Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-12-2014, 11:27 PM   #31
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MabusScarab View Post
Earth Defense Force 2025, probably more time consuming than the first two. It should definitely be added here, 150+ hours for completion conservatively. 16 playthroughs required as well.
Thanks, added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBear View Post
Darksiders 2 took me just over 40 hours.
So many different collectibles, easy with a guide. Two playthroughs needed to reach level 30.
4-5 hours (took me that long) for the crucible and the soul arbiter.
The roadmap for this one says 35-40 hours so I'm going to leave it off the list for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBear View Post
Payday 2 was well over 60 hours for me.
Most of the achievements are based on luck and some of them skill. It took roughly 20-25 hours to grind to level 100 (23.3 million xp) using rats exploit.
Thanks, added.
TemporalWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:58 AM   #32
SicklyPlague
Not that kind of plague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Dragon age 2, like origins it can take over 40 hours, doing all the side quests, exploring, finding materials etc.

Also, the link for Assassins Creed Revelations is broken, gives a 404 error.

Thanks to Magixman for the sig!
SicklyPlague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:26 PM   #33
Master SS x360a
Banned User

X360 GS Legend's Gamercard
I suggest to add in the list Street Fighter x Tekken.
To complete 500 round with Cross Art and Cross Assault it requests a lot of time and the missions aren't easy to complete and there are also 500 matches online to complete.
Impossible to finish in less than 60 hours and it isn't easy for the average players
Master SS x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:24 PM   #34
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklyplague View Post
Dragon age 2, like origins it can take over 40 hours, doing all the side quests, exploring, finding materials etc.
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklyplague View Post
Also, the link for Assassins Creed Revelations is broken, gives a 404 error.
Fixed, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master SS x360a View Post
I suggest to add in the list Street Fighter x Tekken.
To complete 500 round with Cross Art and Cross Assault it requests a lot of time and the missions aren't easy to complete and there are also 500 matches online to complete.
Impossible to finish in less than 60 hours and it isn't easy for the average players
Added.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:50 AM   #35
Crispycjc666

CrispyCJC666's Gamercard
X-Com: Enemy Unknown requires at least 5 playthroughs at at least 10+ hours per, plus Impossible difficulty is super tough.
Crispycjc666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:08 AM   #36
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

Added, thanks!
Old 05-06-2014, 09:39 AM   #37
Master SS x360a
Banned User

X360 GS Legend's Gamercard
I'm very surprised to not see in the list Ninja Gaiden 3, Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden z.
All the Ninja Gaiden games series are very difficult at high difficulties and at NG 3 you need to complete the Trials at Ultimate Ninja that are extremely hard also with a good co-op partner, at Razor's Edge you need to reach level 99 with all characters and it's impossible in less than 60 hours and the highest difficulty at Yaiba is harder than the other Ninja Gaiden games
Master SS x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:34 PM   #38
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master SS x360a View Post
I'm very surprised to not see in the list Ninja Gaiden 3, Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden z.
All the Ninja Gaiden games series are very difficult at high difficulties and at NG 3 you need to complete the Trials at Ultimate Ninja that are extremely hard also with a good co-op partner, at Razor's Edge you need to reach level 99 with all characters and it's impossible in less than 60 hours and the highest difficulty at Yaiba is harder than the other Ninja Gaiden games
I've added all three.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #39
knotfan123

ya big goof's Gamercard
Killer Instinct (Xbox One) is a helluva grind...takes well over 100 hours to complete
Old 07-27-2014, 10:49 AM   #40
ciarajansonfan

ciarajansonfan's Gamercard
I will always feel that Gears of War 3 is the worst one for this because Seriously 3.0 is plain ridiculous. It's one of those achievements that is completely unnecessary and it frustrates me because it could have been done so much better. It also didn't help that I had a colleague at work who would not shut up about going for it for months. He was obsessed by it in the end. That is not right for a game
ciarajansonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:16 AM   #41
Dinh Master
Banned User

Dinh Master's Gamercard
Lol, why is NHL 09 up there.. alone. Every NHL game is just as long and tough as the others, with all the online league achievements. God I love those games, but god I equally hate them. I basically don't bother with the achievements for NHL. It's my "let's just fucking play NHL instead" game.
Dinh Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:07 AM   #42
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotfan123 View Post
Killer Instinct (Xbox One) is a helluva grind...takes well over 100 hours to complete
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinh Master View Post
Lol, why is NHL 09 up there.. alone.
I don't know, it was up there from before I took over the list.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:11 AM   #43
Dinh Master
Banned User

Dinh Master's Gamercard
Not bashing on the games though. Pretty much the only sports franchise I invest in. So much fun
Dinh Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:03 PM   #44
Mr Dorkabilly

Mr Dorkabilly's Gamercard
Woo, that never ending grind of the Warriors games. Got to love it.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:16 AM   #45
Tobias Tobbs

Tobias Tobbs's Gamercard
Warriors Orochi isn't a hard game to 1000. All a need is 4 more achieves and I 1000 and they are the character and fourth weapon. It is just time consuming like all of the Warriors titles.
Tobias Tobbs is offline   Reply With Quote