Fun things to do in GTA Online

Dirty130

Fast forward to the 6 minute mark if you don't want to wait.. Do this with 6 or 8 people, 3 or 4 a side and you're gonna have a good night :biglaugh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr0xXoF4xtI]Things to do in GTA V - Frogger - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Dirty130

• 4 weeks later...
I love Achievement Hunter. They just show you how to enjoy yourself to games that your probably lost interest in over time

It just goes to show that if you sit around and have a few beers with a couple of mates. The things that can be thought up and applied to the GTA Online world are pretty awesome. And jumping cars over jets is badass! Fact.

It just goes to show that if you sit around and have a few beers with a couple of mates. The things that can be thought up and applied to the GTA Online world are pretty awesome. And jumping cars over jets is badass! Fact.

Yeah like playing these game alone arent fun and the repetitiveness of it gets you bored easily. Its brilliant how they show simple things like these that the game can still be entertaining to some people. Half of the things people come up with I wonder how they discoved it, I would of never thought of anything like this to do for fun until the "Things to do" segments were released.

P.S Side Note - Geoff Ramsey has a badass mustache

That was pretty damn awesome. I wish I got to mess around more doing things like that, the people I play with are the "we need to do missions RIGHT NOW, everything else is a waste of time" kind of people. I mean I love doing missions to earn RP and cash like the rest of them, but sometimes you just want to mess around :p.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...