time to pack your precious RV full of XBA community members (that are also seeking revenge on the robots) and go get some revenge on those house-burning, truck-destroying robots as one pissed-off team!

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own XBA room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from XBA.

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 01-27-2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Link
Old 01-24-2014, 11:48 PM   #2
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
I'll be up for some SMR. Even if it is just to knock out that pesky 4-player achievement.

I'm around level 26
Old 01-24-2014, 11:50 PM   #3
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I'm definitely up for some SMR. I love this game! Maybe we can try to do some insane runs. I haven't been able to beat the first level in the insane campaign yet, so maybe someone can help carry me for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month
Old 01-25-2014, 12:17 AM   #4
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I still need to play this. Will make sure to get in some experience before the 17th! Watched my sister play the game and it looks immensely fun.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Old 01-25-2014, 12:43 AM   #5
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad View Post
I still need to play this. Will make sure to get in some experience before the 17th! Watched my sister play the game and it looks immensely fun.
IT IS FUN!!!! I can help level you up a bit before the event if you want.

Quote:
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:37 AM   #6
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I'll have to download it again, but I'm up for some SMR action. I'm at max level with some crazy gear, having played a fair amount of Insane solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Old 01-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #7
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I played this game like a beast for a good while. Got maxed level, 200/200, and was only missing around 5 - 10 items from the shop. I loved this game when I was still playing it.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:48 PM   #8
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Im down. I need level 50 and 10k kills. Great choice!

"It is done then. Your schemes, like you, are put to rest." - Alta´r Ibn La-Ahad
Old 01-25-2014, 09:53 PM   #9
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersrule View Post
IT IS FUN!!!! I can help level you up a bit before the event if you want.
Yes definitely. I will hit you up close to the event.

---

Old 01-25-2014, 09:55 PM   #10
Obsolete XBA
Master of Bacon (the cat)

Send a message via MSN to Obsolete XBA Send a message via Skype™ to Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   x360a Representer
Havent started it but will absolutely play this
Old 01-28-2014, 05:39 PM   #11
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Hell count me in. DL'd it and haven't tried it yet. If we're both on and you're up for some shootin' toss me a line.

"Hit it"
Old 01-31-2014, 05:26 PM   #12
Aloriain

Aloriain's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I need to give this a try as well heard lots of good things so will try and give it a look before hand.

100% Achievments:

Retail: 18
GFWL: 1
Arcade: 21
W8: 3
Android: 1
Web: 1
Old 02-10-2014, 04:18 AM   #13
sicklyplague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
To busy with school/work/other games to even load it up, but id be down to shoot up some robots with the community.

Thanks to MabusScarab for the Sig!
Old 02-16-2014, 08:28 AM   #14
bateboyback

GBs Cool Breeze's Gamercard
Count me in for some SMR
Old 02-16-2014, 12:28 PM   #15
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Is it worth starting this up? Hmmm. Never tried it yet.
Last Achievement : Competitive streak - Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and the sig.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:36 PM   #16
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
It looks pretty fun, do it.

I'll be down for this tomorrow.

---

Old 02-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #17
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Yeah, the fun is in co-op. The achievements are easy and only Level 50 and kill 10k robots is a grind.

"It is done then. Your schemes, like you, are put to rest." - Alta´r Ibn La-Ahad
Old 02-17-2014, 12:02 AM   #18
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah, the fun is in co-op. The achievements are easy and only Level 50 and kill 10k robots is a grind.
Killing 10k robots really isn't that much of a grind. I got it long before I even leveled up to a 50. You can get over 800 kills doing one survival level by yourself.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2014, 12:08 AM   #19
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Killing 10k robots really isn't that much of a grind. I got it long before I even leveled up to a 50. You can get over 800 kills doing one survival level by yourself.
Lets see:

800 kills in about 20 minutes....you need 10,000 kills.....hmmm....carry the 1....

Way more time then the achievement is worth. That is GRINDING to me.

Old 02-17-2014, 01:28 AM   #20
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
I'll be around. Would love to get the 4 player achievement done, and generally fuck shit up.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:46 PM   #21

M317's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Community Gaming - Platinum   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bomberman Tournament Runner-Up
I'm in for it. GT: M317

Free Downloads on Canadian Xbox Live Marketplace List - Updated September 25th, 2010

Old 02-17-2014, 07:00 PM   #22
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

I'm on the next couple hours if anyone wants to play.

---

Old 02-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #23
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I'll be on probably around 10pm est if I get my shit together

"Hit it"
Old 02-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #24
Obsolete XBA

Send a message via MSN to Obsolete XBA Send a message via Skype™ to Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   x360a Representer
Anyone that have just started the game feel like playing? Think I'm level 2 or something :P
Old 02-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #25
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I'm on the next couple hours if anyone wants to play.
I'll hop on as soon as I'm done downloading the Titanfall beta. Hopefully you'll still be on by then. Currently at 80%. Just finished downloading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsolete XBA View Post
Anyone that have just started the game feel like playing? Think I'm level 2 or something :P
Do you mind a level 50 being in your game? I could help level you up a bit more if you really wanted me to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
I'll be on then.

Quote:

Last edited by tigersrule; 02-17-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:29 PM   #26
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Same here...lets shoot some robots.

Quote:
I'll be on then.
You better not forget me...

Old 02-18-2014, 01:25 AM   #27
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

That probably has to be my second favourite session yet after GTA. Love this game. Played a couple hours with Tiger & Obsolete. Myself and Obsolete both reached level 20, and Tiger was kind enough to help us get some extra achievements. Can't wait to play again. Hopefully my disconnects are less frequent next time. :/ If possible, will try my best to hit the 10k kills & level 50 by Friday if I can get in a couple hours every evening. Hopefully we get 4 people together too at some point. Would be an even larger scale of kick assery.

---

Old 02-18-2014, 02:13 AM   #28
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Same here...lets shoot some robots.

You better not forget me...
Of course I joined a Halo 3 boosting session at 10 PM tonight.....

How could I forget. I might jump on at 9:30 for a little bit.

Old 02-18-2014, 06:57 AM   #29
Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Yea as I said, I palyed some single player first but didnt think it was very fun at all. But playing in MP with both Barad and Tiger was great fun, like night and day compared to the SP. Gonna try and play some every evening of the week
Old 02-18-2014, 04:50 PM   #30
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsolete XBA View Post
Yea as I said, I palyed some single player first but didnt think it was very fun at all. But playing in MP with both Barad and Tiger was great fun, like night and day compared to the SP. Gonna try and play some every evening of the week
The best part....all achievements have little to do with the SP.

Closed Thread